MYST

Why haven't you bought in? Its been confirmed that MYST will be hitting Bittrex within a week and this is a free chance for PTOY type moon. Are you going to miss out on this free money?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysterium.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will be hosting nodes out the ass as soon as I can. I only had 200 hundo in it and I pulled it out and stuffed it up an ants asshole

Myst is a useless piece of shit.

a decentralised vpn sounds like a step in the right direction desu

i already have some MYST in my pocket

Is Veeky Forums seriously going to let this free moon pass by? If a fucking shitcoin like PTOY went up 300%+ after being added to bittrex then what the fuck potential does MYST have, with real technology behind it rather than just a novel idea?

Link to the news? Cant find it

Bought some Myst 3 days ago as well. Gonna hold this for a long time

I'm sold. Which exchange did you buy from?

how do I buy in when its not on any exchange?

care to elaborate? lol

Fuck you

Lazy dumb piece of shit

>got 'em!

liqui.io

Source for Bittrex within the week?

buy the rumour

I've already bought in, but OP said "confirmed". I want to know his source

ITS ALREADY ON BITTREX YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS THE WALLET IS ACTIVE BUT EXCHANGE STILL ISN'T OPEN AND IT'S ALREADY MOONING ON LIQUI I JUST WANTED TO HELP YOU FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Trading on Bittrex just started

>That first sell
Classic

its on bittrex

Soo if i use mysterium will i get V& by the FBI? Seems like a perfect network for kiddy diddlers and pizza merchants, I don't want that shit going through my node

when there will be 5000< nodes how they can find you? it's just like TOR

How is it going for 0.004 sats when coinmarketcap has it listed as 0.0008 sats

And people are actually paying that much for it???

you get V& for using TOR also... it is completely compromised by the NSA

that was (is) an amazing arbitrage opportunity

Buy MYST on one of those shitty exchanges, transfer to Bittrex and get an easy 20x return

WTF is Btterex doing? .00160000????

?????????????????????/

People are paying that much for it, these orders are actually going through

Just bought 11 at .0019 and sold at .0039. This always happens on Bittrex.

HOLLY FUCK IM GONNA BE RICH

Cash out then

This shit is going to hit 10$ easily in a couple of months.

I'm keeping them. I'm sure it will go even higher 45 fucking BTC have bean eaten.. Fuck yeah

Today is a fucking good day. Made money with ANS, now with MYST

False, nice try CIA nigger

The rally is just about to begin

Why not take the profit buy in the dip ?

I don't know if this will moon or not, don't want to fuck up like I did with ANS. I can't tell if these are shills or legit.
Myst is a good game though

got 36 Myst ( bought 24 in ico)

liqui withdraw taking ages

It's already mooning. Get the fuck in right now. We have at least a solid 12 hours left.

Fuck you shilling piece of shit OP. I can't even afford a gun to shoot you in the fucking head and then shoot myself.

did you realy buy a coin within 1min of it being on bittrex user?

should be fine tho in a hour

Don't worry. People payed $10 per Myst in the first minutes. That's what you get for buying coins as soon as they hit an exchange.

Do not listen to OP, this coin is NOT mooning, fucking stupid faggot. OP I hope you die in a fucking car accident in your lambo.

How low will we go?

price been 0.0009 for a week so doubt below that

Did this moron actually buy the minute it was listed on Bittrex? Why would you do that when it's at 0.007 ETH on Liqui? LMAO

You fucking stupid piece of shit. If you had bought WHEN I made the thread instead of DIRECTLY after it being added to bittrex(lol), you would have made money. How fucking idiotic do your parents have to be to have produced an offspring like you holy fucking shit HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

All aboard faggots, realistic project with a good market, DO NOT overlook this one

FUCK YEAH!!! My first independently researched coin that I was dead set on investing into this morning is gonna make it. IM gonna make it! Such a beautiful sight to see biz jumping on board knowing that I called it. Unff~

oh shit this nigga's going places

he is buying his one way ticket to lamboland

Sorry, I'm too busy reading you shilling out a piece of shit. I'm surprised you're even able to speak English you fucking nigger.

But buy now is fine right?

Absolutely not, they're trying to shill it still to pump and dump it

Wait for the dip. Look guys, I know you think it's a shill, it is not, I've been reading shit on lesser known cryptos the last week deciding which to go in on and settle on this independently before it was even shilled on biz, but the fact that it is means that it is today's coin like ANS yesterday. Won't make nearly as much, but still a good investment imo.

Agreed, OP is just a faggot trying to shill the piece of shit and dump it.

Absolutely not. Even if it pumps it will go straight back because there are huge sell walls nearby.
You need big distance from them.
Also early ICO adpoters will dump on you. So wait it out.
There is always that small pump before the big dump and final ground.

What is a good limit order? 0.001BTC? Less?

>55 btc wall

Thanks for beta testing this shit lads kek

Could see a huge ass dip coming if these are real

MYST is already on Bittrex you mongoloid

what wall? All I saw was some bump getting devoured.
0.00111965 -13701.23276727 -15.34058527

thats 1 single buy

he did post that 3.5hrs ago....

Aaaaand it's down.

Not going anywhere near this until the price stabilizes a bit.

I posted this hours ago you vitamin C deficient moron. Check your brain for cancer.

it's stabilized around .0011 now

HHAHAHA

0013!! Eating the wall fast!

Buy now?

I feel like this will be a repeat of BAT.

This is nothing like the fucking BAT

BAT has a market cap of $200M already, that's why it crashed back down. This one's still low.

This also doesn't have to bend peoples minds to fucking work

MYYYST!!!

The NSA literally funds tor

200k sats tonight let's fucking go

>tfw actually going to make it

with MYST network going live soon this is a great buy anywhere under 500k sats IMO

>getting a second chance at life thanks to a peruvian basket weaving board

hey retards,

myst is mooning in the next day or two.

why haven't you bought in yet?

This is literally the only coin that has an application real people may actually use. Why? Because the user-base of VPNs coincides with the userbase of crypto. You think Google is gonna offload compute to Golem? AWS to Sia? Lol, no. Please. But are you fucks going to buy MYST so you can shitpost CP with impunity? Fuck yes you are. The mooning of this coin is inevitable. It deserves a market cap of at least 500 million.

Myst is mooning now, I bought in
always liked this coin

This. I will not be running a node, but this coin will definitely be used

$5 soon

FUCKK i want to buy more but bittrex is doing maintenance on ether wallet...goddammit

used half my stack to buy this

hope it turns out well :) been following for a few months now

yeah i'm obviously shilling but check out the super cool website and stuff

mysterium.network/

thanks whale!

still good time to buy?

Buy before europe wakes up.
Its 4:17 AM here.

second this question? its just risen a fair amount?

this + the fact that bittrex is peforming maintenance on both ETH and MYST atm

I was very interested in Mysterium but held RDD to $12,000 in gains; I didn't expect MYST to moon so soon. Looking at Status now.

Just made about 230 on this and took my profits. Sold at $5 :))). Thank you Veeky Forums

As soon as i buy, it tanks.

FML

How many times do i need to tell myself don't buy at the high. I hope you guys are right

Yeah, that's my luck too, but fortunately it still has a lot of room to move up.

don't worry, this is a long hold. you'll make your money.

DOWN SHE GOES SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

I got in soon so yeah, I'm more than fine