Tfw no one is talking about ARK

>tfw no one is talking about ARK

and no one ever will

Again, ARK is a little pump and dump trick we pull on newfags every 2-3 months because it doesn't actually go anywhere in the end.

Enjoy your bags. It's not actually a long-term hold like everyone memes.

this is where the saying goes

"buy when nobody is talking about it"

It's ogre, sell your bags to me.

desu most of the people FUDing ARK are the ones who:
a)missed the train and are trying to FUD it down to an entry point they want
b)bought at the ATH and sold at a loss and are salty about that.

It's a solid coin but a long term hold. This isn't a pump n dump memecoin, it has actual potential to reach ETH levels.

Just tuck it in your wallet, vote for a delegate you like and forget about it

Pretty nice fud.
Too bad no one buys your bullshit.

Kek look at this pleb.

Hold for 1 year and become rich user.

Mooning right fucking now user. Get in for quick and easy gains.

Or continue to ride the waves after every influx of new traders coming onto Veeky Forums thinking they're hot shit but get heavy ass bags handed to them.

ARK is a great long term hold but if you didn't retract all of your funds and put them into ANS or SYS or some other coin in the past few days you are retarded. I haven't received my fucking payout from the delegate yet either. 8 more hours left till. Once I sell out of ANS I am going right back into ARK. Remember during the BTC/ETH correction all the shit coins plummeted and ARK remained relatively stable. That's because it's already manipulated as fuck so whales didn't want to lower the price further. only shaky hands sold and those who found other coins to invest in. This shit is going to do the same thing that ANS is doing, ETH did, and BTC did. The project is so new and the team is doing it right by
>ensuring legal support for long term international stability
>counter hacking
>DPOS ensures a monetary backing for this coin that gives it extra value beyond it's technology
>good developer leader
This isn't a bullshit coin. It's one you can not think about for a year and wake up with a smile when you see your gains then. These people are literally just starting this project and it is hardly known which is a GOOD THING. The longer it meanders around .65-.75 the bigger the pump will be to bring it up to $20.

Nice fud, it's only been around for 3 months so I wonder how you p&d it before it existed?

Agreed 100% with everything you said.

>Ѧ symbol for ark
>slavonic nasal vowel
>nasal = jews
>ark is a slav-jew conspiracy
wake up

At last I truly see

Just dumped 2.2k ark after seeing this.

why do you want anyone to talk about it? it will grow on its own, hard. i prefer when no one talks about my precious 4

i suggested a symbol to waves and posted address along with it but they did not pay anything

I honestly wish everyone would be quiet about Ark so that when it moons everyone here will scramble to buy some meanwhile we'll be sitting comfy.

Bought at 90 cents. I shoulda known it was a shit coin

Sold all my ark to ride the ANS train,

goodbye you fat fucking niggers

>nasal = jews
wtf i'm buying more ark now

I bought some just to vote for the biz delegate for laughs. I think he's ranked like 9th now

Bought when no one was talking about it at 9k sats, now 30k sats.
No one is talking about it at 30k sats...
You know the drill

I HAVE 3k ARK IN THE BIZ POOL AND HAVENT GOTTEN A PAYOUT FOR THE WEEK

what gives?

it happening right now

AR WHAT?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ANTS

I NEED

MORE

ANTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ANS already mooned and it's being manipulated. Do you really think that it would go up 10X overnight with nothing major happening? Who knows, it could reach $100 EoY but long-term, so can ARK and I can actually afford to buy a boatload of ARK at the current price.

Me in the middle ;).

Thanks my dude

just got my payout!
3.3 ark not bad at all

I've got 500 ark and I voted, didn't get anything. Voted well over a week ago.

we are still handing out as we speak theres 700 fucking voters

I just got it now, also have 500ARK and got 1,2ARK.

Voted last monday.

biz using that ark chain hard :D

Ark is going to the Moon. Fudders are about to get BTFO'd. Pic related.

Just got paid

Way more than I expected

>how often are payouts
>what's the payout formula

Does Time in the pool matter? I have 730 ARK and only got .0855 ARK. But I only voted last night. Will I get more next week?

How much have you got in your wallet mate?

How much do you have in your wallet? I have 4000 ark and only got 11. Is it a time thing?

Yeah it does matter.

How much you put in?

I have 12k. I also voted for biz a week ago, but I'm not sure if the algorithm rewards you for being in longer

is ark going to moon like ans?

not atm, ans is mooning because of an upcoming conference

Yes but probably not for a while. It's too early

Good time to accumulate though

thanks, got my 16 ark. glad to see you took care of this

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>tfw not even 500ARK

I feel like begging now.

Post Ark address

ATpCFDJrUapKioN1v5nwxGsvaNFW2fqASC

Well thanks if you send anything.

Why do you deserve it

Is ark going anywhere anytime soon?... 1600 Ark bag is heavy

I'm never lucky :(

498ARK is all I have, I just hope it moons within a year.

My birthday was a few days ago if that helps.

Thanks anyway user. We all will make it.

hodl 2 years

Can one of you big dick ARK ballers sauce me some love? My poverty wages only allowed me to buy 70 ARK.

AL8bpqrLtFU4Npqy6k3NcCbZ6KWmHjoLX5

>Just started trading, waiting for BTC to land in my account, been pending forever
>Here to beg in meanwhile

AVuwFNLMC7q2Gj32tT5PGetcuRZnM6HCKx

Hopefully I get Ark'd

Thanks my lords

We don't need to talk about it much right now, just accumulate. This thing is still flying under the radar so snatch up all the sub $1 Ark that you can. Once this thing blows, you'll never be able to get it this cheap again.

Remember this project is just a few months old, we are literally at ground fucking 0.

Well you have 500 now

We're all gonna make it user.

Got my payout today, tyvm sir biz delegate

Loaded up another 2k ARK from my ANS gains

Does ARK or Blocknet have more potential?

They both have massive potential imo.

>hey bro that'll be 5 Blocknet

or

>hey man that'll be 5 Ark. Nice card by the way, I see you got the Pepe edition too

I have 500 of them desu.

Wow thanks for the heads up. Selling my 1.3 million ark now :^)

>1.3 million ark

Are you memeing?

I was getting skeptical too but just got paid my 17 Ark (9200 in vote) for the week. The comment was "were gonna make it"

>see pic

ARK has much more potential. Marketing and being normie friendly is one of the most important parts of a good product.

get it while its cheap, know what it feels like to buy before the moon mission and when its already 80% there (xby/ant etc)

Kek'd when I saw the comment on mine. We're all going to make it ark bros

But ARK's marketing is just terrible and not normie friendly at all. I get neckbeard vibes honestly from it. I'm strongly considering lessoning my position.

I get neckbeard vibes too. It's the whole sci fi aesthetic, I'm pretty sure

You have to remember that Ethereum gives off strong star trek neckbeard vibes too, and is made by a literal autist. Redditor neckbeard programmers are the ones buying most of these alts, so the marketing for them is perfect.

thanks based delegate leader, I got mine

Weekly ARK recieved, thanks biz

were gonna make it

same user - didnt get close to 17, but got more than I was expecting, which was nice.

Im thinking about moving some ETH over to ARK just because I love the staking

>taking a picture of the screen

buy it goyim

>tfw Veeky Forums delegate hasn't fixed the situation with low share stakeholders (majority of Veeky Forums) not getting payouts due to whales

I'll just continue to add $50/week to ARK and forget about it for a few years. Nothing interesting going on

I have no ARK in my wallet currently but for the last week and a bit I had about 12k in it. Still no payout. Please tell me I don't get meme'd for only having it in the wallet for like 5/7 of the days...

nvm I got paid

>no ark
Why would you withdraw absolutely all of it?

You have to have ark in your wallet on payday or it doesn't count

Did you vote for the delegate?

I know we've been saying this, but is it prepping to moon?

that's autistic. Never was mentioned that in any general ARK thread
yes
because ANS gains man

Thanks! I got mine!

HEY GUISE!
I had almost no money and I put half of everything I had into ARK. Some kind anons kicked in 41 ARK to help me along. I know it's not much... but I'm giving back the full amount of my first payout to another user. It's not even enough for a vote - but one day it will be. How to win: Poast something good, other anons in the thread vote with replies, I'll monitor and send the winner my measly .33230144 ARKS! Bonus points for being an ARK beginner who wants to join the team.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT.

[My first car was a Javelin with the 343]

Are bots still on bittrex driving the price down?

hey user, see

From my very amateurish reading of the graph it looks like it'll hit 33k sats again pretty soon.