What are dictators like when they're in a good mood?

What are dictators like when they're in a good mood?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/694454.Dialectical_and_Historical_Materialism
goodreads.com/book/show/6329598-the-foundations-of-leninism
goodreads.com/book/show/2226120.Marxism_and_the_National_and_Colonial_Question
goodreads.com/book/show/8587839-marxism-and-problems-of-linguistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stalin would spare a person or two.

According to Zhukov, Stalin was a strong and secretive person, but he was also hot-tempered and skeptical. Zhukov was able to gauge Stalin's mood; for example, when Stalin drew deeply on his tobacco pipe, it was a sign of a good mood. Conversely, if Stalin failed to light his pipe once it was out of tobacco, it was a sign of an imminent rage

Stalin was a manlet who died soaked in his own piss. Lol

That's how everyone dies.

>YWNB as famous, feared, and respected as a manlet with facial scarring from smallpox, a fucked up arm and who died in his own piss.

Ready to kill yourself yet user?

Hitler committed suicide in fear as an enemy army arrived to rape his homeland.

Mussolini was hung by his own people in the public square and his body was pissed on and beaten to a bloody pulp.

There are still monuments to Stalin decades after people found out the amount of deaths he had caused.

Not all deaths are equal

haha

I don't think guys like that are ever in genuinely good moods.

I read stories about how he would read giant lists of names of people that were to be killed for no reason. Supposedly when he was in a good mood he would cross random names off the list.

Hitler was rarely in good moods. He was extremely nervous, awkward, and "shaky" in person. He also took himself very seriously and didn't like laughing in his presence, afraid people were secretly joking about him.

Stalin could be a genuine drunk party animal, he'd have crazy drunken parties where they'd do all kind of crazy hijinks. However as his power grew he became a bully. He liked to pick on Khruschev and the whole group would constantly mock how fat and bald he was. This is a reason de-stalinization happened. When Stalin was in a "good mood", he was capable of some bizarrely generous acts that went beyond his usual maliciousness and pettiness.

Mao was more similar to Hitler and did not enjoy interacting with people. He also spoke mainly Cantonese, and not Mandarin, which made his accent very awkward. He was self-conscious of his accent and rather shy about speaking to others who weren't in his inner circle as a result.

Lenin was a complete asshole who saw everything as beneath him. He was a jerkass who never got out of "work mode" and would constantly insult his subordinates.

Qaddafi enjoyed a good orgy

>He was extremely nervous, awkward, and "shaky" in person.

>didn't like laughing in his presence, afraid people were secretly joking about him.

that fucking feel when

Read Panzer Leader by Heinz Guderain. He goes into how before meeting Hitler Martin Bormann would warn people not to laugh among themselves because he would interpret it as secret mockery and REEEEE.

Stalin died of natural causes above the life expectancy of his time. He also died the most powerful single man in the world (US President had too many limitations on his power) as his empire was growing and thriving.

He pretty much won. Hitler on the other hand...

I love reading stuff like this!

Your Lenin assertion seems totally out of line with everything I've read. He was famously gentle with children and animals even if he would take a firm stance against his political opponents.

This is a good post

Really? Not that guy but what I've read says that even as a child he was pretty antagonistic.

Robert Spencer's bio on Lenin disagrees.

Lenin was polite in the 19th century tradition that a man of his birth should be. But among colleagues he was an absolute jackass.

Nice propaganda motherfucker. Do you work for the CIA or what?

that's it, it's the gulag for you buddy

Stalin could have been saved. The problem was he jailed his doctors because he thought they were plotting to kill him ("The Doctors' Plot")

Mao didn't bathe for twenty years when he was in power.

You know those overalls he always wore? Stuck to him with rancid sweat.

>He also took himself very seriously and didn't like laughing in his presence, afraid people were secretly joking about him.

Please stop. I'm sympathizing with Hitler right now.

>tfw

>giving a speech for some high school competition
>it's going well
>crack a joke
>people laugh
>freeze up
>cut to the ending
Fuck school man. I was a normal person once.

>Mao didn't bathe for twenty years when he was in power.
Based Mao. He knows what is good.

Daily reminder that hygiene is literally gay.

Touching a mans body, even if it is your own, without the goal of cumming is gay as fuck.

He looks happy below his glove!

The guy on the left looks like Enver, the bunker man.

>This is a reason de-stalinization happened.
lol

He liked being around babies and little kids because if he accidentally followed through on a fart, he could always blame them.

mao was an avid swimmer so i don't believe this. he was still swimming days before he died.

The "little" part of him looks happy here, too!

No way is that just his flaccid size, mercy me!!! Oh my oh my!!!

I wonder how the average boy sounds, vocal pitch wise, when he exceeds that size? And I wonder if some never do?

I wonder if there were times when he was at least partially erect in some pictures?

He wrote good books. Not genius, but solid and true.
goodreads.com/book/show/694454.Dialectical_and_Historical_Materialism
goodreads.com/book/show/6329598-the-foundations-of-leninism
goodreads.com/book/show/2226120.Marxism_and_the_National_and_Colonial_Question
goodreads.com/book/show/8587839-marxism-and-problems-of-linguistics

Look at the little guy in this one.

And this one too.

i wont judge people with their fetish but you seems quite obsessed friend

Why did Hitler look so decidedly male if he only had 1 testicle? He would have even been perceived as a real man had he grown a full beard and married a woman more than a day before he killed himself.

There's a reason he couldn't grow a beard user.