In a patriarchal society, what's the best to pursue self-fulfillment and integrity being female?

In a patriarchal society, what's the best to pursue self-fulfillment and integrity being female?
Asking for practical philosophical advice.

Should one comply? Isolate oneself from society and live in celibacy? Use a man for his sperm and breed a son that I raise alone to become a better man than all others?

PS. Please note I'm asking for advice given to an individual, not advice for an ideology (i.e. what is good for the person, which is not necessarily what is good for society, and certainly not necessarily what is good for YOUR ideal society).

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14969
youtube.com/watch?v=7AXi4-_HPRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use them gain political influence in the monarchy, then kill them once they're useless. rinse and repeat until you rule the country through a puppet king.

>Taking care of your children
>Taking care of the house
>Having a loving husband
>not fulfilling

There is a reason why the traditional housewife felt satisfied and happy whereas feminism makes women unhappy. Polls show that women today are more depressed than ever.

That's what you get when fucking with gender roles and trying to fight how God created us.

50's was the last glimpse of that masculine, normal society. Now it's all about normalizing mentally ill and unnatural behavior.

inb4 triggered atheist leftist commies

>retarded american

women had to work throughout history and take care of the household+raise children

your lazy whores are just that, lazy uppity whores and theres nothing feminime about it

Agreed beside the "muh God" part

This system is still popular in my country. Despite a long tradition of feminism.

Spotted the commie.

Spotted the fedora.

>let me tell you what you want

Go back.

Being a good wife and not a slut.

>tfw would happily be a house husband to some high power female exec
>would probably even let her cuck me as long as she gave me two children and bought me enough nice things

I-im not the only one right?

>Biology, nature and thousands of years are wrong!

Don't fix what's not broken.

No user the woman is acting like a woman and rebelling against you to see if your a man who will put her in her place.
>house husband
If your wife is actually a slave that gives you money when you ask her then thats pretty damn alpha.

in this scenario, what's the point of you? from her perspective

if academic scores are a factor in your judgement, you might want to rethink raising a child alone on a statistical basis. single mother children tend to be not the brightest bunch.

if you want "practical" advice, understand you are not in a biological position for raising a master child alone. you will probably fail.

you might be able to clone yourself 20-30 years from now. would probably be a little easier to improve you 2.0 than a half you or especially a male half you.

you can do whatever you want though, I don't care, just being real. i'm a celibate male focusing on personal profit through design and I'm happy. might work for you too.

yeah buddy, you're volcel, suuure

If you're a female please commit suicide.

Child rearing and house work.

>He thinks that the idea of a housewife is a biological and historical constant

had a few girlfriends growing up. dumped the last two because I didn't enjoy sex because it felt disgusting and weak-minded to me, felt bad because I care about them and it hurt them.

fucking is kindof like drinking or smoking weed to me. I imagine what I could be accomplishing if I wasn't spending my time focused on it, and get upset with myself while my dick is slipping in and out of a mucus lathered flesh pocket. spending time and money on a woman I wouldn't be friends with if I wasn't following biological urges on top of that.

I'm not strictly celibate, though. I'd fuck someone if they literally crawled onto my lap. I just don't give enough of a fuck to put time aside to slap organs around cuz feer gud.

wow, this dude it actually enlightened

>>
>There is a reason why the traditional housewife felt satisfied and happy whereas feminism
holy shit you cling so much to your fantasy.

>science is fantasy
Whatever you say, retard.

once you no longer care about giving sexual pleasure to a girl, what do you do ?

What science are you refering to?

The recent polls and psychological research that shows feminism has been harmful to women?

The fact feminism is now considered a joke and women are leaving it in droves?

>The recent polls and psychological research

What polls and research? Could you link me some studies?

>The fact feminism is now considered a joke and women are leaving it in droves?

First off, feminism is not an organization that you have a membership to that you can leave, there are various forms of feminism

When women "leave" feminism they are trying to distance themself from the extreme minority, the "all men are rapist"-kind
What they are not distancing themselves from is that women and men should be equal in the workforce and allowed to vote etc, which is also feminism.
There is only a small minority of women that think any form of feminism is bad.

Not him but "why do I have to go to fucking college why can't I just find a nice guy to provide for me while I take yoga classes and go to a charity event once a week" seems to be a pretty big sentiment among your average young woman these days, but of course "nice guy" means a seven figure salary. Hardcore career women are still somewhat of a minority even today.

>"why do I have to go to fucking college why can't I just find a nice guy to provide for me while I take yoga classes and go to a charity event once a week" seems to be a pretty big sentiment among your average young woman these days

Who says this? Have you ever actually met someone like this or are you basing this off the internet?

>but of course "nice guy" means a seven figure salary.

Money means power and being able to protect his tribe, this is biologically attractive for women, this is nothing new

gee, its almost if women are hard-wired to act like that and things like feminism go against their biological nature.

Plenty of girls still want children and view long term careers and the debt that comes with college as a burden. As I've said before hardcore career women that actually want to become an engineer or a lawyer are still a minority and most women end up in and shoot for meme jobs like hr or social media management or whatever the fuck. How many girls do you know who did four year degrees in international relations only to end up bartending or working as a hostess in a ritzy restaurant?

>being a golddigging whore is hardwired

americans should be banned from here, seriously
what the fuck, how can they be so fucking stupid
what is wrong with them

>le "people with different opinions than me are americans!" meme

kill yourself retard

>Plenty of girls still want children and view long term careers and the debt that comes with college as a burden

Plenty of men want children aswell, but they don't have the same preasure to take care of kids as women do.

Women do have a bigger burden when it comes to children and work, having the bigger responsibility of nurturing a child while also trying to keep up with the same work as men do is a challenge.

I'm not saying men can also feel this burden, but due to societal differences it is much more prelevent with women.

>How many girls do you know who did four year degrees in international relations only to end up bartending or working as a hostess in a ritzy restaurant?

None? What are you trying to get at here? I do know plenty of girls that studied and got long-term careers

ill kill you first, blob

Some women want a little more in life than "self-fulfillment" and "integrity".

the more women are in control of their pussy, the more they are demanding and the more men are back to being puppies trying to please, which is the natural situaiton in the first place

>Refutes statistics with incoherent insults

great arguments there faggots

I think a lady from Spain put it best when talking about living during the Franco years.

The traditional role of women does not mean a complete and everlasting role as wife and mother, but rather, this to be a primary purpose. When you come of age, just like men are expected to get married and start a family, raising children and being devoted to your husband as your husband is to you and the couple's children. The particular responsibilities are different (Women are expected to deal with the children primarily throughout the day and usually take care of the housework and domestic needs while the man is expected to enter the workforce and earn money for the household, and both are expected to devote the majority of their time to the rearing and teaching of the children.), but both are exceptionally important and the family collapses without both roles being filled.

As the children get older, the woman's responsibilities to them decrease; the role of mother is needed less and less as children enter their early teens and learn to take on roles within society, culminating in the children beginning the process all over again. This is the time for the woman to pursue a place in the workforce, at institutes of higher learning, or anything else she desires. Traditionalists simply stress that the primary role of all people, both men and women, are to be devoted to the development of the family first and material and worldly gains second.

This is all thrown out of whack in modern times though. People immediately pursue careers first, and families second, if they start a family at all. This leads to people getting married later and having to fight their desires for companionship throughout their early life, and then when they do start a family, it's very late when biology is less able to support children. Women now have to juggle professional responsibilities with family ones, causing undo stress on the entire family structure.

Survival of the fittest

Post the statistics

In this entire thread there have been no facts or academic journals posted to support one or the other. Stop being hypocritical.

>women had to work throughout history and take care of the household+raise children
And throughout all of this they knew their place and didn't try to compete with their husbands for dominance, so they were happy

What you =/= what is good for you

only betas analyse life as dominance-submission, but women do not give a shit about dominance-submission, and men interpret this lack of interest as submissive

Nice b8, really grinded my gears

9/10

So you're a slut who got your "heart broken :'(" by a Chad and want to raise a son to be a beta "le proper gentleman"?

Kill yourself. Fuck off and die.

It's a phase, honey. You're like a child testing the limits of his parents.

>marriage is the result of biology and nature
>women never provided for the family
>men always put food on the table

ideally arts and science. in practice, shitposting and anime.

>hurr hunter-gatherer societies let women hunt and fight wars durr

>Who did the gathering
>Exactly how much of their diet was meat protein gathered by the men
>What was proportion of successful hunts given that even today we don't always bag the animal

"By many objective measures the lives of women in the United States have improved over the past 35 years, yet we show that measures of subjective well-being indicate that women's happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men. The paradox of women's declining relative well-being is found across various datasets, measures of subjective well-being, and is pervasive across demographic groups and industrialized countries. Relative declines in female happiness have eroded a gender gap in happiness in which women in the 1970s typically reported higher subjective well-being than did men. These declines have continued and a new gender gap is emerging -- one with higher subjective well-being for men."
Source: nber.org/papers/w14969

Are you serious? Most women have rape fantasies and the one of the biggest recent sexual books was 50 shades of grey.

what betas dream about

You should check out Mary Wollstonecraft

>women aren't allowed to seek fufillment outside housewife role
Thats just denying half the population complete rights.

Perhaps many women are happier in the traditional family role, but I know that the lack of control they had over their own lives had a horrible effect on the happiness of many women of an earlier era

Traditionally, it's in securing and controlling whatever the patriarchy doesn't. For example, becoming a widely renowned and desirable courtesan, concubine, or socialite who rules over the household of powerful men from which you can exert power and influence over other men and their wives.

if betas are the creeps and not you, why do you have this image saved to your hard drive

Thanks for an actual answer

Says the bitter dyke.

>more in life than "self-fulfillment"

>its yet another episode of /r9his

t. Cixi

Do you have a study to corroborate your thoughts?
Women have jobs to do just like men have their jobs. There is plenty of opportunity for both men and women to seek fulfillment on top of this.

She kinda looks like Grimes...

>In many pre-colonialist areas, women maintained power, prestige, or authority through reproductive or agricultural control.

>For example, in certain parts of sub-Saharan Africa women maintained farmland in which they had usage rights. While men would make political and communal decisions for a community, the women would control the village’s food supply or their individual family’s land. This allowed women to achieve power and autonomy, even in patrilineal and patriarchal societies.

>family first and worldly gains second
This resonates with me. While some people are legitimately poor and might need a second income to raise a family, there are heaps of well off families who are supposedly "struggling" with two good incomes. They've been wrapped up in a combination of consumerism, and the idea of women "having it all", where they feel like it's a reasonable expectation to have kids AND a career AND the party lifestyle of a singleton or childless couple.

You end up with your children effectively being raised by daycare staff, just so you can live like a childless person anyway. It messes with natural bonding processes and things like breastfeeding which have long lasting mental and physical health impacts.

Men who care about well being of women should be shot to death and I'm not being ironic. You are a cuckold of the highest order.

Will & Humanities ever stop ruining this board?

source? sounds interesting. Do you have more of this type?

this is a decent thread if you ignore 2/3s of it

Men should stop caring about women? That's going to make relationships very hard indeed.

C.S. Lewis made a new video on marriage, very relevant to the topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=7AXi4-_HPRk

Patriarchal society is normal and healthy.

We should immolate all women, not enter relationships with them.

This except for the cucking.

we found a beta here

Only cunt slaves and failed cunt slaves are beta, per definition.

>betas are now so beta they cuck themselves

Well, this worked out for the best, I suppose.

I feel ya user.

>female exec
my fetish

>Do you have a study to corroborate your thoughts?

Do you? and correlation is not causation.

See you back when you have actual arguments.

>criminally little of oda's stuff is in English

>Polls show that women today are more depressed than ever
Everyone today is more depressed than ever.
>feminism led to unhappy women
Then what led to feminism?

>Be respectful of others and treat them how you would wish to be treated
>Women are not objects but people and deserve the basic right of human dignity
>Women deserve the right to compete with their male peers academically and professionally without hindrance or bias
>Women deserve the basic right to go about their daily lives unmolested or unduly harassed

It all sounds so rational on paper. How come it just doesn't work??

Lmao, why do I feel like your more 'worthy' pursuits are anime, video games and Netflix.

he already confessed to it

jews

Cultural Marxism and leftist brainwashing.

these are the same thing

No they're not.

"Marry a good man" is a complete philosophy and the answer to all questions.

>women do not give a shit about dominance-submission
That's not true at all

>while also trying to keep up with the same work as men do
I agree with you but this is not true. Women do tend to favour raising their children (I'm not blaming them) instead of pursuing a career and thus work shorter hours

Yes:
nber.org/papers/w14969
Asking for an experimental study is impossible with the nature of this type of research. Assigning people to major life choices is considered unethical. So correlational studies are what we will have to contend with. You would have known this if you were even vaguely familiar with the social sciences. And I am still waiting for your studies.