Non-shitcoin trading

hello Veeky Forums, I was wondering how difficult it would be to get a 1% daily return on regular stock trading using technical analysis.

What the fuck? 1%? That is less than inflation go put your shit in a savings account if you want to go backwards in value. You should be averaging 10% gains a month trading conservatively. If you want to go full retard you drop 10 onto a stock worth .05 and hope it goes up two pennies.

This is a bull market, you have to work at it to lose money. Even a half dead company like $RAD mooned 12% today alone.

Well, he said 1% daily return. 1% daily return is good, but it's nowhere near crypto gain.

1 % daily return savings accounts sounds pretty nice user, what bank do you use?

there is a 0% chance of this happening, technical analysis is pseudoscience

1% is easily possible if you have a portfolio over 25k and not get flagged as a PDT. Crypto is fucking meme and prone to huge crashes.
>Buy btc at ATH
>loses 40% of it's value overnight
>user employs the lead condor option

Do you live in Venezuela or Simbabwe?

You forgot

>gains 200% value the next month

how do I do it then? technical analysis?

very difficult, not to mention a lot of 'technical analysis' is pseudoscience

there are people who make triple digit percentage returns but they're rarer these days because HFT has taken over... in fact % returns are a bit misleading/irrelevant - you can't generally compound them for a start if trading intraday and your % is based on what exactly? the amount of capital you keep in your account - if your margin is reduced to 50% of your previous requirements by a new first loss agreement with a new clearer then your % returns suddenly double... not that you've made any more in real terms necessarily but you didn't need to keep as much in the account in order to trade the same size

whats her name

you find an inefficiency you can exploit, then you exploit it...

no one is going to give away an edge to you... you could start by looking at different types of strategy - momentum, mean reversion etc.. get the relevant data sets and see if you can find where of how to apply them

thanks. is all of technical analysis bunk or does it actually work sometimes.

I don't know if you're overcomplicating things or if I just don't get it. I meant 1% of how much I'm trading with, say $25k. That would be 250 bucks. brokerages generally let you trade with 4 times the amount you have in your account so I guess that would be 1000 bucks.

T-Anal is psychology, not STEM retard

You can average WELL over 10% daily in crypto just flipping a coin and buying one of the top 50. Stocks are seriously putting your money to waste right now.

that just seems like gambling

And the stock market is guaranteed money?

1pc daily?
It's about 500 times better than a savings account retard

1% daily return? no way. either you are the world's best options trader or have the best luck on planet the planet.

> average 10% daily

Do you have any idea how quickly you would become a multi-millionaire if you could do this?

>is all of technical analysis bunk or does it actually work sometimes

depends what you mean by TA... if you're asking whether it is possible to profit by using price data alone then sure... that doesn't mean that subjective chart patterns or loading a bunch of common indicators on your retail charting software is necessarily going to be any use

THIS POST HAS BEEN SPONSORED BY DIGIBYTE. PLEASE RESPOND

SINCERELY,
PAJEET