Why are actual Africans so much better than negroes?

Why are actual Africans so much better than negroes?

Do you see a gun, hip hop paraphernalia? Do you hear rap music?

All the actual Africans I know are decent, hard-working people even though they might be poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>so much better than negroes?
So much better than NIGGERS*

hmmm maybe it's because of the white people who shipped them over here and put them in poverty
really makes you think

Uncorrupted by white American and injun genetics.

Did the mean man scare you with the loud music coming from his car again Jaheem?

American Blacks are literally the worst of the worst. That's why most became slaves in the first place while other Blacks made bank trading with Whitey and having a good time or are simple ambivalent to the whole imperialism affair.

Negroes aren't real Africans. Africa is only the land north of the Sahara, just like Europe is the land west of Urals.

By that logic Australia would be the worst white country.

t. Zidane

t. Obafemi Blessing Babatunde N'Zagbo the 3rd

>this entire thread premise

>ppl I know is statistics
stopped browsing Veeky Forums here

>implying

Watch this - youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Nope.

>the whole documentary
Lol. Also Zaire is kinda a shit country but it's actually tribe to tribe. Some tribes in Africa are based. Others are Black American tier.

Sub-Saharians are negroes and niggers

Thing is blacks in the new world are out of their homeland. This causes alienation. It would be much better if every race and ethnicity had its own nation-state or at least its own autonomous region like they have in Russia.

I know this is thinly veiled /pol/ bait but the Africans you see in America tend to be the well-educated or hardworking types who came to America for school or a job...while you see all African Americans here, not just the successful ones. Really not that complicates if you think about it for 0.02 seconds

Because a long time ago, black people here in the US realized that white people may not like you if you are poor but if you work hard to improve your situation and get an education then whites would be absolutely livid and might actually kill your whole family.

While the conditions don't exist anymore and haven't for decades the mindset latched on to the collective conscious with a death grip.

When you are forcefully removed from your lands by your neighbor who hates the fuck out of you because your granddad took three of his granddad's goats, forced into bondage to some strange foreigner's castle, they cram you into a fucking canoe the size of a village, you rot in there for weeks until eventually you give up, they suddenly rip you out of the bowels of the canoe and onto some stage, a bunch of other pale people are screaming at you and pointing, you are suddenly taken away, families are torn apart, other peoples are mixed in with you but you hate them too because they took your dad's fucking goats, eventually kids are born from these uprooted people, called nigger and property for a few generations more, the white people give you Anglo names and Christianity, some places outlaw slavery but still call you nigger, God is pretty cool but you're a nig so you can't worship with the pale people and their white Jesus, you organize your own churches and congregations, more places outlaw slavery but nigger seems to be their favorite name for you, a fucking war breaks out and tens of thousands die so no one can own you anymore, that's cool... but now I'm free and poor and you still call me a nigger, fast forward another hundred years, things are a little better but you're still a nig and have "colored" places all throughout the South, you wear a nice suit and try to go to school with 50 kids to a classroom, you want to college but fuck you you're a nigger go to a colored school, then it happens: a man rises above the shit and preaches organized and peaceful resistance, you take up that cause because you want to be a civilized human like the white people, it works, it's fucking working... then some white guy shoots him for peacefully wanting equality for all people. After centuries of white people fucking bringing you down because you happen to have darker skin... y'know what? Fuck em.

They aren't any worse, they just are fucking done with the bullshit.

How about Asians? they work out fine, they even get richer than average Whites infact

Because for however much whites didn't like Asians, they loathed blacks infinitely more. Vast difference in treatment.

Also the pacific is sort of a filter that only lets people with the drive to sail across a hemisphere in and even then the US was selective in who they let in. With blacks you have to take the good with the bad in people of all economic strata.

>All the actual Africans I know are decent, hard-working people even though they might be poor.

That's because they're immigrants, and despite most political propaganda, immigrants tend to be hardworking people who are decent and in the process of genuinely trying to improve their lives. Americans blacks have been here for generations and, mostly, have grown up in cultures rooted in poverty. It's really not hard to figure out the difference and why it happens.

It's the same reason white trash from Mississippi are poorer and more degenerate than an immigrant from western Europe.

>Because for however much whites didn't like Asians, they loathed blacks infinitely more. Vast difference in treatment.
This, and Asians usually settled on the West Coast, which was more sparsely populated and full of people who had recently immigrated from other areas. In general, people were more willing to work together in that circumstance. Most blacks until very recently lived in the south, an area with a history and strong culture of viewing them as less than human and treating them like shit.

>history and humanities

But blacks in Africa are just as shortsighted and lazy as blacks in America, albeit without the victim-complex.

Alright, so they can leave

Back in high school, every new African kid was great until 3 months later when they became influenced by American blacks.

>AIDS
>Genocide
>Ethic and sectarian violence
>Corrupt governments
>Warlords
>Child soldiers
>Islamic terrorism
>Belief in voodoo/witchcraft/etc. every-fucking-where
>Average IQ in the 60s
>Wildlife in crisis; being poached to death and driven out of environments
>Deforestation
>Population artificially inflated by charity
>Economy destroyed by charities
>Famine
>Flooding

The list fucking goes on.

No they are not. South African here. Actual black are:
> not intelligent ( I'm sure they have below average IQ's),
> they have poor hygiene
> They will rob you blind
> sheep that just scream about racism autistically
> you cannot reason with a black

These are the blacks that are rural. I went to school with black people that learnt about American black culture and they were so much better. I became good friends with many.

t. Soufiane Zakaria Mohammed Al-Berberiyya