Thoughts?

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=NzKejJIwieE

WEE ARE KANGZ N'SHEET!!

Do certain white people really get this triggered when it's revealed that other races had culture and civilization too regardless of the level attained?

i like ollie

No it's just shitposters and fags

>actual African states that actually existed in actual Africa
>HURRR MUH KANGS MEME XDDDD

Kill yourself, you degenerate /utg/ homo millennial

these map channels are pretty comfy

Pretty interesting.
I kinda feel bad for Bornu.

I'm subscribed to 2.5

nice dubs you goddamn nigger

>regardless of the level attained?
Real life isn't like your millenial bullshit. You don't get a medal for "attaining some form of civilization"

Kill yourself, you meme-spouting degenerate homo millennial Jew cuck from /utg/. Kill yourself.

>You're a nigger for daring to insist that maybe not all blacks were "savages" who drank cow piss

Those african kingdoms were hell on earth because any land that is controlled by only niggers is hell on earth. Even with those kingdoms Europeans and Arabs saw niggers are disgusting subhumans,

Oh btw the slavery spawn came from uncivilized tribes in West Africa not any african kingdom.

>all these butthurt whitebois
melanin warrior needs to come back and educate these whitebois on history, this board is a white supremacist hell hole

The color system is really jarring, especially when they use the same color palette for 2 different nations.

Anyone mind explaining Ethiopia?

>People actually think this board is better than /pol/

Kill yourself, you weak gay millennial SJW manlet cuck from the /utg/ IRC. Die in a bus fire.

>Those african kingdoms were hell on earth because any land that is controlled by only niggers is hell on earth.

really made me think

TRIGGER WARNING: This may offend /pol/tards. If you are a /pol/tard, please consider skipping this post.

This thread reminds me why I hate /pol/tards.

I don't mind that people shit on the Africans with some actually well thought out arguments, but the level of discourse is always fucking awful. /pol/tards don't think about their beliefs, they don't take the minimal amount of effort required to actually validate it with a good argument, they just spew their shit everywhere. It's NOT FUCKING HARD to make a good argument for why Europe is that much better than Africa, but /pol/tards can't even muster that minimal amount of mental capacity. They just shout "niggers are niggers, niggers are bad, of course nigger empires suck, they're full of niggers!" Then they insult western civilization's accomplishments by reducing it to their simplistic bullshit rather than appreciating the complexity of human history.

It's a shame that /pol/tards exhibit all the same behaviors as the people they bitch about incessantly, but will never realize it. They're the same overgrown babies as the people they whine about, getting so stuck in a worldview that they presume to be self-evident that they never bother to think about or try to explain why they hold it.

Also the "tribes" (actually small kingdoms) arent shown.

What I can tell for the development of Africa is that their cultures were very primitive and the europeans tried to "help" them advance in european terms. That fucked all up.

Lead to africans thinking the past colonies had to provide food, etc...

Another fact is that between 2500-6500 languages are spoken in Africa. And democracy can't lead to more than about 50 countries that are currently there, since democracy is politically integer by essence.

Funny because almost all african kingdoms were made by literal aryan nordics with R1 haplogroups

WE WUZ NIGGERS N SHIT