Friendly reminder that there are shills among us. Not mooncoin pajeet shills...

Friendly reminder that there are shills among us. Not mooncoin pajeet shills, but honest to god paid employees and contractors working for top 20 coins. They talk and act like us... but if you pay attention you can tell something is off. Learn to spot them.

After being on /pol/ for 2016 I can spot a shill from a mile away. If it seems like someone you wouldn't politely tolerate in real life, it's a shill.

Hi please provide proofs

I question your methodology, but yeah /pol/ 2016 was shill warfare bootcamp. I think half this board is a /pol/ack migrant.

I've noticed a lot of real shilling for ICO's, ETH, and GNT. Bancor especially the shilling was up to 11.

>if it's something I disagree with, it's a shill

fixed

Now go back to your containment board

Most insidious shilling I've seen recently is blockfolio threads with multiple people at 80% ETH. Who in their right mind would be at 80% ETH right now? They usually say something like 80% ETH 10% BTC 10% GNT or some shit like that.

Veeky Forums shilled ETH really hard a year ago

It's mostly anons who have been holding onto it for a while

I wish I was here instead of /pol/ last year.

WHAT?????? WHERE??? AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's hard to believe there are paid ETH shills. I personally think they're bagholders from the last run to 400.

i remember when pol was pro ron paul

Nice try, shill

yeah hi welcome to 2014

keep investing boys, it only goes up

>tfw paid shill

Digits confirm. However I swear I saw a GNT shill thread yesterday and multiple bancor shill threads last week. Could just be GNT bagholders/fanboys I suppose.

Yeah, probably you're right

that reminds me

buy mooncoin

I ship Bancor and I ain't paid shit. I just want my investment to grow kek

Bancor in particular is using a lot of them. Then again it's a scam to start with so..

/po;/ user here, definitely trains you well to see the shills.

Wow, hahaha, I wish I was paid to shill incredible coins like antshares, what an easy life, hahaha, it's like being paid to go to moon.

this is what you all get for not putting your faith in bitbean

Yeah, yesterday one of the XBY devs was shamelessly shilling his shitcoin, it was a hot mess.

Wait, I'm unironically like 80% ETH.

Veeky Forums really, REALLY liked ETH when I came here in March of this year. ETH was kind of like Veeky Forums's child because Veeky Forums seemed to love it. I have no fucking clue where the "ETH is a scam!" shit came from the past 2 weeks. My portfolio stays the same.

shill

>the Jew fears the origami

>Now go back to your containment board

But I like this containment board :^)

>if it's something I disagree with, it's a shill

that's what a shill would say

All the people claiming there are ETH shills, but all the shilling I've seen is for LTC and ANS. Now I don't know who's shilling anymore. Should I buy ETH or LTC?

god damn it. Veeky Forums is officially /pol/lite now. paranoid fucks.

t. shill

all of 4chinz is /pol/lite except the reddit colony shitboards

also change the word "shill" to "fudwhale pajeet bagholder" and now it's just the same thing every Veeky Forumsraeli says 24/7

The ripple shills are the most obvious. Notice how they never adress the major issue that is that the people who will be using the coins (banks) will never have to buy them on an open market.

>All the people claiming there are ETH shills, but all the shilling I've seen is for LTC and ANS.

This. All I've seen in the last few days is ETH fudding and LTC shilling.

This thread is probably just the latest in the shill streak.

Fancy linking to some shills from other threads? I'd like to see them in action.

What Ive found is that whenever someone is shilling actual good coins, it comes true. But when there are shitshills, like negresscoin shills earlier today, it is PnD scams.

Pretty sure Litecoin will do well the coming weeks, although yes, there is quite obviously people shilling it. It has the right amount of media coverage and circumstances in its favor to rise in the coming weeks.

>yes shills are problem
>good coins get shilled too though...
>such as.. hmm.. I dunno... let me pick some random example...
>LTC

This was the kind of shit I was talking about.

Last time LTC was done pumping we had to endure this cringy shilling for like 3 weeks.

you don't need to look far.
Every goddamn private chat for every goddamn coin has shillers on "payroll" - they do it for the gainz.

I am ashamed to have shilled a shitcoin once :(

How large do you guys think the DGB discord is?

I reckon at least a dozen shills.