Something just doesn't feel right. The markets have been so high now for so long...

Something just doesn't feel right. The markets have been so high now for so long, a lot longer than people expected ("7 year cycles").

The cryptocurrency rush has been astronomic. Shit is so insanely out of proportion right now.

Is it possible that we are going to see a worldwide financial meltdown in the near future? Or am I just being extremely paranoid? I'm talking like 2008 times two.

Other urls found in this thread:

advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/2017/06/05/the-s-p-500-dow-and-nasdaq-since-their-2000-highs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes. or just the opposite.

Research clif high.

Fiat is fucked, our economy has been dying for the last 30 years. There is no recovery. You have to put your money in crypto.

Look at how social media influences all of stocks, that's the real bubble.

It's not just a fiat replacement anymore, money that can do real things, money that you can program to do insane shit.

Every jew retard is going to pump stocks till it's too late.

did 2008 really affect you though? the only people i know get burned bought houses they couldn't afford on a gamble. most of them were fine a year later.

>astronomic
it's a bubble, yes, but it's not really surprising. what are you comparing it to? the underlying technology is something that improves a process used by almost everybody on the planet multiple times a day. the rush to use the internet was also "astronomic" and we had bubbles burst multiple times with industries moving online, but there wasn't a fucking "meltdown XD"

if you want to make real money, don't speculate so late in the game. find a newer technology to be "paranoid" about.

>Is it possible that we are going to see a worldwide financial meltdown in the near future? Or am I just being extremely paranoid? I'm talking like 2008 times two.

we're going to see 2008 times twenty. nothing that happened in 2008 was fixed, just padded over with more money printing.

I'm more worried about a fiat distributed Mt. Gox globalised shut down of all exchanges while banks maneuver key economies with emergency regulation WHEN this happens.

The meltdown will be big and will be the first time we really experience depression tier inflationary issues, but you'll have another 5 years of build up. It won't occur until at least 1%~ of the World's GDP is tied up into crytocurrencies / store of value code.

We aren't all going to make it but our best chance is in crypto when this shuts down.

Stocks are tied to fiat. Cryptocurrency is slowly moving away from it the more that citizens in the third world start using it. It's not about numbers of people, also, it's about institutional investment and adaptation.

This is why I think Ripple may emerge as the top contender at some point.

How do you actually secure financial wealth? Do you need to physically own gold or something? What if all currency goes to shit? I'm a millenial that basically owns nothing material

>7 year cycles
>crypto remains unaffected
Here comes Bancor.

Forgot pic related

>crpyto unaffected by a market crash

Dude, that shit will crash alongside everything else

not if money moves into it from stocks

....aaaaand chekd.

I own hundreds of ounces of physical silver, and I'm just now getting into crypto. I would definitely own at least some silver, it will definitely moon (and way harder than gold) when the crash happens.
Research Mike Maloney youtube.

>did 2008 really affect you though?

to me, like probably most other people in the first world, it didn't seem any different from any other time in our lives. I just realised the scale of destruction last year when I got interested in food speculation for an evening, when I saw how hard rice prices were hit.

We all became a lot poorer back then, we just didn't realise it, because we never got to see the riches we could have had. And thanks to network effects we're all still suffering from the repercussions.

It feels wrong seeing so many new cars

We're looking at either a bigger fool scenario, or the Wild West of future money. My money is on the latter. The bigger issue with crypto isn't when the bubble is going to pop, it's what coin is going to handle all the uncommon yet necessary shit we take for granted regarding money changing hands in our day to day lives. For example, you die tomorrow, who gets your bitcoin? No one, because you kept your keys to yourself. Your fiat would go to an estate and be sent out according to the local laws. Someone gets your private key and rips you off? You have no recourse short of a hard fork. There's a whole slew of shit that needs to be addressed before crypto takes off.

Right now there's a lot of money to be made specifically because this shit is so risky and unregulated, but it also has such low barriers to entry that fucking pajeet shitting in the street can get in on it.

lmao look at the derivatives flying around waiting to collapse, we are going on the wildest ride ever m8

decentralised exchanges will be the third, and best option

Well the Feds money printing has insured your real wage is most likely dropping while the price of goods is rising. Also it re-inflated bubbles that shouldn't have been inflated so houses are once again way too expensive.

advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/2017/06/05/the-s-p-500-dow-and-nasdaq-since-their-2000-highs

nobody's gotten any richer. inflation is a helluva drug. 10.5%/17 years is only 0.6% annualized.

and because we're all index investors and timing the market is a fool's game, the vast majority of people likely bought near the tops of each market. and look at that, we're at another top. you better in fool! or you won't be able to retire!

this coming crisis will likely first be a deflationary because of margin unwinding. and then (hyper)inflationary because the central banks will attempt to inflate their way out of the crisis. this time, it might not work.

honestly i feel like this is the first good day weve had in crypto since june 1st. thi is the first day that almost everything o page 1 is in the green in weeks.

or...

It won't, money from stocks will move into paying personal debts and mortgages or rent
The second shit hits the fan, normies begin bailing on crypto, cash out at a loss, just to maintain their budgets
And I'll be there to scoop up bargain-price crypto

It will rise as everything crashes. It might crash if/when they start to send markets into hyperinflation.

HiddenSecretsOfMoney series is where its at.

quads have spoken, I guess we're fucked.

>And I'll be there to scoop up bargain-price crypto
This. When shit hits the fan I'll have my stack of crypto, a stack of precious metals and a wad of cash to put into either when people are panic selling.