Sell Everything

Wake the fuck up. Congress is finally onto your shit. As soon as those geriatric retards realize what's going on, they are going to pass a whole bunch of legislature to BTFO the entire crypto community.

>muh decentralization

Doesn't matter. If legitimate retailers and vendors are unable to accept crypto, then they immediately become worthless. Maybe you'll be able to buy drugs or a virtual bullshit, but that won't drive the value anywhere near enough.

It was a fun ride. Get out before the entire thing crashes into nothing. Those in power will not allow this shit to go any further.

I know everyone is euphoric as fuck right now, but this entire thing is not even slightly sustainable. Be cautious when others are being aggressive, be aggressive when others are being cautious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLUlF4ygAds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whether you are right or wrong about the whole crypto deal - fuck this commie piece of shit marxist gun grabbing whore feinstein.

You fucking retard. The biggest fucking crypto gonna be ten years old soon. You think Nobody in the government noticed? And now they're gonna jump on it because bitbeans and antshares? Give me a break honey.

Go LARP somewhere else faggot.

I think it's more probable that they would try to manipulate crypto for personal gain, banning it outright is just stupid.

where do you get your infos from ?
you know tradings first rule: you can not predict the future.
second rule: participate in the market. do not judge it.
from my point of few you are doing everything wrong right now.
so please back up your claims and we are all good

That's the US, China Russia and EU will continue and leave US behind. Good luck there. Train will move on without Janet Yellen.

I honestly can't wait. Crypto is nothing but a scam for fleecing ignorant NEETs and Ethereum's Putin ties are very unsavory. ETH should be banned as a hack instrument operated by a hostile foreign power.

My far left cock jerks thinking about regulating your crypto profits down to mine.

Oh, and please do pay your fucking taxes. We're funding free healthcare as soon as the orange downie is gone.

WAKE UP SLEEPLE.
No but seriously, you and they can fuck off. Just let (((them))) try and take my magic meme money.

This is the correct answer.

11/10

HOLY SHIT ITS HABBENING THE GREAT SELL OFF OF 2017 IS STARTING NOW OH FUCK OH FUCK GUYS THIS IS GONNA BE BAD

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

I want to see them try

Why would nt the government just want to get a slice of the crypto pie

They already have. They auctioned off the fucking bitcoins from the Silk Road seizure several years ago.

Crypto is gonna be a huge source of revenue for the government once more people cash out for fiat and/or people can pay their taxes in ARK.
They'd rather deal with the headache of anonymous transactions and shit than burn their own shekels.

most of trump's advisors are pro crypto. mick mulvaney started the bitcoin caucus. asia loves crypto. shut the fuck up.

>Those in power will not allow this shit to go any further.
(((they))) created bitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=SLUlF4ygAds

>congress
And here is the Ameritard who thinks everything that applies in the United Fascist States applies also here in "le ebin Yuropoor".

If you were a genuine left leaning commie you would be for a decentralized and fully transparent public ledger

Would be interested in knowing the murifats crypto stake, they've gotta be top 5 at least

>sir, do you have any bitcoin on you?

No?

>move along

This shit isn't physical cash. They can't sieze it or even find it on your person. The best they could do is find a physical wallet on you which contains nothing but your keys.

The tax tracking aspect of this shit is already in place.

>We're funding free healthcare as soon as the orange downie is gone.

implying people give a fuck about the US anymore. A large dip as murricans sell their crypto, followed by steady rise back again and above.

Sucks to be you. The Conservatives declared the UK a fintech sandbox with light touch regulation.

God save the queen!