Comedy

Why were white people so obsessed with comedy/satire etc, e.g. Greeks, Romans, Shakespeare etc?

I remember reading that the concept was so alien to chinks that an early Republican-era translator who converted to Christianity actually wanted to "introduce the concept of comedy to China, which he felt was lacking in Chinese culture".

Chinese act robotic and emotionless.

>"T...That's just a racist orientalist meme!"

ironic cause whites can't take a joke

Nah, shitskins like yourself have a free game when it comes to humor. You can make fun of whitey but they cant make fun of you. Come to an actual white country and you'll get roasted untill you cry.

Jesus.

This is why I don't treat non-white life as equal to white life, because non-white people themselves don't really give a fuck.

Case in point, look at these white boy tears.

crackers already cracked

>Associate Asian people with rice, noodles, gongs and other harmless racial stereotypes
>*15 Anti-Racist commandos have been dispatched to your position, 15 years in an isocube bigot*

t. /r/asianfragility

Nah, you grew up in the United States where you can make white jokes all you want but whites are told to keep their mouth shut. So they get offended for any kind of ethnic joke, mostly because your whites are also a bunch of faggots. I dont mind whitey jokes, I just give them back. Something your nation of nu males doesnt

You seem really upset tho

This is wrong, look up traditional Chinese opera, its basically half drama half comedy, similar to greeks, of course the kind of jokes are very different from the west though

Have you never seen any Journey to the West adaptations?

AIDF has arrived.

You guys ever read any Horace?
Dude is fucking funny.

Are you retarded? We have our own sense of humor. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean we're "emotionless". Sorry for not grinning and hooting like a bunch of niggers 24/7.

You really have something wrong with your brain

>Greeks, Romans
>white people

Please explain the principles of Chinese humor, I could use a laugh.

>Greeks
>Romans
>white

nice try Mario

>Just because you don't get it doesn't mean we're "emotionless".

See:

You lack empathy. It's genetic.

Asian American males are natural femboys.