When will Poland finally apologise for the holocaust and pay reparations to Israel?

When will Poland finally apologise for the holocaust and pay reparations to Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

The idea of paying for something happening decades ago, with the money of people not living during that time seems pretty retarded.

Then again, I'm pretty sure my country, along with Germany today, still do it to some extent.

t. Hans von Sauerkraut

Try harder Schlomo
t. Jan Kowalski

>WAAAAA we cant admit that we did shitty things in our history!

It's a well known fact that right before the nazi occupation the law and order collapsed and with the incentive to harm Jews from the occupying force, there were widespread participation in the murder of the Jewish populations coinciding with with efforts by other locals to help the persecuted Jews.
The ratio of helpers/rescuers was different between countries with places like Bulgaria, Netherlands, Yugoslavia, Denmark, Belarus considered as more defensive of their Jewish neighbors and places like Poland, Romania, Baltic states and Ukraine with more widespread participation of locals in persecutions of Jews.
This is not related to the question of reparations which is part of the surrender, peace and establishment of diplomatic ties that Germany reached with the allies and other countries damaged by the war.
Countries like Poland were never asked to pay reparations since they didn't participate in the war on the side of the axis and their government have not take any official hostile action against others, including Jews.
There are issues pertaining to private ownership of property by ex Polish citizens. Since communists took over the country after the nazis, all property was taken by the state and now those citizens ask for the return of their property and when not feasible to reparation for the property itself. This is a matter of returning expropriated property or its equivalent to the rightful owners and not of reparations for someones behavior.

when Jews apologize for making the Germans invade

gee I wonder why top MSM has a new holocaust story daily.

When will jews shut up? Seriously these people are the most racist scumbags I ever seen, everything that exist has to be all about jews jew this jew that this level of fellating their race over others is just despicable.

reminder

I don't know - maybe when the Jews finally apologise for collaborating with the Soviet occupiers and massacring Polish civilians.

Everyone always forgets that the USSR invaded and occupied eastern Poland for two years before the Germans attacked. During that time, over a hundred thousand of Poles were executed, and hundreds of thousands more were arrested and either imprisoned or deported. Who do you think went around with the NKVD officers, pointing out people committing 'anti-soviet activities', and seizing the property of the arrested Poles? Yep: Jews.

Anyone remember the movie Defiance? About the group of Jewish partisans who flee to the forest to escape the Germans and their Polish collaborators? Turns out, a few key facts were omitted. The father of the Bielski family collaborated with the NKVD, marking out ethnic Poles for execution and seizing the property when they were dead. So his murder, which is portrayed in the film as an anti-semitic attack by German-collaborating Poles which spurred the Bielski brothers to take up arms, was more retaliation against a collaborator. The Bielski partisan group then went on to kill a few Germans, a few of their collaborators, and a hell of a lot of completely innocent ethnic Polish civilians. But it's okay, because Hollywood is run by people with names ending in '-berg', and '-stein', not '-ski', and any historical truths inconvenient to Jews can be airbrushed out of the picture.

>Polish death camps existed even after 1948
Wtf how did we not know

>When will Poland finally apologise for the >holocaust and pay reparations to Israel?
After EU do apologize for gypsyholocaust, give gypsy a land, and pay reparation to Gypsyland.

Fuck off, Romania is big already.

Poles were as big of a victim of the Nazis as Jews were. They can fuck right off, arrogant pieces of shit.

when will kikes pay for Koniuchy and Naliboki?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre

>ITT: slavshits cry they dindunuffin

Germany hasn't paid holocaust reparations to Israel in quite a long time. And Israel won't demand it of Poland for political reasons as Poland is a friendly state (moreso than Germany these days, actually).

I lived in Israel for 14 years as a lad and from what I saw there was very little hostility towards Germany/Poland/etc. for the Holocaust. People either hate Muslims or hate Europeans for bitching at them over the Palestinian stuff. Sweden, a nation which didn't take part in the holocaust, is probably the least popular European state in Israel.

I mean it's obvious what OP is trying to do though so bringing all this up will be moot.

Polish people weren't collaborating with Germans to the same extent as Ukrainians or Baltic states. There was never even a Polish Waffen SS unit.

who can fuck off? Israel/Jews haven't done anything. This was brought up by a Polish guy.

Even the Ukrainians/Baltics had more pro-Soviet partisans than pro-German fighters

That's oversimplification. Not all Jews collaborated with the Soviets. Many of them were even killed in Katyn.

Naturally, but many of them also collaborated with the Nazis. In Poland AK killed szmalcowniks. Poland was also the only country where there was a death penalty for helping or hiding Jews.

>Jews denied basic human rights in Poland/Russia/etc. for centuries
>Can't go to college, forced to live in the pale of settlement, periodically subjected to pogroms, etc.
>A group comes along that wants to break down religious-racial lines
>Get mad when Jews join them

Even Russian Prime Minister Stolypin said that nobody should be surprised that Jews joined revolutionary groups given the way they were treated. You can justify the treatment of Jews, but don't act surprised when you reap the consequences of said actions.

That being said, the "Jewish Bolshevik" is still overblown for propaganda reasons. Pic related is a list of CPSU delegates for the Central Committee by nationality. Proportionally to their population levels Jews are behind Latvians, Estonian, Lithuanians, Finns, POLES, and Ossetians in their representation among the ruling caste of the Bolshevik party.

Of course, talking about the "Latvian Bolshevik" doesn't advance the narrative, so people conveniently ignore this.

I'm confused I thought Veeky Forums is /pol/ without flags therefore killing jews is a good thing but now it's suddenly bad?

nonono. Veeky Forums is where /pol/ goes to pretend it's not /pol/ and "proselytize", by le subtly redpilling people. That's why they pretend it's bad but then double down on the antisemitic propaganda.