Guys, can we have a mature discussion? I realize this shit is going to be spammed with trolls and such...

Guys, can we have a mature discussion? I realize this shit is going to be spammed with trolls and such, but I don't care.

This is straight up harming our society.

Let me get something out of the way, I'm not "liberal" by any means.

That said, racism and bigotry LITERALLY pushes human development backwards. It's just simple truth. The end goal of our species (if you're not religious because religion does nothing but confirm my point) is to unite together as a galactic entity to engage in alien politics.

Fantastical? Absolutely.

Wrong? No.

Why do we still deal with this "weaponized autism" that is now starting to actually manipulate global politics.

It's only going to get worse people. How do we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A76DLK20L4o
youtube.com/watch?v=DO1vQHHgjmk
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/01/26/3-men-gang-rape-young-woman-in-sweden-broadcast-it-live-on-facebook/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPAYouTube
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
jihadwatch.org/2017/01/sweden-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-woman-broadcast-it-live-on-facebook
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/sweden-opened-its-doors-to-muslim-immigration-today-its-the-rape-capital-of-the-west-japan-didnt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The end goal of our species (if you're not religious because religion does nothing but confirm my point) is to unite together as a galactic entity to engage in alien politics.
Says who? Reddit?

What do you think the other outcomes are, besides killing each other?

Your bait is so obvious it hurts. Why don't you stay in your containment board if you have nothing worthwhile to post here?

Why do you think there's some outcome or goal? From where did you derive this false sense of destiny?

Okay, maybe I got too "reddit" with the space stuff (even though I'm STILL not entirely sure what you guys mean when you say "reddit"), but I'm still pretty about this.

If you think it's "bait", why don't you go ahead and explain why it is?

>The end goal of our species (if you're not religious because religion does nothing but confirm my point) is to unite together as a galactic entity to engage in alien politics

>I'm STILL not entirely sure what you guys mean when you say "reddit"
You should go back there

We use racism and bigotry to ensure our own survival. We have to make snap decisions on what is a threat and what is not. You cannot do that on a case to case basis.

So no, these things will never disappear. You personally will have a different reaction to 10 black teenagers walking towards you on a sidewalk as opposed to 10 asian teenagers.

Your quick assessment may be wrong, but you have to make it in a split second if you want to get to the other side of the street. And the chance that the 10 black youth will harm you are greater than the 10 asian youth.

> admits religion is true
> still gets fedora meme because science

>The end goal of our species is to unite together as a galactic entity to engage in alien politics.

and through an eventual catastrophic global race war, one race (white) will emerge as the superior human race, and the one best suited for engaging in alien politics and subjugating the cosmos.

srsly, try reading a book sometime.

>He thinks there's a teleology to history

What if those 10 black teens look like Urkel

>You cannot do that on a case to case basis.
most cases you can

Then your fight or flight reaction should be somewhat lessened.

White folks are just yeti-ing out because their demographics aren't very healthy and their politicians want to keep their welfare states going and their economies expanding indefinitely. I'm not white and I'm not making excuses it's just what Marxcucks call "material conditions".

There are 7 billion people on the planet.

How many of them do you know by name?

>That said, racism and bigotry LITERALLY pushes human development backwards.

Letting your country be overrun by shitskins and marxists literally pushes human development backwards

Because Sweden suddenly became the rape capital with magic, right?
60 Minutes crew in Sweden attacked by refugees: youtube.com/watch?v=A76DLK20L4o
Swedish politician speaks on camera about immigration issues and expresses different views when secretly filmed. youtube.com/watch?v=DO1vQHHgjmk
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/01/26/3-men-gang-rape-young-woman-in-sweden-broadcast-it-live-on-facebook/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPAYouTube
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island

10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
jihadwatch.org/2017/01/sweden-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-woman-broadcast-it-live-on-facebook

Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

Muslims from North Africa are 23x more likely to rape swedish women than the general population:
dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/sweden-opened-its-doors-to-muslim-immigration-today-its-the-rape-capital-of-the-west-japan-didnt/

And here we fucking go again.

>muh reddit

> do the right thing
> do it the most retarded way without a basic immigration system like Canada's
> moral of story, don't do the right thing

>that pic
classic reddit