Tropes in history you hate

>African-American becomes politically conscious
>converts to Islam

>white people bring back people across the fucking ocean
>complain about it when they get here

damn a typo ruined my wonderful joke. anyway i'll just leave it and hope it forestalls any momentum you're retarded thread might've had

>Great empire rises
>It falls not because of some rival empire, but because of decades of decline and corruption from within

>YO WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET?? NIGGA DAT SHIT WILD U FUCKIN WITH ME NIGGA? LMAO DAT SHIT BE CRAZY WITH DEM PYRAMETS N SHIET NIGGA
>10 years later
>salaam alaikum my brothers, I have returned, it is me Mohammed Abu al-Comptoni

Why does this happen tho?

>historical figure looks like a good guy with good intentions
>study his economic plans a bit and find that his ideal world would be an underdeveloped dystopia for everyone or actually was

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?

>apolitical girl who got good grades in high school turns into rabid man hating pink haired sjw who wants to open the borders to all of Africa and MENA after a single sociology 101 course

whhhhyyyyyyyy

Simple and expressive. Islam is literally hip hop of religions.

>Anglos always win by the skin of their teeth

They do it just to make whities mad

Did this actually happen a whole lot?

What do you see when you walk into a Christian Church?

Statues of white people, paintings of white people, mostly all the members are white people. For some, after an extended period of time, one can feel not one hundred percent a part of this. Plus everybody we've known in history that has fucked with us has claimed to be Christian of one sort or another.

Now what do you see when you walk into a mosque? I've personally never been in one, but I've seen pictures. There are no pictures, nobody there is white, people welcome you, and you're surrounded by people who resemble you a bit more. Imagine if the situation was reversed. If you walk into a church and most people there were black, all the statuary and paintings were black, would you feel comfortable or at home? No you would feel like an outsider. Islam doesn't have that. Plus there's a history going back to Malcolm of conversion to Islam. I love Christianity and I am a slave to Christ, but I will freely admit that most run-of-the-mill Muslims behave more Christian than any dyed-in-the-wool, bible-thumping preacher that you could name. And that's not even bringing into account your average, everyday quote-unquote Christian.

>we've known in history that has fucked with us has claimed to be Christian of one sort or another.

90% of the Slave trade was practiced by muslims.

Mohammad hated black people as much as he hated dogs, and dared his followers to portrait him as one.

Arabs castrated blacks back in the days of slavery and still see Africans as inferior.

Being muslim as a black person is like being an Uncle Tom

>Revolution overthrows a guy
>a year later he's back

I'm lookin at you Egypt

>you're
I hope you die and I hope your children see it happen.

>muslims
>being nice to blacks

Ishiggydiggy

Yup, this is definitely a colony of /leftypol/.

They have Black Jesus in ethiopia though

>secular jews

Fuck off

Mohammed was egalitarian

Bilal was the first muezzin

KYS, infidel

Wait so are Jews descendants of Judah or practitioners of Judaism? Do you count Hebrews and Israelites as Jews if they aren't actually descendants of Judah?

The skin of the Anglo's teeth is made of Prussians/French/Russians/Americans/Canadians?

I was raised Jewish and yeah this makes sense, like if there's a Christian and you ask if they believe in god they say yes, there are no secular christians, same with muslims, but I've known plenty of "Jewish" people who don't believe in god which is bullshit.