HOLY SHIT, CHECK OUT MYSTERIUM NETWORK!! Lambotown here I come!! Don't miss out...

HOLY SHIT, CHECK OUT MYSTERIUM NETWORK!! Lambotown here I come!! Don't miss out. In about a month you'll be crying when this literally quadruples.

Decentralized VPN is going to become a huge thing.

Wait for it to drop bit more, the price is still settling

>Literally huge ass walls every 50k sats
>Moon

This shit needs to drop to 30k minimum to "moon"

Just wait. It has potential, but if you buy in right now when it has just been listed and after a price discrepancy between liqui and Bittrex you are fucking retarded.

Hory shet the price difference is huuuge. Surely it will settle on bittrex unless normies keep buying

checked
myst is one of the few good coins out there imo

Tor is already a thing

>tor is safe

Is this one of those coins that is pre-hyped and then just stagnates? Don't really want to be a bagholder desu

55btc wall down to 11btc, sell wall coming in strong too at 15 btc. Look slike its gonna go up for now. Threw some LTC gains at it

>chinks make up huge market of crypto buyers
>all chinks use vpn's
think about it
t. chink

Mysterium's idea is fantastic, they've publicly stated that it will probably take about 5 years to completely implement the fucker though. I'm in though, I like the idea

just bought myst, although i learned not to listen to you faggots.

fucking sent all my Myst over from Liqui.io after I generated the wallet on Bittrex and even though it's off pending on Liqui.io I don't see any incoming transfer on Bittrex

did I fuck up somehow?

first big wall down, clear to 13.

Bought in at 12 did I fuck up

fuck off

May just take a while bro. WOuldnt worry about it. Whales are keeping price down atm so you're g

No you didn't. There's such high volume that it takes a while for it to reach bittrex. Everyone's experiencing the same problem. Relax.

thanks fellas

Looks like its gonna fucking moon though lol

Too many bots trying to minipulate this coin, move to CFI if you want quick proffits. gained 400 in less than 3 minutes and still increasing

holy fuck its mooning.
Hold through the night or sit up awhile and sell high? how fucking far will this moon?

I think it's good for 100 - 250 million

90 btc wall at 19k, but a 50 btc wall got eaten in 15 mins, and a 20 btc wal got eaten in 2 bites. IDK bro