Who was the greatest historical president? (pic not related yet)

Who was the greatest historical president? (pic not related yet)

Washington

Christopher Walken

Andrew Jackson

Raegan

it takes a cuck to know one.

This.

First Post is /thread.

Any American who says George Washington isn't the greatest historical president doesn't deserve the right to be an American.

>protectionist
>supported slavery
>fucked over native americans

>warmonger

Jefferson.

Anyone who can double the size of the country for the inflation-adjusted cost of a single fighter jet is pretty much a living god.

Pic never related you mean. I mean, I'm sure Conservatives will have revisionist history as usual, but people who actually do research will know the truth.

Thank you kind shill. The David Brock foundation has deposited one shekel into your bank account.

>running a pre-industrial largely rural state of ethnically homogenious peoples is the same as running a post industrial highly modernized nation state of multiple 'cultures' and peoples
Shiggy
The State is everything, Jeffersonfags btfo

He was a great general, but I'm not really impressed by his tenure as president.

FDR was the GOAT.

Just about the only thing FDR did right was remove prohibition.

>Andrew Jackson
>implying any of these are bad

Well he isn't living anymore
*sniff sniff*

James K. Polk
/thread

Huh, never knew I was Jewish. I wish they would pay me more too, I'm tired of being a broke college student

this
fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Polk in the contrarian's choice for people who pride themselves on being more historically knowledgeable than the average person and demonstrating that by choosing a relatively lesser-known president but in doing so they demonstrate their superficial knowledge of history themselves.

He was a 3rd rate politician, a party stooge who was chosen as a compromise between wings of his own party who saw him as a temporary placeholder and he left no cultural, philosophical or political legacy on the American social landscape.

"Greatest President" is not measure in sq feet.

Ted Cruz

Based.

FDR or Nixon