>I can't invest, I have kids to feed
>not having kids is selfish

>I invested in Bitbean

>im saving up for a _________.

How is this poor person behavior?

>muh lease
>muh kids
>muh eating out every day

Money absolutely makes you happy. That I can say from experience.

To think otherwise is incredibly naive.

More like:
ITT: what poor people say to cope with being poor:
>money doesn't make you happy

If you're rich you can just buy anything?

That's not how you stay rich

Being rich =/= unlimited money

>implying you wouldn't be happy if you had a billion dollars

You could do literally anything. Yes you would still be unhappy if you just sat in your crusty cum soaked boxers like you normally do. You wouldn't be sad if you took up hobbies and pursued them every day. Took vacations to beautiful places. Helped the less fortunate. Etc

Money can provide happiness

Umm because they can't afford shit?

>money makes you happy
This is so true. I make fucking bank now after my master's and my huge crypto portfolio. Literally pushing a quarter million at 24 years old.

Too bad that won't find you a gf. I've experimented... once I show grills my portfolio, they tend to stick around longer. Shameful, honestly, but I'd like to get my dick wet more than once a year.

Well it kind of does as it allows you to do the things you like. I'd rather cry in a car than on the bus. When I went from 45k to 98k in the space of a couple months it was like insta happy. Can finally afford my hobbies and goals. Not that 98k is 'rich' but it's certainly not poor

It implies you're gonna spend all your money on some object.

just like Notch

I should say it is true that money WON'T make you happy. True happiness is having a loving Christian gf, some babby's a nice property in the country, and not wagecucking.

I miss Tennessee, but now I work in faggot big city up north.

The new car meme is a good example. Wagecucks save money to buy things. People who want financial freedom save up enough to not have to save up to buy things.

I may have 250% smaller portfolio but ive gotten 500% more pussy

1Mc1xKa6iDb7Auifdi3dYxebk4xqFmcpGN

>Give me some btc and ill teach you my ways

You must reveal your ways first.

That's true. It's better than getting said item on credit or taking out a mortgage/loan though, like most normies do

>i live in an apartment
>owning a house is too much of a hassle
>i can't wait till payday!

>I wish I had the money to invest
Alternatively
>Wew, easy for you to say "save money" because you're rich!!

>Christian gf
>Country
>Tennessee

Not even hedonism, might as well stay poor.

>"hi Veeky Forums im new here and _____"

>having kids

Here it goes. First of all, come to terms with your own physical attractiveness. I wouldn't say i'm good looking but i'm full of confidence which girls can see from a mile away. Still though, that doesnt mean I can grab a 10/10 whenever i see them, always worth a try though.

What im trying to say is, just go for girls that you feel comfortable talking with, you'd be suprised how easy it can be to talk to a girl in an easy social setting like a library or a social club (video game/board game shops have game clubs with lots of girls attending). Normally you'll find average or relatively pretty girl (always avoid the hogs).

Also, if you're really lacking in confidence, take out some of that coin, go get a haircut, buy some nice clothes, work out if youre up to it. The more you look after yourself, you'll find the confidence comes with it. Hell, look at your fucking portfolio, you're miles ahead of everyone else your age on a financial level pretty much. What can all of the jocks in school say they've amounted to since they got thrown in the deep end?

P.s. be funny and always pretend to be interested in what they say give me some fuckin coin

poor people say the exact opposite

smart people know it just gives you more options and takes away poverty stress like rent, mortgages, bills, dumb shit

>saving money is hard
>houses are unaffordable
>relocating is hard
>where do i invest this money? (when they should be investing in their own skills)
>the system is rigged
>i can do my bosses job better
>that salary is unjustified!

i grew up around mostly poor people. maybe 5% of them had any brains, thinking about the rest makes me want to vomit.

>memes

its true for poor people. Above a certain amount of money it stops mattering

Maslowpyramid.jpg

>MUH STEM GUISE YOU REALLY WANNABE A GLORIFIED WORKER WITH A PAPER THAT COSTS 50-100K$ WHEN THE ONLY PAPER YOU NEED COMES FROM A CENTRAL BANK I KNOW MY PAPERS MAYNE!!!

Why are normies such slaves, I mean honestly?

its true man
and if you "redistributed" the money
theyd all waste it on microtransactions in iphone games and houses that they couldnt afford to furnish

Nice cringe post

send me your bitbean wallet and Ill send you 3 bitbeans

>not having kids is selfish

this one is true, kill yourself if your only purpose in life is sleeping and eating until you die

I pity your beans

>forcing someone to exist because you wanted muh child isn't selfish

my moms not selfish at least, i was an accident

lol you fucking faggot, it's about continuing the civilization your ancestors built. you wouldn't know anything about that because you're a little bitch who only cares about momentary gratification

Says the faggot who gets in heat and produces crotch fruit and justifies it with

>muh genetic line

without even considering the consequences of the huge amount of suffering he just brought upon a self-aware organism

But keep producing more wageslaves like a good goy :^)

>living in some urban insect hive for a reason other than necessity
>not owning some nice rural acres 30-50 minutes from an urban center to enjoy what little good the city provides whenever you feel like it

lol what a fucking idiot

>Helped the less fortunate.
Poorfag detected

>it's better to cry in a ferrari than to cry in a fiat

The thing is that people use the excuse 'muh money' when they are unhappy and say that if they had it they could do all sort of stuff and that would make them happy. That's a fallacy right there since what they have is only an illusion of happiness because they aren't right now so they think something as trivial as money would provide them with such incredible feeling who only few people on this world really manage to achieve.

Money has literally zero to do with happiness, yes, in a way money does provide you freedom to pursue what makes you happy, but if you truly wanted something then you would actively pursue it and never stop.

I, for example, thought the same thing you did. It's been already 5 years since I'm rich as fuck and I'm on the verge of suicide.

Take my word for it, if you really wanted happiness then your first and most crucial mistake is to thing money is the only thing that's holding you down. Equating money with happiness is one of the biggest mistakes one can commit and is one of the saddest things modern society leads us to believe. It's really messed up and even if you are one of the lucky few who manage to achieve wealth then I can bet you my whole fortune that you still won't be happy.

you dont have to raise a wageslave.....
wageslave detected? poor cuck LOL

>I didn't buy antshares

>It's been already 5 years since I'm rich as fuck and I'm on the verge of suicide.

I'm sorry user. I hope you're seeing a therapist at least.

I would love to travel the world and make the absolute most of my life if I had the fortune you have, which I'm currently working to attain. I come from nothing but have worked my way up to $20k in crypto and $10k in fiat savings. If you want, here is my BTC address. I would be more than content with the life and money you have, if you want to give me a chance.

1GSEDRN6heZFXpqHgLymY4KP4A4FfD6SnE

Regardless of your views user it has a fact that this "make more kin" mentally has brought the earth to it's knees by the sheer amount of people that live on it. Just look at Chinese and the smoke in their cities may God.

We should be grateful to people who abstain from having kids since it gives the rest of us more room to breath in. For the human race to survived not everybody needs to have a kid.

Wanting to continue your family line just points how short sighted you and selfish you are.

faggot

>imblyign id doesnd egual infinid muni
here's my story senpai. maybe youll learn something, poorfag
>be me
>rich
>buy the bean
>more rich
>grow more beans
>unlimited supply of money
the take away lesson, poorfag, to stop being a poorfag, is to buy bitb

>401k is a scam
>wtf is a IRA?
>we fight over money

Any interesting stories since you went from being poor to rich, how badly did friends and relatives treat you like shit since they wouldn't give you any money or loan them for their "investment" plans?

As for my contribution to things poor people say
>I don't read

>I need a raise!

As if this will change your life circumstances? Do know what a progressive tax system implies?

>Kids are the best thing to happen to me
You can tell they are lying through their teeth when they say that.

That's a really cool picture OP

>stocks are risky
>(buys a car instead)

>cares about their job title
>spends money because of social pressure
>buys things they don't need because they're on sale

>my house is an investment
>I paid this loan first because it has the lowest balance

T. Poorfag

I got my vasectomy when I was 20. Best. Decision. Ever.

No more condoms choking my dick and ruining sex. No more nervousness every time a girl is late for her period. Never have to worry about my life being tethered to some psycho cunt just because I wanted to nut.

Half the people I went to school with are single parents and miserable. FUCK that life.

Pic related. It's what your girl will look like after popping out a kid.

Buy roids and talk to girls are you even trying?

please leave my board.

0x941e39f9570b077e2f41cb00ca5a0d27d1490363

off yourself

>I invested a lot of money in that car
Investing in a car to go to your slave job.
>Stock market is gambling
>Buy the dip

We don't owe anything to the people who couldn't stop fucking without protection

It does. It really makes me happy when I sat on my ass and made money

pretty much
also the fact that genetic entropy is real
and we're living during the kali yuga
everyone born has access to lower quality food and is more of touch with nature than ever before
and will be of much lower quality than previous generations
feels bad man