Ripple

Hey all,

New update from Coinventment Premium. These guys are never wrong. Enjoy, it costs me 70 euro per month to be part of this group.

Other urls found in this thread:

livebitcoinnews.com/cryptocurrency-market-maker-rialto-will-use-ripple-technology-xrp-asset/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao you pay 70 bucks a month for them to draw arrows on a chart?

They post calls for certain coins, buy and sell zones. They have been correct 8 times in a row now only in a span of days. I get 15-20% on average. They're definetly legit in my opinion.

>Enjoy, it costs me 70 euro per month to be part of this group.
youre giving me a reason not to trust your financial advice

jesus is this place anything but shills legit asking

well as a ripple hodler i hope theyre right
been taking a lot of abuse on these here forums for hodling ripple

a nice win would be nice

Fuck it then, last time I'm sharing this info. You fags can stay poor. Veeky Forums biz partly got me into crypto, so I want to give something back. Enjoy your lonely lives now, fags.

im going to buy in thank you.

dont leave us senpai! :(

Thanks dude fuck the haters.

dont share this precious info with the shit heads on this board.

>paid content
>can't even form a grammatically coherent sentence

>Coinventment Premium
Googled it, also googled coinventment, found nothing. I am interested however.

My bad, it's Coinvestment. A website and have a nice relaxed slack channel where we all talk. I think its one of the larger communities now.

There will always be skeptics, user. Thanks for sharing the info, I'm sure plenty of other lurking anons appreciate it as well.

Thanks senpai

Show us the charts where they made correct calls then.

I appreciate it faggot.

Going all in with 2.5X leverage. Not even memeing. Thank you user. I hope some stranger wouldn't lie on the internet.

Don't go OP!

Pls no bully!

Thanks mate. Holding regardless but will be pleased if it has a nice high so soon.

I'm thankful, ignore PnD retards.
DGB is going to follow Ripple too, chart starts to look really good.

Where does one do leveraged trading with crypto? Poloniex?

Shit if either of these take of I'm going to go crazy!

70 dollars a month to have someone shill ripple to you

DGB is closely following Ripple pattern, if OP esitmations regarding XRP are correct, then we could see ~3-4k sats DGB.

Buying in. Thanks, op. Keep us updated.

Welp. This is it. Ripple is rising, just after this thread got made, lol. There is an event with many banks and Ripple is taking part in it. New ATH is coming.

THANK YOU OP! I trusted you and went $500 in, made some easy money so far. I appreciate you telling us this OP, as do most of us lurking

thank you OP!

tanks mang

thank you for being kind and sharing with us user-sama! I thought that xrp was long term moon mission anyways, so this is just good to hear!

Thank you for posting this. Fuck the first few posters who were complete losers.

what is this biz ?

livebitcoinnews.com/cryptocurrency-market-maker-rialto-will-use-ripple-technology-xrp-asset/

Jokes on you user, I'm already a subscriber for its pre-ICO

I have no idea what this is though