AMD up 4%

again, following yesterday. Made enough to pay rent for like a year.lol.

AMD? Which coin is that? Did they have an ICO?

STOP SHILLING STOCKS YOU STUPID FUCK WE SELL CRYPTOCURRENCY AND CRYPTOCURRENCY ACCESSORIES

I called AMD out on Friday as a moon shot in the Robinhood thread. It's going to 13 dollars this time and likely will hit resistance at 14. Just watch NVDA; AMD mirrors that fucker. After ER this fucker is going to 20 bucks.

Su Bae is Love, Su Bae is Life.

>AMD
They produce shovels and pans
they are very Veeky Forums related

Did buy the dip.
Be on the lookout for other tech stocks.

>not investing in Intel instead

I bought 25 $14 call options when we hit $13 last week.

Then it fucking crashed.

Luckily my call is for Aug 17, so I think I will be already.

This shit will hit $20 after earnings. EVERYONE is sold out of AMD cards and people are pre ordering by the masses

Can't find AMD on bittrex

>not being a long-term investor.

I always fucking hated Intel, so I invested in AMD a few years ago when the stock hit $1.80. IT was highly undervalued back then.

Thanks miners. Massive gains thanks to y'all mining for fake coins.

It's probably only on the smaller exchanges. Just googled it and the dev team looks pretty legit.

AMD could make infinite money if they jacked up the price of the cards to reflect how profitable they are for mining. 1 eth only costs like 6.50 in power and a 200 dollar amd card can mine over 3 a year. Literally no risk after the first 3 months, just free money selling eth to people trying to play the market.

Both AMD and Nvidia announced dedicated cards just for mining.

Veeky Forums is amazing. Half of the people here bought AMD at $1.80 What are the chances?

>4%

I made that gain in .03second with crypto.

Lel

AMD is a pump and dump shitcoin
look at that shit

But in all seriousness, pretend it's the turn of the millennium, and pretend BTC is AMD.
Yeah, that's what's going to happen.
Will be funny to see Veeky Forums in 20 years

How hard should I short AMD when ethereum goes from PoW to PoS?

Nice, I'm late but was looking into building a rig this weekend. 3k rig to make 1k a month in profit currently in eth, then switch to alt coins that are slightly less profitable but can moon. All the cheap AMD cards were sold out though. I just bought AMD stock instead and am trying to get a real broker to buy some calls.

>real broker to buy some calls.
I wish I could do that.
95% of my money is current tied up in crypto until I get an appointment with my lawyer. To clear the tax situation. I'm considering a legal shell company in a country with low capital gains tax.

Lol, very hard.

b..but amd is used to mine crypto

FWIW I also held it when it was a lot higher when they were making gaming architecture for last gen consoles. And I lost money.

I've been using AMD in my computers since the late 90's.

>now, if I had taken the amount of money I spent on a 466 MHZ processor with 20GB hard drive computer back then and put it on Amazon and Google stock, I believe I'd be a multi-millionaire.

Whats the strategy with AMD, buy at 10$ and sell at 11$?

AMD is the crypto of stock market.
Seriously, it rises one day 10% then drops and repeats... it keeps doing that for 3 fucking months.

wish It was 2 years ago when their stocks were 2 dollars
Also anyone ordering and stocking up those Vega cards when
AMD finally going to release them?