WHAT DO I BUUY I NEEED A QUICK MOON MISSION QUICK

WHAT DO I BUUY I NEEED A QUICK MOON MISSION QUICK

PLEASE I NEED IT NOW I TOOK A LOAN FOR THIS I DONT HAVE THEIR MONEY THEYRE GOING TO KILL MEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASEEEEEEHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPA AAAH PLEEEASEE PLEASE HEEEEEELPPPPP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Doge

CFI. Hurry faggot

CANN / Bittrex
fast

Try CFI

Sia

Sia. Been hovering 750-770 for a while.

It's gonna fucking pump on friday.

You should have bought a gun then, user

BUYY SIA ?? ?????

YES BUY AT ATH
DON'T FORGET TO SELL LOW

GRC, just broke resistance, solid coin that may be better than GNT just not marketed as much.

Holy shit who is making these distorted feels guys? Fucking best meme to come out of biz lol

this:
BUY CFI RIGHT NOW FAGGOT.

XRB

also this:

What's the deal with CFI? redpill me

HIS NAME
is
WOJAK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHAHAHHHAHHA

HAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What did Veeky Forums do to poor Wojak...

artbyte

quickly though, moon incoming

Not even joking right now, go buy Vcash shit is literally about to depart from the platform.

Its a low cap coin that can go x100 easily.

Pic related: your reaction after seeing it raise x10

CFI is like a fund that will help create and buy new coins. Even iconomi, the most suscesful crypto-fund bought like 10% of it. And they are pseudo partners, so , good news.

Oh look, it's E.T. wojak

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

volume is so low though

It was 16 BTC earlier, it's rapidly gaining volume.

Soon it'll be popping up on cryptoping and being in the front page.

You'll see in a few days at 40k and either celebrating your gainz or phoning suicide hotline

Distorted Wojak is not a good meme because it's funny, it's a good meme because it's a chilling reflection of our souls.