Good Evening, I come to you tonight in dire need of help...

Good Evening, I come to you tonight in dire need of help. I am a 56 year old Canadian who decided to take my chance at cryptocurrency after watching a news story about the bitcoin price reaching all time highs last month.

You see, I run a small plumbing business. I have one other apprentice plumber who works with me. I usually do it casually on the weekends, some hot water tanks here and there. On average I make around $85,000 a year.

After seeing how high bitcoin rose I knew this was my chance to be able to early retire. So i researched what to do and make a smart purchase. I typed in what is "cryptocurrency" and it lead me to this website called Bitcointalk.org

I began reading about many great alternative investments because I couldn't afford to purchase one whole bitcoin. It was already $3000 per bitcoin share. So i discovered this one crypto called "XtraBytes"

I didn't have much for savings in the bank. Only around $21,500. I did how ever have around $50,000 in gold bars. But that still was not enough.

So i decided to go to the bank and apply for a loan. I took out a $125,000 loan. Said it would be for trucks and tools. I put it all on Xtrabytes and its crashed down 35% already. I've lost $45,000 of that fucking loan already, and I wont be able to make my interest payments on this loan pretty soon here.

I'm digging into my life savings, and gold reserves to try to make ends meet, and pay for my employees wages. I may have to let him go soon. Oh god guys, i am really needing some help here I just don't know where to go.

If any of you guys could find it in your heart to give me some advice. Do i just hold onto all my xtrabytes and hopefully it will come around? I sure hope all my gold doesn't go away.

How can I turn my $80,000 of crypto into 200,000 I just wanted an early fucking retirement. Please help thank you

neck yourself

I hope you're larping.

For every larper there's someone out there who actually did this shit

the money is on alts right now
bancor, sonm, monaco is your ticket to riches for this year

no way this is real.

If its true, get fucked boomer.

A FUCKING LEAF

if this is true, im sorry for you user wish i could do something to help. im a poorfag

The first rule i read when i did crypto research was to never invest what you can't afford to lose. Holy shit. My advice. Sell at a loss and join a coin investment group to help you slowly get back your losses and then generate some profit.

$21,500 in the bank would have been plenty for one Bitcoin

Dude, just hold.

I am in their slack and the community currently has three professionally made websites they are messing with.

The dev JUST (as of like an hour ago) posted on the ann about how the Static nodes are a week or less away, etc.

You will have a lot of money if you dont fucking sell and lose your investment.

Go check for yourself. seriously, dont pull out and lose money, man. I dont want that for you.

pic related, it's the face i made after reading your blogpost

>some random middle aged loser with a gambling problem found his way to Veeky Forums

1. purchase some kneepads
2. suck dicks on the street for $5/succ
3. pay back your loan
4. think hard about all those rich kids who sold you xtrabytes which are worthless

lol someone double dipped on chromosomes

>decided to take my chance at cryptocurrency after watching a news story about the bitcoin price reaching all time highs last month.

Spoken like a true boomer. I guess this is what happens when old people go on the internet.

Put all your money in cofound.it
But you have to do it NOW!!!

GNT... my friend... GNT... and HODL ...
GNT and HODL

HODL THE GOOD HODL

No worries man, just send me 10k I'll turn it into mad profits for you

Im already 20% in a few days with BAY

>I put it all on Xtrabytes

Your first investment was to put tens of thousands of dollars in a currency that takes the 135th spot in market capitalization share?

You have an issue with gambling. Or larping on the internet...

Ltc would have worked out great for you. But some dummies don't have "it".

>125K
>I put it all on Xtrabytes and its crashed down 35% already
>Xtrabytes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH

Buy AntShares, hold it for 2 days after the conference. Congrats on being a millionaire.

>I put it all on Xtrabytes
I lol'd right there

>How can I turn my $80,000 of crypto into 200,000 I just wanted an early fucking retirement. Please help thank you
OK I will help you this one time, just because I feel empathy. 1) sell that garbage shitcoins you bought.. yes, all of them... 2) buy Decred 3) learn how to PoS stake; you can use an old PC too, you will get 3% return a month 4) watch DCR riise like crazy in August 5) repay loans and have 700K extra money because it's going to 10x

I just saved your life

OP, if you live in Toronto and would hire me part time (could use the extra cash), then I'll help you pull yourself out of your noose and stop making such dumb fucking trades, and get you back in the positive. I've quadrupled my investment in a month. It's not hard to make money in crypto, especially right now.. It really isn't

I'm serious by the way. Mutually beneficial.

he should buy DGB.

Ignore these retarded fudders. XBY static nodes about to go online. The price will skyrocket after that. XBT devs are very active and its community is huge. People telling u to sell at a loss are breaking tge biggest rule in crypto. Just hold if u want a lot of money in the future.

wow... what a load of absolute fucking garbage...

you pieces of shit are literally trying to take advantage of this poor man.

I bet you are pussies in real life too. you jerk off in the corner while Chad fucks your girlfriend.

should have bought bitbean

i think you need to buy some DGB.

sell your losses and buy BitBean

this aint real

>Canadian Plumber makes another shitty decision

More news at 10

well shit... I guess I cant argue that... you got me random DGB bag holder...

off to yobit for meh. I shant return until I have procured 50k DGB.

This.

Be a beaner

>Canadian baby boomer plumber
>Too stupid to realize you can buy less than a whole bitcoin
>Spends it on Xtrabytes instead because same thing

Great LARP, gave me a hearty laugh

hey brother im in toronto too, hit me up [email protected]

OP has a small dick

FPBP

Imagine if you used it to buy ANTSHARES just a few days ago. Cut your losses and jump on ANS before it is too late!

>I took out a $125,000 loan.

The moment I read that, I wanted to shoot you. Fuck, I'm 20 and even I know that you should NEVER invest money you can't afford to lose, especially fucking loans.

Why would some take risky loans for something like XBY mutherfucker; Atleast use your common sense before throwing money at something; Any reasonble person with than kind of investment ought to be highly considerate about risk; Here's my advice if you want to stay in the game still, spread 10% of your portfolio across the top 5 - top 10 coins according to market cap; Watch closely, set stop loss and don't loose money.

Oh you got a job for me too? Lol

>1 post by this ID

Everytime

...And there's the handoff. Subtler than most shills, I'll grant you that.

To the idiots replying seriously:
>a Boomer that had to google "crypto currency" somehow found his way to Veeky Forums of all places and decided this was the place to ask for financial advice
Morons.
Good thread despite all the plebbitors, OP. Thanks for the kek.

Boomers are not welcome here.

Get REKT faggot

Boomer fag gtfo of our crypto you bad your time.

>t.reddit spaces

I think he's legit guys

are you CCREV?

Coin investment group???? Where how?

>wasting my time reading this fucking shitwall when I could keep on f5 eternally looking for sweet delicious gains

>XtraBytes
Double down.
Take a bunch of your extra money, and BUY XtraBytes AGAIN on this new LOW

Obviously it might be a shitcoin, but Doubling Down works sometimes in the gambling world.

hey, what u got to loose?

he's a gen x'er you rude sumbitch

are you me?

Buy ICN. Their platform is about to release in August (unfortunately Americans can't participate but that doesn't matter), and beginning of every quarter, they begin buying back the ICN token (depending on how well they did the previous quarter). Q2 financial report should be out by July and most likely they made a good enough profit to raise the price of ICN to $7-10 once they begin buying back the tokens (plus of course the good news of how much money their platform makes for their investors)

SONM? I like how you threw your shitcoin in there faggot. Sounds as sketchy as xtrabite.

this is actually good advice. maybe. idk, may as well try something, just get another loan from another bank lol