I thought black pharaohs were a myth made up by 'SJWs'...

I thought black pharaohs were a myth made up by 'SJWs'? It turns out that stormfags have been trying to whitewash history again and cover up the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykJheLEmmOU&t=22s

youtube.com/watch?v=L-YZH21KexU

youtube.com/watch?v=XYXE3tnXVKo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpVJzLFQ9ro
youtube.com/watch?v=Nnc3VwgLWgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>230 replies omitted

>it's another stormfags were wrong about history thread followed by WE WUZ KANGZ memes and the realisation that Africans had civilisations.

More news at 11. Sage

Why do we have to have this thread every day

Having a dynasty of Nubian pharaohs doesn't make all Egyptian blacks. That's what american niggers can't understand, and the pyramids on that pic are in Nubia, not Egypt.

Egyptians save for the ruling dynasty of certain dynastic periods weren't really sub-saharan black. They weren't white either though, which is why the /pol/beard obsession with insisting they're not black is bizarre.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpVJzLFQ9ro

WEWUZZers blown the fuck out.

Look at the Likes/Dislikes, niggers are butthurt as fuck.

Is it really bizarre? Or do you just not understand why the true right would reject pseudo-history regardless of if it bolsters White standing or not?

If the most powerful civilizations in history were black then how come they got overshadowed by supposedly inferior whites?

>Jews

We're talking about Nubian Egyptians you retard

The video explains how Egyptians were not niggers, retard.

No one said that they were exclusively black you spaz, but the Nubians were sub Saharan Africans.

Nubians only ruled Egypt for a short while.

So did the Greeks.
So did the Romans.
So did the Turks.

That doesn't change the fact native Egyptians are brown Mizraim people.

I bet you wouldn't call a black person a nigger to his face, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nnc3VwgLWgU

Also REAL UNBIASED SOURCE YOU GOT THERE, LAD

No one was denying that either. Quit being a faggot

Thanks. I like facts and logical sources.

>being a phone cuck

Modern egyptians are roughly 80% North African, so most likely native Egyptians, and only 10% Arab.

The black Egyptians were probably Beja's, and most Egyptians looked like modern Egyptians.

They weren't niggers, they weren't too different than the clit cutting fuckers they are now.

Nigger

>the true right
Where does this meme come from?

DEM

CRACKAS

>/pol/
>true right
pick one

>the most powerful civilizations in history
Where in this thread did anyone say that?

>by supposedly inferior whites
Also not mentioned at all.

But in response to your question, I think it's pretty obvious that the Romans (white-ish?) set many of the standards and values that western society still holds today. Their language (hieroglyphs) lives on to this day, especially in the prestigious legal and medical fields as opposed to being so old that even the Romans couldn't read. Also the Pyramids of Giza were roughly as old to the Romans as the Roman Republic is to us, sot the vastly different times today really makes this an apples to oranges type of discussion.

WE

go back to /pol/

AYO HOL UP so you be sayin *smacks lips*

WUZ

KANGZ

for anyone interested

Here's some proof that Plato was also white washed by whitey

and Aristotle too

and don't forget the famous black philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche

Blackiavelli, as his real name indicates, was also of proud african descent

Actually the new meme that is being pushed is that Nubians are white because Nubians are so genetically similar to Egyptians that anthropologists are having trouble sorting Egyptian nobility from Nubians who rose to power in Egypt. Such speculation swirls around Queen Tiye for example

There were some blacks who ruled Egypt on its decline
But it's like saying America is a black nation because of Obongo

Actually the parallels are staggering

>Romans
>hieroglyphs

Black Pharaohs existed for 1000s of years

In Sudan, below Egypt.

meant to say Egypt.
I'm admittedly ignorant about loads of stuff I see on this board but I'm not *that* dumb.

nubians were not ghettonignogs though

but egyptians aren't white either.

I don't know why its so hard to believe when e know that Egypt had other foreign rulers like Alexander and Cleopatra.

WE WUZ GREEKZ

WE WUZ WOPS

Africa is the source of all

Both sides are wrong. There were Nubian (ie black) pharoahs for a few dynasties, but the majority were native egyptian then greek

Kek

I love how American burgerfags shove their modern petty subhuman shit into history and fight over trivial shit

nuke their fucking country and end this fucking stupidity