Antshares will go the same route as ETH

Antshares will go the same route as ETH.
Those who sell now will regret it horribly in ~1 month (Maybe even less) when we see ANS reach over $100 easily.
Screencap this. You won't regret it. Buy and hodl, boys

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ans/@cryptocrypt/crypto-ans-antshare-anc-antcoins-part-1
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Ow3eqFbLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he fell for the Chinese Ethereum meme
It's crashing as we speak. Just sell now and be happy with your profits.

The only thing i regret was only buying 55 at 100 sats. oh well.

>meme
kys

>Chinese ethereum
How is that a bad thing?

>when down to $9.00 but shot back up to $11.00 in literally a minute

nice cope

I have 300 coins of it
you better be right OP, already made 2.5K on it, even tho I'm a nucoiner with no real money in the game

Never buy a coin with stupid childish artwork user.

Just made 8.5k on one trade of it today. I'm cool with that. I'd consider buying back in when it dips

Waiting for a dip

lol notice how it repeats to make the community look big

You're going to miss out.

who cares? this shite is going to moon

Just wait until the chinks wake up. It'll hit $15 after a crash. Screenshot this.

not even memein'g this kinda makes me less confident in it too ...like shrek or dogecoin....childish shit can't be accepted by the masses enough to moon

This is a Chinese coin. The Chinese culture is different from ours.

good point

this shit will replace ETH
ill see you faggots on Ganymede

>Rebranding
steemit.com/ans/@cryptocrypt/crypto-ans-antshare-anc-antcoins-part-1

How is this "child's artwork"?

It's a fucking logo. Plenty of huge company's have cartoony logos

>i don't buy anything with a goofy logo

we'll be laughing at you when it's hits $20

HODL you morons

This is literally just whales trying to make you sell out. Stay with it boys

Correct, chinks are ants. It's not even ironic to depict themselves as insects at this point.

Anyone else bought at 490k? Should I kill myself?? sell?? What do I do ?

either sell or hold. That's what you do

or she could hold half and sell half.

fucking this
glad I didn't invest in Google, childish fucking logo

Yes I also fell for the chinese ethereum meme. now we have only option to HODL

im not buying your bags Pajeet

You're just hopping on the latest bandwagon coin friend. Ppl said the same thing about strat. This coin will commence to dump in a day or so, and no one will remember it. And once bancor shits the bed, ppl will avoid ans like the plague

HODL
might be for a few hours might be for a day or two days but this baby is on the up and up

damn that correction is real, back at bag holding again

its 4am in beijing and the prices are divebombing, halp

stop selling weakhands

Flash crash. Go do 20 pushups, come back and it will look better.

thats just a mini dip, be strong and make in one month 2000%
i work for an crypto investement bank in europe, and trust me i know what i am talking about, just a tip.
we are just fucking around with the normies ;)

Why couldn't you stop at like half your post?
At least it would be just pathetic, but you went the extra length, with a phrase that even the worst retard would never attribute to someone that actually has any decisional power over these things

hes joking you dense motherfucker :)

I don't know if you've seen the shills lately, but it has become impossible to discern between ironic posts and genuine desperate bagholders

Guys is there a pajeet ETH, there are 1 billion+ pajeets in the world and they will be all over a pajeet ETH like a chicken curry with rice.

Chinese gonna dump so hard when they wake up. don't buy now

fuck off user, did they dump the last two days? Normies gtfo

It's another winner. These cucks are scared. Sell now fuckers I'll sign your welfare checks

They're rebranding on the 22nd fucking retard user

buy now if you want some heavy bags.

What about the ans coin tho ?

Why would they dump the coin and not pump it instead? I don't get you

because they bought it low. we pumped it, they dump it. weak handed faggots sell them out of fear, causing it to dump further. they buy it lower. we pump it, they dump it. weak handed faggots sell them out of fear, causing it to dump further, they buy it lower, we pump it. etc etc

This is wrong. The chinese people will pump the Antshares.

oh noes what will happen when they wake up and see ANS post pump super cheap coins not liekly buy again no that ridicuurous

HERE COMES THE PUMP AGAIN BOIIISSSSS

It's at 450k again

where is everyone buying ans?

here we go

this will be for a day around 11.5$

bittrex

will they now? it's trading considerably lower on their exchange. they buy a fuck ton of it there, send it to bittrex, and dump it harder than a /b/tard's cock on a trap thread. thus, causing the price do dump. sell now if you don't believe, I'm waiting until 1h30/2h00 am to dump it at a new ath

Bittrex unless you're Chinese

this shit is ridiculous.
Thanks Trump.

wtf I love Trump now

>over 12 right now.
Kek you got BTFO very quickly

Don't forget Veeky Forums, stay determined and never let go of your little ants

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Ow3eqFbLg

I sold my first bloods for the ants. Not sure if I did the right thing

Do you know why it's called Ants?
Because a billion chinks will be bumping it to the top like ants when it's out in the public

So what's the wallet like for ANS? Is there a light wallet that doesn't need to sync every time you open it?

Remember to sell before the 22nd and buy back later
Buy the rumour sell the news anons

very basic core wallet. takes forever to sync and syncs automatically when you open. it's also got a weird glitch where to redeem antcoin (like ether) you have to send yourself your balance of antshares. crap wallet but whatever, i'm rich.

inb4 the price skyrockets on 22nd and you will be left behind, that would suck wouldn't it? It's not another pump & dump run you have to realize this is China you are dealing with and ANS is heavily backed by the Chinese. It's a gamble, but starting to think hodling might actually be the right play on 22nd.

This divides me. I was present in both dgb pumps. ended up lucky because I got out in a profit and didn't end up with bags.

however. this one scares me. If I sell the news, for sure I'll have made great profit and can always buy back later if it does indeed dump.

however, this isn't the same kind of hype dgb got. this one is more solid, and the project seems better. so Idk what to think. and I most certainly do not know what to do

I only have 78.9 ants.

Bought at 130k and 270k sats.

Do i buy more? Cause right now i need this to hit $1000 to quit my job

You obviously weren't here last night

They did both.
A decent dump and then bring it back up again, going even higher.

i was.. whatever time zone you mean.. it always went up and when i woke up it was more up and now its more up to and chinese will see bitrex price is higher and will buy more cause they think their exchange will reach that too and than,., thair exchange is higher and we will buy more cause "look chinese price is allready higher" and so on until ant eats up bitcoin

I have 3 ants and I bought at 445k. The real money is going to be made when the next US financial crash happens. The thing to do is already be in whatever people will flock to. That's why I have 350 ark. Gotta lay some in a few different places, it's hard to say where people will go. I'd wager the chinese financial system collapses the same time as ours, so will they be more likely to seek refuge in a chinese coin? I think so. I think I'm going to start stacking these things next.

>he sold his ants at 400k

I BOUGHT THE DIP

I MISSED THE FUCKING ROCKET

GOD DAMNIT

AX7mgk48yB9pDrZn3P3gKs7mTYU2BYNSC1

rocket is still flying a few days before it hits an unknown atmosphere

HOLY SHIT, THIS COIN IS TOO FUCKING GOOD. it LITERALLY won`t stop.

I`M FUCKING CUMMING

Is it a good idea to move my RDD into ANS?
I've lost 30% and don't really want to sell low.

220 BTC SELL WALL WTF IS HAPPENING

Pump time baby

ATM yes, probably gonna shoot to 55k before dipping again

Here's how this works for pumps and dumps:
Build huge wall.
Get everybody waiting in front of it.
Take a good 90% out.
Everybody rushes ahead.
???
Profit!

Shits being pumped harder than Mexican bitches pumping out kids. Having said that, I'm fucking in

there is still time invest, invest as much as you can. its equal to a place in the luggage place in the rocket

Yeah, leave that gimmick scamcoin

HOLY FUKIN SHT THAT WALL WE ARE MEN AMONG GODS

why would a huge sell wall be good?

For a day trader it is

this sell wall ho lee fok

Alright anons, its done. Got in at .00449.

good lord that sell wall was worth $600000

rip ants faggots

holy shit

ive seen this before with eth and btc, basically its someone saying this what the price will be from now on, nothing less

wall is gone now and the price went up?! wtf, im a newfag, can someone explain? Shit while Im typing this its there again and price went down, wtf there is some fucker afoot

Is there air?
You don't know!

If there was ever a time to get in on something, buy ANS now...

>smartcontracts released on Thursday
>chinks buy chink shit
>Chinese government will pump ans hard after the release of 2.0

Honestly this is like getting in on eth before vitalism met with putin

nothing happened ;_;