Tfw you find a once in life chance to get millionaire before 30 doing nothing while browsing Veeky Forums

>tfw you find a once in life chance to get millionaire before 30 doing nothing while browsing Veeky Forums

thanks by Veeky Forumsbois

*my Veeky Forumsbois

haha yeh i almost feel bad for the normies

Should we tell him the pros and cons or let the frogger figure it out by himself?

I mean sure this beats any retarded survey watcher and live streaming, YouTube e whoring, hell bitcoin beats kickstarter and patreon. But still.

don't get cocky now user

still good idea to buy eth?

I've been on Veeky Forums for too long, and my progress of board exploration has lead to me to mostly a Veeky Forums and /pol/ mainly. When I first hit Veeky Forums i thought it was 100% shills and no way faggots can just invest in memes and make it to lamboland. But, I am fairly convinced with reading, proper planning and a little bit of luck I can too make it to lamboland.

My current strategy is short-mid term trading maybe like 5 trades a week with a 5000x reading on what i'm doing before i do it.

i don't have much in, but I think that if I can hodl right, next few months are looking in outerspace.

We're not millionaires yet

Don't get cocky

>tfw going to work seems like a waste of time because you make 10x more on a half-decent trade than you do in 8 hours of work

i'm not sure how to feel about this.
seems like I should take up crypto research full time but then i'm fucked if the market crashes or something

are you a poorfag? If yes, ANS is your new ETH and ARK is your sleeper ETH. If richfag, ETH is your ETH and ANS is your sleeper ETH.

spread way to thin. common rookie mistake

I've been here for two full weeks now and haven't made jack, I'm actually down 500 starting with 5k.

And I feel I haven't been too stupid and most of Veeky Forums is in the same boat. I did miss out on antshares though which made a big difference.

lmao keep your coins in 1-3 places at that stage

Thank you! What do you suggest then? I am going to invest 100 in eth and btc to just sit and chill and do nothing with, whereas this initial investment was to get a feel for trading, watching, and planning. I've read that ~350 is a good amount to get my feet wet, and try things out. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!

> bought thousands of everything on here a month ago
>especially dat bean
>haven't done shit except check in and make sure the hodl is still wise
Pro tip
>it always is

I only have it on two places, outside of coinbase(I've read kraken is not as good??). I want to have my trading coins on the exchanges, then those larger BTC/ETH investments NOT on an exchange (though I'm still a little lost on where exactly that is).

How are you gonna that lambo money out without being cucked?

protip: you can't

>tfw all my years wasted on Veeky Forums have finally paid off

Good luck man you seem alright

that's a good plan for eth and btc, then do some coins that don't rise and fall with them like xvg, bean or rdd and you'll be set. Try to narrow it down to 3-5coins and watch the trends. alot of coins rise and fall together

I noticed that! So I bought a few coins with similar trends, then a few other coins that had trends that also seemed favorable over time. Staying away from ATHs, buying the dip where I can find it, and hodling.

My question though, is how much is too much to bank on a coin? I'm about to toss what left in my bittrex to RDD because it's so cheap, and a pump to even just 1k sat would be insane. Which, from what I understand, during accumulation phase (which is what I think RDD is in right now) is when you want to buy as much as you can stand, right?

yeah your logic is pretty solid. For me bitbean is my rdd it also follows similar trends but it's low volume is very enticing. Remember lower volume is better than a lower price. Things that have a low volume have better moon potential in most cases

I'm confused, I thought that a higher volume meant that there was more people interacting with the coin, and ignorantly i thought that was a good thing? Lower volume then would make a coin more volatile? Thus, the alt coins already being pretty volatile it makes bitbean>rdd due to the lack of volume in the bean?

my god dude, he means one or two coins

you are barely going to make any money like that

like let's take XRP cuz that shit looks like it's taking off, even if it increases 100%, you'd only get like 20$

When I started I only had like 500$, I just all in'd with it until I hit 1.5k. then I split that shit into 3, now I'm at about 5k a month later

also if you have confidence in a coin and it's not fucking stupid to (IE it's relatively low price, didn't pump), go use polo and buy on leverage where you can.

Thank you. I fear doing it that way, because if I am wrong, it feels like I am losing too much? But by the same token, I totally hear and understand the all in to get to where you can do a little more wide spread. I will consolidate into two coins over time and try to figure out what is best for that game plan.

you're only looking at it from one perspective though. With less volume you have to think about the potential volume. Especially with a coin like bitbean that has seen over 500btc in volume so it's proven to a certain extent. Meanwhile you have coins like LTC and ripple (ripple is a better example rn) but they have all the volume in the world but are at a very low price and have been stagnant more than most coins.

If you held litecoin from last year a month ago to a month ago this year you'd have lost money actually. You'll see

Lmao, nice try pajeet

rdd and bean don't follow similar trends? lol fuck off discordbro

Pretty good advice tbqh

you can basically never be wrong in a bull market, unless you're retarded and buy shit that's already super high

I highly recommend polo, shit there pumps on rotation

EVERY single coin there since I started last month is up at least 2x. not a single one has gone unpumped

for example, look at note.

When I started I bought at 1950, sold at 2300, then it spiked to 3100. I fomo'd and bought, it crashed and stayed at 2000 sats for hours. I panic sold it, and it IMMEDIATELY went up and the coin I bought into crashed

I was lucky, in a way, as the timing on that made me realize this entire market is manipulated. the reason it held so low for so long, the reason the other coin started pumping while I was bagholding became very obvious.

Note recently hit 9k sats before falling back to consolidate at 6k.

If I just held and didn't do shit, I would've made close to the same amount as I did trading (of course, I didn't start margin trading yet, and not all shit coins are on margin). It's SO hard to lose in this market, even the DGB bagholders will make their money back soon enough.

Protip: you never take it out until you are rich. Then you move to a country that does not cuck you and simply don't point out you own any when you leave America. Then you live in a country without taxes for BTC, cash out and be rich.

Or just not be a weird faggot and pay 20%

I'd not buy a damn thing until August, unless you're VERY sure something is about to moon hard and you can still make money in the short term

I feel this feel every morning now

you're not hodling enough. HODL!

I've been here two weeks and have made about $1500 and not really even done anything risky yet.

If you put everything on ltc two weeks ago youd have doubled by now

I do not feel good about it being low-effort. But I'm grateful for the money.

as soon as i started getting cocky the april/may tier gains stopped

i just want to go back desu.

If I became a millionaire off of biz I will give 100 anons 1000 dollars each

yo real question, how much/often do you cash out (if you do) and do you list it on your taxes?

dude yes, my gf keeps asking me wtf I'm doing and how I even know about this, aaaand I can't really tell her.