Is "Everyone is equal" meme true?

Is "Everyone is equal" meme true?

How could a drunkard, homeless man from Kenya equal with a nuclear scientist from America?

It means their inherent worth is equal. If there was no society how would you judge the worth of a man?

everybody would be the same

We all die the same. We will become ashes and dust, survived by descendants who will forget our names. All of this, love, fear, friends, enemies, family, nation, none of it matters.

If you stripped naked a poor man and a king you can't tell which is which

>everyone is equal
In theory. In reality a lot of people don't have the same privileges as a nuclear scientist in America.

>everybodies inherent worth is the same
What complete garbage ideology. Such a statement is objectively untrue. What's even odder is liberals believe in abortion but one day out of the womb is haram to kill.

Not true! Royalty are literal ayyyyy lmao

It's funny how you say it's untrue but don't give examples of why, or what is true. You just don't like things that conflict with your bullshit ideology

People are a lot more than their outward appearance. I know liberals are a superficial and stupid people but it's true. You'd be able to tell a king and a poor man apart by they way they acted and conducted themselves. Even on the subconscious level.

It means everyone is worth the same, not everyone is the same. Also I'm not sure why you specify their country of origin? Would you prefer a Kenyan Nuclear scientist and a American homeless man?

Why is the inherent worth of a down syndrome baby or low IQ Niglet worth the same as a healthy child?

The point is to treat people equally because every individual has something unique and or something we don't even know about to offer society. Obviously, people are not equal is a factual sense.

Who said anything about being a liberal? God damn, you're just SO eager with this us-against-them mentality that you couldnt see the truth if it walked up and pissed on your leg. Intransigence is the death of reason. Take a step back take a deep breath and relax.

Some people are just more equal than others.

Its the idea that at birth, people are equals, and it is civilization that corrupts, categorizes or generally makes us assholes/good people. This philosophy says that humans, in their primordial form, without the corrupting influence of society, are equal.

An American homeless man because I'm American and would rather help my own while a Kenyan nuclear scientist would be better off helping his own country and people in Kenya.

Not him, but here's some examples:

>Some people are born rich, others are born poor
>Some people, such as yourself, are born with crippling mental retardation; others, such as myself are born with 9999999 IQs.
>Some people are born male, some female.
>Some people are born tall, some short

And on. And on. And on. Calling belief in equality a superstition is an insult to superstition. At least someone who believes in leprechauns isn't reminded of the fact that they're dead wrong every waking moment of every day.

Here's an experiment you can do at home: Leave your mom's basement and go look around and the depth and breadth people occupy. You're easily blinded by ideology, so just focus on their looks for now.

Not that user but do you support eugenics by any chance?

I support natural eugenics which is occurs on its own in nature and in human society. As for eugenics as science I don't support it but don't really have a problem with it.

Everyone is unique, precious, and loved

Take your edgy atheist bullshit somewhere else

How does having more money, being taller, or having a high IQ make you better than anybody else? Youre still a man. You're still going to die. You still eat, shit, sleep, and fart just like everybody else on the planet. The only way you could be "superior" is you were not subject to the same end as everybody else, if you were Immortal or had some super powers or some shit. But seeing as how you're going to end up in the ground just like me and every other human on this planet, you have no room to call yourself superior. What good will all that shit do you when you're just as dead as the people you were supposedly superior to?

You sound like an angry teenager.

Some people, such as Olympic gymnastic athletes or super STEM fags have skills which almost seem like super powers compared to my own. IMO They aren't "superior" to me in a spiritual/metaphysical sense but they are certainly superior to me in certain aspects.

It's not true.

Differences in mental capacity and physiological defects from a standard at birth determine their inherent value. As they age and become smarter, stronger, and more capable, their value can change. Worth relative to society is different, as some will value certain backgrounds and skill sets higher than others.

To claim everyone is equal is a naïve opinion.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGER-BITCH
FUCK YOU FOR PERPETUATING THE EQUALITY MEME

YOUR QUESTION IS FUCKING IRRELEVANT AND A STRAWMAN MEANT TO BAIT LEFT-COMMUNIST

FUCK YOU i HAVE STUDIED THE IMMORTAL SCIENCE OF DIALECTAL MATERIALISM

COMMUNISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EQUALITY

IT HAS TO DO WITH ONE CLASS(MY CLASS) GETTING TIRED OF BEING SHIT ON BY A RAPACIOUS SELFISH ELITE
>b-but if you seize my property then you are being rapacious and selfish
DAMN STRAIGHT MOTHERFUCKER

I AM TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE IN MY CLASS SUFFER AT THE EXPENSE OF THE ELITES

I DO NOT PROPOSE A DEAL, I AM NOT HERE TO NEGOTIATE

R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

>How could a drunkard, homeless man from Kenya equal with a nuclear scientist from America?
YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!

Everyone isn't equal, but we are have the same value, at least initially. The nuclear scientist is as much a human as homeless man from Kenya. The value of what they can do is subjective and contextual.

*autistic screeching*

>but we are have the same value, at least initially. The nuclear scientist is as much a human as homeless man from Kenya.
Based on what do we have the same criteria?

Certain aspects yes. But I guess the biggest problem is how do you define Superior. Is it just having a bunch of skills that let you exceed in your Society, or is it money or physical prowess? The question was raised, but I've answered the most likely interpretation of what I think though I could be wrong.

To clarify this, I don't think Olympic gymnastic Athletes or STEMfags are superior to me BUT they are much better at certain things.

Religion has nothing to do with it. As well as communist delusions with reality.

Depends what you mean by equal. We're all equal in so far as there is no objective standard by which to measure us. But we're not equal in that we have different experiences, capabilities, dispositions, etc.

>Everyone is unique, precious, and loved
Why the fuck everyone interprets the bible/christinity differently?
Honest inquiry. It seems like everyone manipulates it to pursue their agenda.

>Is "Everyone is equal" meme true?
From a legal perspective, yes. When you marginalize a group of people as second class citizens you are a society which is effectively sowing the seeds of its own demise.

It's only when everyone is treated equally under law that a society built around freely traded labor can prevail. Otherwise, victory goes to the guy who is the best at extorting wealth out of the underprivileged labor pool.

Also that's nothing that you can't get yourself through practice and application. True, some people have physical traits that allow them greater ease at gymnastics, but you could learn to do gymnastics just the same as anybody else through practice. You could learn the stem shit if you applied yourself. Just because certain things are slightly more difficult for some and other things are slightly more difficult for others doesn't mean you should really say that one group is definitely superior. Superior to what? People who don't specialize in the areas you excel at? Well, they probably excel in areas that you would have difficulty with. It all evens out in the end.

>Why the fuck everyone interprets the bible/christinity differently?
Everyone interpreted everything differently. It's called being a human.

It's "All men are CREATED equal," you chucklefuck.

The fact that there was no instance of the word "created" in this thread means you people are dumb as hell.

they are unequal in abilities but equally valued, why is this distinction difficult to make

this, it doesn't imply men are BORN equal

We are all created in G-ds image
Therefore we are all equal

>what is a birth defect

Fools

It's equality under the law, not objective equality

You're all daft as shit

It was a forced meme from 300 years ago intended to justify the destruction of the political establishment of the time and help push the world towards modern capitalism and industrialization.

It should be given no more credence than the memetic weapons that /pol/ creates to try to revive fascism.

In the local, right-now, provisional sense, then obviously the smart/rich guy is better than the homeless guy.

But once you factor in the ideas (truths) of the non-existence of any sort of God or higher power, the consequent meaningless of life, and the (so-far) quick inevitability of death for every single human being who has ever lived (and, hopefully, who will ever live or somehow birth other life-forms, which also must not escape the finite life span), then it is immediately apparent that /where it really counts, in the end/, all human beings are equal. These things do much to make life bearable, so much so that we must be ready to do away with any very rich people who seek to cheat death, should it become necessary.

The crabs have to be dragged back into the bucket of non-existence. and that is as it should be. That is moral, and that is right. To fail to understand this is to fail to understand proper morality.

Since it means 'everyone is equally human', not, as user thinks 'everyone is of the same height', yes, it's true.

This is what happens when high schools lend unrestricted internet access to freshmen.

Every blade of grass configures the way. It's as if you don't know of potential energy vs. privileged kinetic energy. Check yo self before you wreck yo self nigga.

Do they differ in the rights afforded to them, either by legal convention or natural right?

Natural law was a refutation of the divine right of kings saying that no man was sovereign to any other and that you could use reason to elucidate rights and duties that every man possessed because of your nature

>We all die the same.
We all die the same as lowly animals, does that mean it is okay to fraternize with horses?

>FUCKING NIGGER-BITCH
Whoah there buddy, that's not very communist of you! Don't you know that it's a global revolution? That's right, you share your fight, among other things, with niggers in Africa! Now do me a favor, and go prep that bull!

Means nothing outside of taxonomy

But people use that as an excuse to import millions of muslims into European, Christian lands. While that Muslim is outside of the political boundaries of a country, how then can you say he is equal to a citizen of that country?

We've had equality under the law for pretty much a century and everyone still complains about equality.

The truth is that most people are unexceptional, society's great innovations and achievements are possible without most people.

By their abilities and intelligence, which differ vastly among individuals.

we are all equally doomed to die

It's not that everyone is identical, it's that all humans are entitled to a fundamental human dignity, with associated rights, regardless of any other factor. What rights and dignity actually entails differs between each social system but that basic concept is fairly common.

None of that bullshit matters
We are born, grow up and die,
Everyone goes by this law of life,that's why we are "the same"

That's what the bible says.

Everyone can be the son of God, it's up to each human to follow the path he decidedfor him or not.

Why not? Horses are noble animals. A good horse will carry you far and wide. You'll never be so close to an animal as a horse, not even a dog.

In the true end you're reborn in the exact same life and have to relive it again and again. Your life is your own purpose.

We're all just features of the whole, the only atom is the universe.

Different money has different values.

When your mom fucked with her brother and gave birth to you.

if A was born in B's position, A would be B

if B was born in A's position, B would be A

don't complicate it

i hate that picture so much, couldn't tell you why. i actually probably could but fuck it

I unironically prefer this version of communism. At least you're honest about your intentions.

Can you fuck him?

>How does having more money, being taller, or having a high IQ make you better than anybody else?

By having more money, being taller and having higher IQ.

The american nuclear scientist was born n brought up in a wealthy family. He had opportunity to go in a good school and money to afford resources.
Give the Kenyan guy same resources and he will become something great too.

it's pretty simple, even if you are a person that can nuke this planet it still means jack shit to this universe or the higher plane of existence
eventually, after you die your legacy, your name, all will be forgotten, thus the value of men is meaningless, leaving all man equal

Do you really believe this? Even many people who grow up with the resources of the nuclear scientist never become something great, and they're not Kenyans.

Anyway, it means that everyone is equal under the law. And that is true.

That doesn't make you "better" it just means you have more money more height and can score better on a certain test.

Not him, but here are some examples.

>SOME FOLKS ARE BORN MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG
>SOME FOLKS ARE BORN SILVER SPOON IN HAND
>SOME FOLKS INHERIT STAR SPANGLED EYES

There is still international law which all nations agreed to follow.

>it just means you have more money more height and can score better on a certain test

In one word, better.

In a nutshell: bodies are equal, minds are not.

>International law
Nice me-me

Then why are there people born poor who unfuck their shit and become successful??

Does that mean you should treat that horse exactly how you would treat a man? Doing such a thing is in the realm of those crazy bitches that probably fuck their horses.

No. It doesn't work that way. I have not existed before, and I know what it was like. All that is necessary is a little clear thought on the matter.

>Veeky Forums

If you think manlets are equal I have some bad news

& Humanities!

>>>/cuck/

Nod an argumed XDD

No. It might be a helpful assumption for purpose of politics and happiness.