Final warning to Veeky Forums

you have a few hours left to sell

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/
ethstats.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your triangle sucks, even if you're right.

>fork uncertainty is being resolved
>btc ready to pop

>MY TRIANGLES TELL ME TO SELL

lmao kys

>that professional chart analysis
tell me your secret user, how do you predict the market so accurately

according to your own technical analysis, bitcoin could just as easily break out to the upside

it's zoomed in

>kys

this is what I'm trying to prevent, sell now

not likely

Mental illness general?

What's everyones zodiac sign?

My horoscope told me to hodl today.

my horoscope told me op is a nocoiner faggot

we're going to the moon, senpai

your horoscope was wrong

I become a nocoiner when the chart says to cash out, and an even richer coiner when the chart says to buy back

This is what a memetriangle looks like
hope you payed attention op

You have no evidence of anything. Chart patterns are meaningless because charts are simply a measure of an unpredictable action.

you chart doesn't say to cash out

TA works, it's a self fulfilling prophecy

Only if everyone believes the same thing.

this.
elliot waves is probably more accurate

good traders do

yep. others get so hung up on the why's of it all that they miss the opportunities. that's ok. more for me.

Doesn't change the fact that TA is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Any trader can draw those meme triangles. Ever wondered why they always break up?

no, this is bad TA

meanwhile

ye? i just told you fagit

because you don't understand what you are looking at? that's my guess.

Fibonacci levels are self-fulfilling prophecies as well. Tell everyone implicitly that 24.6 is the resistance, and watch as everyone puts up their sell orders there.

doesn't make it any less real you dumb nigger

now pump my waves

It's real for a stupid reason. Companies like Goldman Sachs use Machine Learning to predict prices. Keep playing with meme triangles instead of following the crypto manipulation.

>speculations on the value of nothing
its like you missed the entire point of crypto.

I agree, gonna be a bloodbath before August 1st and perhaps even after. I'm cashing out and all inning on miners.

Individuals like me use ML to predict prices. I feel bad for people who can't do mathematics. Not bad enough to give the money back, though.

shit guys OP is right. dont invest in Macdonalds. This was his hidden message.

Which approach are you using? Just a mix of everything? I'm doing a deep learning approach. What are you feeding in?

OP, the price is going to do what it wants to, not what your studies and lines on a screen tells it to do.

> "Guise the miners have just all agreed to activate segwit before august the 1st I'm cashing out it's gonna be a bloodbath"

Great idea.

Red pilling: You can predict prices. The people who know how won't fucking tell you, because it ruins the process.

hes right though

You think the normies will understand what a fork is and not just cash out? You think alts wont have a bloodbath when this happens? You think we aren't ready for a big dip? It's gonna be fucking great in a year or two, btc will be 4k, but right now is not a good time to be buying.

TRIANGLES ARE MY FAVORITE SHAPE...

THREE POINTS WHERE TWO LINES MEET

so will ETH pump

Maybe at first, but ETH is still tied to bitcoin.

so what you're saying is... dump everything into litecoin ...

you mean ANS?

everything will crash

when I said "sell" I meant all your coins

Dump into USDT. You'll also get free 5% on USD if you sell the top of the panic.

i still dont fully understand how USDT can be a crypto but still tied to USD but I will believe you

or just hold, unlike you pusshanded faggots.

USDT can move in a range of ±5% during big rallies or selloffs. USDT pumps when people panic sell in Poloniex because USDT doesn't have unlimited supply.

There isn't going to be a fork because miners are activating segwit before August.

if you sell before a crash and buy back once the crash is over, you will have more coins than if you held

you aren't brave, you are dim

You are talking as if a crash happening in the immediate term is a certainty. That would be a good move only if a crash was indeed coming. We aren't even trending down yet.
>ITT: Fortune tellers
Wait for confirmation of the trend before calling it.

pls tell me how

it's coiling even faster than I anticipated, and the bollinger is about to pinch on us

time is running out Veeky Forums, please tell me you heeded my warning and sold

Exactly. What would motivate me to disclose specifics of what I am doing? Impressing dipshits on Veeky Forums? Not a chance. It took me 8 years of higher education and 20 years of field work to get where I am wrt practicing machine learning.

Sorry, but see above. You can't afford my consulting rate. Learn it on your own. You will be better off in the long run.

few hours left to sell... literally nothing has changed in the market.

Sweet memerangles though.

toe to toe back to back lets go

20 years is a long time. You've been into ML that long? Instead of ML I'm probably going the blockchain route, so there's choices to be made.

I'm not that good. See You might need 20 years until you can.

I'm in a swing play with an alt and I'm probably gonna reach my price target in a week or two. Should I sell now for maximum safety or just hold before the rug REALLY gets pulled? Already sold half to be safe.

What if it breaks to the upside?

could you at least set me on the right track? what books or fields of study do i need to look into?

Doubtful

OP is a faggot and hasnt realised that.

Why?

Computer Science…

Machine Learning is just Optimization in essence.

almost all alts will be dragged down with btc, liquidate to fiat and buy the bottom

too many other factors are indicating downward

My graduate work involved numerical solutions to the type of optimization problems that you see at the heart of many ML algorithms. That was my entry point. If I was a young fella, I would definitely make sure I was an expert in blockchain. He who understands blockchain and can also design good code around the concept has a chance to make a fortune starting right about now.

>making predictions from imaginary lines drawn on an imaginary chart

I know TA is supposed to be retarded but op is taking it to a whole new level.

I know, I just think a couple will do well on the initial spike down then they all will be fucked

I'll wait till tomorrow then play it safe and cash out

Machine Learning is intriguing and has something amazing about it, but I think the "right" choice is blockchain at this moment. I think I won't regret it in the long run.

Thanks for the reply, sepai.

Lmao. user why would you waste time with complicated algorithms and simulations when you can just draw lines over the chart and/or apply fancy filters to the price movement?

OK, but answer a question for me. What is your mathematics background? Do you actually want to understand what you are doing at a deep level, or do you just want to try to apply the concepts?

>What is your mathematics background?
plug n chug calc I and II is my math background. wanted to learn proofs but quickly lost interest.

>Do you actually want to understand what you are doing at a deep level, or do you just want to try to apply the concepts?
well I don't want to swing too far in either direction if you know what I mean. on the one hand, I don't want to specialize in some tiny niche of ML and get a PhD, but on the other hand I don't want to be a brainless monkey applying shit I don't understand.

Because the way I do it, I can sit in my yard doing bong hits and playing fetch with my dog while my system watches 1000 stocks for me and cherry picks the best opportunities to act on.

user, ultra check em, on timestamp.

I think was being sarcastic. I think the smarter the harder it is to note sarcastic internet comments. Or dense.

we're starting to jitter, the implosion could happen at any moment now

>Please still don't know they can make money from short selling.

No wonder they all freak out over a drop. You can make money on both directions.

Until what, we drop to $2200 max?
Not worried

that's why I'm warning these newcoiners to sell

1800-1900

a lot of fat markets tighten today

What kind of timescale we talking for this drop?

All timescales at this point. That's the "scary" part.

So the graph suggests that this could happen within the next few hours?

Sorry, I'm new to TA

The meme triangles signal traders that a breakout happens near the ending of a pennant/flag/meme. Maybe it won't break down, but everyone who uses this kind of TA is expecting a big move in the new few hours.

bollinger is tightening up even closer than the last two dumps

any moment, but could stall as late as 2 AM eastern

TA is a valid approach to forecast price movement, but op is clearly a babby - you never base call on single signal.

>bollinger is tightening up even closer
So is my sphincter.

I think OP is a babby, but I share his sentiment checking against other indicators, sentiment, and fundamentals^1.

1) See etherscan.io/ and ethstats.net/ Since ETH and BTC move in parallel anyway.

You see that, While you were busy arguing about your stupid machine learning op just made another spectacular prediction through a simpleton filter with a fancy name. Be like op user.

Nah, I got it. I was just being a smartass. Plus I had just gotten back in from the bong/dog.

not using a single signal, not a babby. trying to help babbies

upwards meme triangle means we break UP not down

This triangle is 50/50 with chance of rain.

Ok, let's give it a thought.

The last two corrections took 16-20 hours to unfold and showed that almost all of ETH based currencies still follow the BTC trail.

Before the last dip, BTC traced a by-the-book head and shoulders pattern (in the 4 hour candles) that is now retraced back to 80% length of its neckline.

The price is heading for a retest of the $2630 - $2650 resistance, to an extent encouraged by the passing of the 50% threshold Segwit2x miners' support that happened today.

If it gets rejected for a second time (and LTC keeps on eating market share), then we are getting closer to OP's scenario. Still, it is far-fetched to see a price drop of $500-$600 in the next days.

wait a minute so theres a chance?

You thought there wasn't a chance? Look at other trading communities. Some people are deep into short positions.

one thing i have learned that is always true with regard to crypto : the more confident someone sounds in their prediction, the less you should listen to them

KEK BTFO IT WENT UP TO $2630

It's starting to look more like my prediction than yours, stupid faggot.

>one thing i have learned that is always true with regard to crypto : the more confident someone sounds in their prediction, the less you should listen to them

True. I fucking hate how people come here and authoritatively say "You have been warned." like they know anything.

please stop spreading misinformations

To be honest, it is not misinformation. That is his prediction.

Well, he calls it in a weird way, but it is still hitting resistance. It can try to go up, but this is like the 5th time it tests and doesn't break up. The walls aren't even big. People just don't want to buy.