Up 168 percent

>up 168 percent

Since no one is talking about 1st going to the fucking moon I will. And I'm also going to shill my Witness Node calculator. It's hacked together but works. Hopefully some user can use it.

jsfiddle.net/bmt2hdnm/15/result/

I got in at 40000. I knew this day would come so now I'd like to invite all of the weakhanders and fudders to suck my dick.

> i cant believe biz got me to buy this shit
> I cant belive it dumped the minute I bought
> I cant believe i sold at a loss and now this shit is going through the roof

ill never doubt your wisdom again, Veeky Forums
can you forgive me for my mistake?

Only a fucking idiot would EVER sell at a loss. Off yourself.

JUST BROKE 100K. I'M ABOUT TO TRIPLE MY ROI AND SOME OF YOU FAGGOTS SOLD AT A LOSS.

Suicide prevention thread?

Dont be silly, there are plenty of times where it's best to sell at a loss. If someone sold something at a slight loss to get into Antshares the other day, would you call him an idiot? What if they just sold at a loss to get into first blood.

Just bought at 105k. If it drops in price then I will just use it and play against someone; this coin is genius.

OR use it to make a node and make money passively buy doing nothing.

I sold 10 last night at 1.90 did I fuck up?

sold my 1st's to buy ANS.. not sure how to feel.
Tell me how i should feel

I sold at 1.13, fml

right now I would do the opposite. ANS slows down and will probs go sidewarts for a while, I think 1st has momentum

It just keeps climbing

this is probably gonna go to 10 bucks tonight

kek is punishing me for questioning the mighty wisdom of Veeky Forums

lol never. ANT is eating up BTC

Enjoy your p&d. The coin is designed to go down in value.

I guess you mean ANS, not Aragon... not really, I think it reached it's top for now. We'll see

Nobody fudded it because noone gives a shit about it lmao, stop creating some underdog story for yourself, it's pathetic

oh shit sell sell sell

I'll only sell if they change the logo

broke ATH again

Wake up and check blockfolio

Ayyyy lmao

Forgot pic

>doesn't trust gut and sells out of 1st to buy into the wagerr ICO
>realizes wagerr ICO is probably a scam and watches 1st moon like no tomorrow
>bang

OP here from different computer again. I left my fucking job and it got pumped another 100%. FIrst 200% in a fucking day. Thanks to the user who first told me about firstblood.

Fuck all the 2nd coiners who said this was a shit coin.

Sold @ 86k earlier today... still made x2 but FUCK!

Ive been looking for info on the actual coin everywhere, source? Is it an inflationary system like STEEM? (i.e worthless long term)

The total supply of coins doesn't change. I don't know if that makes it inflationary or not. Please elaborate

NEVER SELL AT A LOSS YOU DUMB CUNTS.

Easy money you faggots.

Just read the whitepaper. seems promising. Permanent cap on coin circulation. Would buy when it dips. this market is very large, and most importantly it targets young people who are likely to adopt this kind of technology quicker than other markets.

Apparently there's some tournaments going on right now that uses it. I know they've been trialing it in some twitch sessions. Probably why it's going sky high as people are buying it up for betting.

If you'd bought 1st yesterday you'd have 198% gainz right now