If you could choose 30 seconds at any point in history to view in person, which would you choose?

If you could choose 30 seconds at any point in history to view in person, which would you choose?

Lou Gehrigs luckiest man speech

Jesus doing one of his magic tricks.

0/10 poor bait.

tip your fedora harder

George Bush I vomiting during a dinner.

You would spend those 30 seconds watching a guy in an uncomfortable suit jumping around in a Hollywood basement?

My ex gf while she's having a shower.

Kennedy assassination from behind Oswald or Fatty Arbukle raping that chick so hard she died.

watching Dirlewanger as he gets beat to death by Polish guards

bump

yeah, I want Armstrong's eye footage, that's for sure

I also want to see who constructed stonehenge, and how it was accomplished

hillary's campaign head quarters on election night after it was announced trump won.

or

be in either World Trade Center tower's observation deck before an airplane hit the opposite tower.

psychopath

30 seconds to observe only.

any thing really worth going back to see, would be frustrating or disappointing. since you can't intervene or you get let down by actually witnessing it.

so you might as well go for maximum entertainment value.

The moment of impact when the Polish winged hussars charged the Ottomans at the Battle of Vienna

>Not watching Hitler die.
Faggots.

Watching Diogenes be Diogenes

>implying hitler is dead
Literally no proof

Napoleon's return

hitler's suicide

THIS
H
I
S

>teleports into middle of town square
>gets the moneyshot
>teleports back

Raising of the flag over Reichstag.

The greatest victory in the greatest war humanity has ever seen. Nazism was smothered in its cradle. The bloodrush must have been astounding.

>It's childish to say Jesus was a magician! He worked by faith, not cheep gestures!

Meanwhile Jesus picks up some clay, spits in it, rubs it in your eyes while chanting to the heavens; only for it to work on the second go.

That.

this. time travel to the future is the way to go

First contact between the Spanish and native Americans.

He was born in the 1880's, logic dictates he's dead. However, logic is rare 'round these parts.

dubs confirm

hitler killing himself

The moment Stalin died would've been better desu commie faggot.

First time a Homo Sapien fucked a Neanderthal woman.

>ywf experience snoosnoo like no other