Hehe vikings were the greatest warriors in the world my ancestors speak to me ;)

Hehe vikings were the greatest warriors in the world my ancestors speak to me ;)
>rekt by Saxons
>rekt by Celts
>rekt by Polabian Slavs (especially prince Racibor)
>rekt by moors when they raided Spain despite outnumbering them
>rekt by Native Americans
>rekt by Germans
>rekt by Franks

so how are they fierce fighters again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151228-vikings-slaves-thralls-norse-scandinavia-archaeology/
m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Despite low numbers and living in a fucking wasteland they managed to terrorize much of Northern Europe and occasionally fuck around even in far away lands.

As for their martial prowess, I would suggest you to ask their Byzantine masters.

>Scandinavia
>wasteland

you're an American aren't you?

Vikings are over romanticised desu

They should just replace the word Viking with "Norman plunderers"

At least they don't leave us martial arts, like Easterners did, and now their descendants are unprotected as sheeps

vikings are a shitty meme and equivalent in prowess to islamic terrorists and pirates.
literal snow niggers

Relative to rest of Europe, it is. Also if I am not mistaken they got fucked up by climate change in the early medieval which caused them to migrate south.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period

such frozen wasteland they had to flee from

The funny thing is "Vikings" only became competent fighters when they got civilized by France.

woops, looks like I've mistaken it for the little ice age of ~500-700. Thanks for correction.

Say that to my face, christian

"Sir, do you have a license for that phallic object?"

>head deity drank the cum of his relatives to gain powers
>cuckoldry is an accepted and esteemed aspect of marriage
>bury their gold in the fucking ground for the afterlife instead of investing in useful shit like roads and not starving to death in winter
>beat their chests about being fierce warriors an sheeit despite most of their raids being against civilian targets that couldn't fight back, like monasteries
>got trolled repeatedly by English kings over a few scraps of farmland
>Vargfags will defend all of this

that man is so embarrassing

Glíma is a Viking martial art still practiced today

You forgot about the most important fact: they offered white women to Muslim cocks:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151228-vikings-slaves-thralls-norse-scandinavia-archaeology/

m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_slave_trade

DESU how the fuck did the Saxons survive long enough to dominate England? They hemmed in by far more powerful kingdoms and although the western Roman Empire was collapsing they were still much much bigger then the saxons. I think it's bewildering desu

>Glima
>Wiki said blows with hands and legs are forbidden
Sounds like a sport game for lads.

>be Varg
>murder someone
>think you're moral authority on any subject at all

kek

>rekt by Saxons
>aka other Vikings

>rekt by Celts
>Kill Brian Boru
>Rule every city in Ireland (since all of them were built by norsemen) for 300 years

>rekt by Polabian Slavs (especially prince Racibor)
>[citation needed]

>What is rthe siege of Lisbon

>rekt by Native Americans
>despite killing more of them and a fucking pregnant Viking woman defeating them

>rekt by Germans
>aka other Vikings

>rekt by Franks
>Take all of Normandy

Who could be behind this anti-Aryan misinformation?

>Vikangz
>>>>Literally nazi propaganda

Since when are scanvinavians Aryan?

t. barbarian snownigger
Don't you have better ancestors? Do you really need to cling to aryan memes?

Well at least we are proud of our actual ancestors rather than trying to claim that we were kangs of Egypt

We don't care. Racism is a meme. We wuz vikings and that is good enough for us.

Fucking kek no.

They lost one battle according to a Muslim source, all the rest they wreaked havoc.

Basically every large city on the Atlantic coast(including Morroco) was raided at least once.

Hell dude, once they reached the walls of Cordoba itself.

Read into the primary sources, they brought so many Muslim women back to Dublin with them on one occasion that they had to return to pick up all their other men because they could not fit on the boats lol

None of your sources state that you baiting cumstain.

It was the other way around in reality, read the primary sources, the Muslims had to give their own slaves as payment to the vikings for them to stop raiding.

So vikangz were race mixers?

Since before (((some people))) bastardized the term to mean Proto-indo-europeans

R1b, I!, and I2b are the true Aryan genes

>R1b, I!, and I2b are the true Aryan genes

That would explain why they are so widespread in Iran

>feel when I'm hooking up with my married muslimah FWB in a couple of weeks

I'm going to fantasize about this shit when I'm banging her.

this

>Read into the primary sources, they brought so many Muslim women back to Dublin with them on one occasion that they had to return to pick up all their other men because they could not fit on the boats lol

Where do I find such source?

>f I am not mistaken they got fucked up by climate change in the early medieval which caused them to migrate south.
where did this meme even come from ?
It's the exact opposite they where having a booming growth in both population and crop harvest. This relative overpopulation is the main reason vikings came to be. Leaving lands either to raid (during the sumer) or to migrate because they couldn't find suitable unclaimed land in their hometown.

not enough desu

Especially since muslim terrorists are taking them over

He's wearing a fucking norman nasal helmet, and memeing as a pagan.

I know the Norman's are supposed to be originally of Scandinavian stock, but didn't the Frank's force them to become Christian? There is no way they'd just let pagans have territory.

>barbarian

Scandinavians are the most civilized people in the world

>rekt by moors

From the Fragmentary Irish Annals 867 AD(very anti viking biased btw):

"Then their arrogance and their youthfulness incited them to voyage across the Cantabrian Ocean (i.e. the sea that is between Ireland and Spain) and they reached Spain, and they did many evil things in Spain, both destroying and plundering. After that they proceeded across the Gaditanean Straits, so that they reached Africa, and they waged war against the Mauritanians, and made a great slaughter of the Mauritanians."

"While he was saying that, they saw the Mauritanian forces coming towards them, and when the son who spoke the above words saw that, he leaped suddenly into the battle, and attacked the king of the Mauritanians, and gave bim a blow with a great sword and cut off his hand. There was hard fighting on both sides in this battle, and neither of them won the victory from the other in that battle. But all returned to camp, after many among them had been slain. However, they challenged each other to come to battle the next day."

"The king of the Mauritanians escaped from the camp and fled in the night after his hand had been cut off. When the morning came, the Norwegians seized their weapons and readied themselves firmly and bravely for the battle. The Mauritanians, however, when they noticed that their king had departed, fled after they had been terribly slain. Thereupon the Norwegians swept across the country, and they devastated and burned the whole land."

Vikings couldn't figh...

Don't forget the Normans.

Oh boy did they get around the coast of Africa;

"the dominion of the Normans extended from Tripoli to the borders of Tunis, and from the western Maghrib to Qayrawan" - Abulafia, "The Norman Kingdom of Africa", page 35, quoting Ibn al-Athīr.

"The Tunisians feared they would be attacked, and sent grain to Sicily in hopes of averting it, according to Ibn Idhari" - bulafia, "The Norman Kingdom of Africa", 35, quoting Ibn Idhari.

"and the kings of Tunis paid him [Roger] tribute" - Abulafia, "The Norman Kingdom of Africa", 35

"The emir himself, Al-Hasan ibn Ali, whom Ali ibn al-Athīr calls the "prince of Africa", was personally indebted to the Sicilian lord, quite possibly as a result of his luxurious tastes. One Arabic chronicler noted how the the king of Sicily imposed the toughest conditions, and the emir had to accept them, and he offered him obedience so that to all intents he became a mere ‘āmil [governor] for Roger" - Abulafia, 33 n. 35, quoting Ibn abī-Dīnār, Al Mu'nis fi Akhbar Ifriqya wa Tunis.

"Because he had a proud heart and a great will to rule, because he was not simply content with Sicily and Apulia, he prepared a vast fleet, which he sent to Africa with very many troops, and Roger took and held Africa." - Archbishop Romuald of Salerno in his Chronicon

"The town of Barasht and the isles of Kerkennah fell to Roger, as did the unruly desert tribes. After the brief period of conquest and acquisition, "the dominion of the Normans extended from Tripoli to the borders of Tunis, and from the western Maghrib to Qayrawan". - Abulafia, "The Norman Kingdom of Africa", 35, quoting Ibn al-Athīr.

"Roger II died in 1154, and was succeeded by his son William I, who continued to rule Africa. His accession was taken for an opportunity by the native officials, who clamoured for more powers to tax. The Arabic historians Ibn al-Athīr and Ibn Khaldun, both hoped that Roger would defend his African lands against Almohad extremism and intolerance. After his death, some Muslim officials demanded that sermons be preached against the Almohads in the mosques." - Abulafia, "The Norman Kingdom of Africa", 42–43.

"A final peace with the Almohads was not signed until 1180, when a Sicilian naval vessel intercepted a ship bearing the daughter of the caliph Yūsuf to Spain. According to Pietro da Eboli's Liber ad honorem Augusti, the caliph offered to pay annual tribute in return for the return of the princess. A special office, the duana de secretis, was formed in Palermo to oversee incoming tribute payments. Robert of Torigny even says that two cities, Africa (Mahdia) and Sibilia (Zawīla), were returned to them" - Abulafia, "The Norman Kingdom of Africa", 44.

"Later Anglo-Norman writers refer to a one-line, rhyming poem (monosticum): APVLVS ET CALABER, SICVLVS MICHI SERVIT ET AFER ("Apulia and Calabria, Sicily and Africa serve me").Radulphus de Diceto, in his Decani Lundoniensis Opuscula, briefly narrates the Norman conquest of southern Italy and then quotes the above line. Ralph Niger wrote that the line appeared on a seal of Roger II's, while a dubious passage in Gervase of Tilbury says that Roger had it inscribed on his sword.Andrea Dandolo referred to the legend of the sword, which was apparently well known in fourteenth-century Venice. A similar line to the monosticum appears in a mid-twelfth-century encomium on Rouen, the capital of Normandy. The anonymous poet refers to Roger II as "ruler of Italy and Sicily, Africa, Greece and Syria" and suggests that Persia, Ethiopia and Germany fear him." - Abulafia, 40–41. , Abulafia, "The Norman Kingdom of Africa", 48–49.

Varg looks like King Ecbert from the Vikings Tv Show

The term that was coined thousands of years ago by ancient Indo-Iranian speakers to refer to themselves.
Remind me again, who is bastardizing from who here?

L2a is the Sardonian gene