Let's post portfolios that can't possibly fail

Let's post portfolios that can't possibly fail.

Fugg that's a good portfolio

I need less memes in mine

get rid of ark and buy some more stratis

mine is best

Which color lambo are you planning to order?

I want to to be shaped like a blue ant

BTC
GRC
NOTE
EMC2
SC
FLO
RIC

All gainers.

>getting rid of ark
>ever

Just sold my RLC bags for some Ants today, usually just hodl

Just began trading today with 584$.
I hope I don't end like a dgb bagholder

HAHAHAHAHA! xD ;D

> can't possibly fail
That's what your broker saaaaid!!! oooooooh!

U niggas need monacoin

>holdings are in STRAT, AMP, and XRP

when will i have my day

noobfag here, can u even cash out that money?

>1 BTC
43% SC
18% LTC
15% ETH
12% LSK
4% STRAT
3% XEM
2% XVG
1% RDD

How fucked am I and should I bother holding the shit that's not even 10% of my portfolio?

No. It's all make believe.

I expect sia to go even higher by the end of the week.
I'm not sure what to feel now that I'm this big.

I did the same thing today. Kept some RLC though, really like the project.

My current portfolio:
ETH
ANS
FCT
WAVES
STRAT
BAT
RLC
PTOY

I am up by 100x on my initial investment (long term hodling, PoS staking included)

pro-tip: don't follow Veeky Forums advice; research and make your own decision based on deep research

:^)

Fuck I was thinking about dropping RLC too but I got in at ico and I'm still more than 2x on it

What do?!

Yes, if you're not retarded

when are you planning to sell?

Nice DCR.
I'm waiting on a dip to get in.

No job here

Did you just buy Sia early?

How did you become so rich? I'd be cashing out soon if I were you

>getting into DCR
you're a smart man
the current price is nothing
you will see a 10x and a 100x

Here's my relitively comfy holdings. I've done all my own research so if it all fucks up I have nobody to blame but myself. Feeling pretty comfy and quietly confident though.

I'm fucking jelly of that Decred bag. You're basically a guaranteed millionaire.

I think my ratios are bretty gud

he dropped $20k on it when it was 20sat, thats what i believe

No, no point in diversifying too much. Especially in coins like XEM and STRAT which are already top 10 market cap

dude, i'd sell and dump it into bitcoin. this is way too degen.

And here we see the only good portfolio in the thread, although I'd drop Ark desu and diversify it into some other coins like factom and xmr

$1037 initial investment

Thanks to the user who posted here recently when MYST got listed on liqui.io. As for being mostly eth, that will be split among the next 4-5 ICOs I think are promising.

>drop a promising coin and put it into boring shit no one will buy

Ark shills on point ready to defend their shitcoin

23k investment 3 weeks ago. Had to eat some losses on my inability to get money in fast enough as I could only deposit a couple of grand a day. Thankfully I'm an ok critical and technical analyst so I managed to make some trades that bumped me quickly. Time to hodl. Want decred and bts

What y'all niggas think about Status? I still cant make up my mind if i should throw 12 ETH there

Thoughts? it's solid but I feel like I'm too conservative (in crypto lol). Def buy and hold coins only because i get taxed out the ass here and id rather lose than give 50% to Tanisha

>majority of holdings in ETH
>can't fail

pick one and only one, future bagholder.

>Feathercoin
My man

What kind of car do you guys think I'll be driving in 2 years?

Need more Ark and u be in lambo....that's a ton of gnt holy shit congrats

Thanks man, and yeah I'd love some more Ark.

The concept of GNT fascinated me so I poured almost all my wageslave savings into it. Really glad I did but now I'm constantly daydreaming about what the future will be like if they actually deliver.

Hope I'm not in for a crushing disappointment :0

Definitely Mercedes tier

Any tips? Started investing a week ago

Lol @ my life. I almost buy exclusively low caps now. Should be .5 in xrb not btc.

What can I say, I like the high

How do i even download blockfolio if i'm a gappsless man?

Buy BTC and ETH

Bro cash out 30% right now, secure those profits

Leave 70% in because let's do this shit, so is totally gonna rise but I only got like 92k sc ($2k)

Gonna break 3M soon, cash out 90%, go irl with 33.3% of that, then reinvest 10% in memecoins

fuck a lambo too

Just hit 3.00MM

0% 24hr change.

Mmhm.

congrats on making it bro

lol ye i'm larping but i . was nocoin 24hrs ago

i take it back, faggot

Am I going to make it?

Started with $3k a year ago

>2.2million
godbless your balls of steel
oh, wait
>CAD
sorry for your loss, bro

I'm trying to move my investments towards stability, how am I doing? Started with $200 aud about a month ago

sweet profit

where did you buy your btc?

Coinjar

Also congrats on the massive sia investment paying off

How am I looking? I have 350k rdd too

Sick ark bro

Where is $500 going to give the best short term (2-3 months) cash out?

Litecoin senpai

horrible advice

...cringey as fuck mate

I'd dump the rdd and put it in literally anything else. Like beanie babies.

initial: .8 BTC
total as of post: 3.52 BTC

holding (btc) / coin / entry
1.584 XVG - 7-14 sat
.48 ETH - ~.045-.055 btc
.4316 BAY - 600 sat, 1100 sat
.3255 BURST - 210 sat, 610 sat (sad loss :( )
.1672 ETC - .006
.1 BTC - sold off 6.36 LTC at .0165-.017 (bought at ~.011)
.0839 TAAS (stupid)
.0338 MAID - .00022 sat (stupid)
.0233 SHIFT - .000616
.0234 MCRN - 27 sat lel
.0173 PIVX - .0007/.0013/.001 (stupid!!)
.0143 ZCL - .00189 (v stupid!!)
.012 XEM - 9500 sat (:@)
.0055 SC - 310 sat (originally had 100k from 65 sat. sold for burst. not a smart move, in hindsight)
.0036 GNT - .00015 (actually bought this at 3000 sat for the first time. obviously, should've kept it)
.0011 XRP - .000115 (dumb. could've bought for ~.00009)

so i made most of my money off of $300 in XVG. XVG is my baby.

also forgot to mention ~1000 AE (probably my fave project atm)

Go big or go home is my motto. I'd rather take high risk and get massive rewards, potentially setting myself up to live a life free of wagecuckery than play it safe and make a bit of spending money that'll last a few years. I'm started in march with just 4k.

I do want to get some Factom at some point, but I definitely won't be trading my Ark anytime soon. Ark has some of the biggest potential I've ever seen since getting involved in this space. I've been hodling a large portion of it since April, long before it became Veeky Forums's favourite coin. Back then it was just 22 cents.

With that much Ark, you've practically already made it if the Devs hit their targets.

TOO BIG TO FAIL

youre good dude
dont let people talk you out of XVG and RDD

Can someone redpill me on ANT?

Im thinking of buying some alts and i cant decicde between monero ,ripple and ANT(im a poorfag so i cant go all 3)

you better be staking that damn ark

Is this enough for lamboland?

if you hold until 2021-2030 you'll do very well. atleast half a million. by 2030 probably a couple million usd.

You need to cash out like half and put that in a stable index, leave the rest in because youll make it back, just secure those profits

Yes my nigga

Started last week pls no bully

The first half of your portfolio and Shift gave me an erection. Pretty much guaranteed Lamboland.

>Block
My nigga. I see you bought 5000 to run an exchange node, hopefully i can get that much before it explodes

My Coinbase limit went upto £500 on Thursday and I picked BTC over LTC... I'm thinking of waiting for a dip to switch

Holding eth feels disgusting so I might grab some more memecoins later today

1/2

2/2

WTF who's gonna buy your 2.07m USD in Sia? Your buy order has to be like 50% off the price to execute it

That the problem. He doesn't realize he'll crash the price trying to cash out.

That guy posts his folio every day just to show it off, but he never does the smart thing and start slowly selling off his sia, even if he puts it into some other coins.

0x941e39f9570b077e2f41cb00ca5a0d27d1490363

I'll sell in small number over time.
The marketcap is half a billion. My stash will be fine.

Rate pls

cywVxMxtH8I:APA91bE1t_AwtsxcM0TMb1R7ddXXTOB8Jua-wQ9kJpnDiQvr_ixBkmWFopYHE5_C0gkznCm63Sa_spfO2LAjy3mixE-Xqd2lWU3Gmy5ADdEP1brd_0JTNmk6pnOnzjG5z28fDRlN8C1d

0x941e39f9570b077e2f41cb00ca5a0d27d1490363

Jjj

cywVxMxtH8I:APA91bE1t_AwtsxcM0TMb1R7ddXXTOB8Jua-wQ9kJpnDiQvr_ixBkmWFopYHE5_C0gkznCm63Sa_spfO2LAjy3mixE-Xqd2lWU3Gmy5ADdEP1brd_0JTNmk6pnOnzjG5z28fDRlN8C1d