Will Islam one day dominate the world?

Will Islam one day dominate the world?

it already is.

Not really though. We're seeing a bubble but it too will burst.

The thing is western liberals are Islam enablers. They think it's a racial group lol instead of a competing ideology.

Big Brazilian bundas will dominate the world. Other ideologies literally can't compete.

The increase in autists who hate such displays will not help.

They'd have to unseat Christianity, the only religion to ever actually conquer the world.

I hope so

my theory is that liberal ideology was hijacked by women, and beta males follow suit. Seems like liberals crave to be put in their place, as long as everybody else is as well, that's how they feel "strong."

I don't think Islam even has a chance. The entire Middle East could ally and create a huge caliphate, but they would be destroyed once war broke out. Japs and Germans were persecuted during WW2, I'm sure they were mostly innocent, imagine a modern war where the caliphate tried to convince muslims in the West to act as guerillas, the internment camps and vigilante justice would be through the roof. Turkey would get crushed immediately, same with any other state that borders Europe. Indians would take over Pakistan, so on and so forth.

Me too, but for reasons that will go unannounced. But alas, this too would prove to be temporary. Long live the Way.

I sure hope not

Wow. So mysterious.
Go die in your manhole, ISIS rat.

They are. They have no principles of their own anymore. Only coming to the defense of islam with the pretense that they got something else to tell, but as soon as Islam demands something, they join them in their plight, regardless of the fact it's not liberal at all ( see the hijab debate ).

>manhole
is this a double entendre? I knew a combat medic who served in Iraq, he said there was a "manlove Thursday." Muslims would go out and bang man ass but it was okay because they were married. One actually tried to get him to fuck him, kept touching him and the translator was howling with laughter. He kept pushing him away and then his CO had to grab him and educate him on "manlove Thursday."
>this guy wants you to fuck him in the ass, but it's okay because he's married and totally not a faggot
five minutes later an Iraqi officer was found raping a subordinate as a prank/punishment.

This sounds like a 'penis inspection day' kind of joke, you're so gullible.

>he doesn't know about the rampant faggoty in the gulf states

we are facing the next dark age.

The penis inspection day is real. I had to go when I was in school.

>We will dominate the world Inshallah!
>Can't even beat some tiny country full of Jews

Proving that in order to protect yourself from islamic infiltration, you need to be an ethnostate.

Islam could dominate this world, but the world to come belongs to Christ. This is why Christians have no fear of the future.

If you give them a couple centuries of "love jihad" then yeah, very possibly.

Probably not. It's very unlikely that the majority of the 6 billion who are not Muslims will suddenly adopt a new religion, no matter how large the Muslim population grows.

Hardcore Islam is also pretty averse to the development necessary for world domination.

in terms of reproduction, people from the Islamic nations (both migrants and proper immigrants) of Europe will reproduce kids faster than any group in Europe 3:1 (based off the past 5 years or so) the European native population has been contracting for most of the century, in about 50 years or so the, majority religion of Europe will be Islam. This is thanks to the over-tolerance and blind ignorance of world leaders as to the problems Muslims tend to cause in terms of religious bigotry towards anyone who is not Muslim. If such permissive behavior continues, Europe will devolve into a shit-ton of Islamic and European nationalist states.

This. So much this.

This, but you have to remember, Africa has more kids than the Muslim world, and is mostly Christian.

Have faith user can't look at the light too long

most don't openly worship Christianity on a regular basis and are completely tied up with killing their own people and in Zimbabwe's case, ethnically cleansing their country of whites and suffering an economic collapse as a result.

I would be satisfied with the middle east doing it's own thing in terms of realpolitik, as long as they're killing each other, not imperializing Europe and Asia and harming western and far eastern nations.

This is bigoted.
Not all muslims are Islamist.

How is wearing hijab not liberal? Forcing women not to wear hijab would be illiberal, which is why liberals defend the right of Muslim women to wear what they want.

Verily, the Shia degeneracy knows no limits

I hope so

A tiny country full of Jews that has nuclear weapons and the support of the most powerful state in human history

m8 they are a switch, that aint support, its a timing

yes

Arabs are stupid and will never be a military threat.

Pakis and south East Asians could be annoying.

no, as recreational drugs become legalised and the world embraces its advancement there will subsequently be less morality for existence for the sake of interconnectedness to anothers, so you will see fatalities outside the ring of inclusionship rise. in particular through sth america (ooo taboo new conv pres), africa, eurasia east of the danube-rhine etc

next stop: byzantium

fuck spain

>tfw born just in time to see Indonesia become the dominant power in the West Pacific

Nope. Arabs can't stop fighting each other, let alone take over the world. Sunni and Shia still try to kill each other, and Sunnis kill other Sunnis for not being orthodox enough. Their entire tribal society is vastly inferior to a modern one based on merit, knowledge and hard work. Muslims have a crappy work ethic, are generally hedonistic and have a fatalistic world view that can be summed up as "Waiting to die". Sure they can maybe make some gains here and there, take over a few neighborhoods, but in the long run they will destroy each other before ever becoming a real threat.

The Six Day War just proves how incompetent muslims are at warfare. Everything is corrupt, slovenly and inefficent because of their tribal makeup where pedigree trumps merit.

The Six Day War just proves how incompetent Arav nationalists are at warfare, the recent wars in the Middle East prove that actual Muslims are pretty good at warfare (see ISIS)

*Arab nationalists

It doesn't take a Sun Tzu to win against corrupt and cowardly government forces like in Iraq or to take over territory in a clusterfuck like Syria. Desert warfare is the only thing arabs excel at. Beyond that it's suicide bombers and firing a machine guns from the hip. Sure it helps that groups like ISIS have no fear of death, but unless you got enough men to drown the enemy in bodies in a short amount of time, that tactic is gonna take its toll in the long run. Which recent developments have shown that it clearly has.

The devil doesn't fight himself, so he has atheism, secularism, and Islam at his disposal to lead people away from Christ.

As a Muslim, I sure hope it does dominate the world. No Sunni or Shia though, I'm talking REAL muslims.

We'll never be a military threat? You think pakis are smarter than us? I'm quite offended.

>as a muslim I'd like to never ever have technological progress

You people need non-muslim 'slaves' or outsiders to provide you with advancements. Because you dumbasses can't do science of your own.

You mean Christians, then? Orthodox Christianity is the true Islam.

That's not really true. In before >muslim.

Most likely. Christianity is largely centered in Europe and the Americas. Declining and lowering birth rates among whites will see a reduction in Christian numbers that not even Hispanics/Latinos can cover considering how large and fast conversion to Islam in the West is happening. Especially given both Africa and Asia are still rapidly growing in population.

In 500 years it'll be something like:

Islam > Christianity > Hinduism and then > whatever Chinese are.

When you look at India and Pakistan, you have to consider the sheer numbers. There may be a thousand brain dead pheasants for every gifted individual, but the population of both of those countries is so large that it doesn't matter.

Neither of those countries can become world powers unless the average man there has a status higher than that of a farmer.

What? There's a huge difference between first generation Muslim immigrants/refugees and their children in terms of the values they hold and how seriously they take their religion. Second and third generation Muslim immigrants are far far more likely to be more westernized in terms of their tolerance towards others. In short, you're assuming not only that all Muslims that immigrate are Islamist, but that their children automatically will be too, which is fundamentally wrong.

They may dominate the world, but if there will be any kind of resistance, they'll probably crumble, because everything that they've ''conquered'' and rule over will be lent to them voluntarily (ex.: Europe), showing off the inferiority of muslims, as they can't get anything done without people handing it out to them. If someone were to reclaim these lands, muslims would be turned into the joke of the century.

No atheism will

This. Religion falls apart as soon as people get decent living conditions.

Christianity is going to dominate the world when Jesus Christ comes back.

It's inevitable, there's nothing you can do to stop it. Satan will use all the world's militaries and get defeated in Armageddon when God destroys them by sneezing or snapping a finger.

You think the majority of humans will get decent conditions any time soon? The average man today in the west may be well off, but things aren't too different from medieval times in most of the world. And it'll stay that way, for as long as humanity will exist.

God Already won, how can a pagan religion conquer something that is above it?

Why do you think it'll stay like that?

Nah.

I read recently that Islam is on track to overtake Christianity as the largest religion,

It's only growing because poor shitskins haven't discovered birth control. Kids = retirement and insurance plans if you're a poorfag. That'll settle down though. Islam isn't really growing any faster because of conversions or anything.

Additionally, once people get a bit of education (education = better jobs, so there is a strong impetus), they tend not to be so religious, and to have fewer kids.

Anyway, Muslim sects all hate each other, and with over 10 billion people on the planet, we're heading for a cataclysm of some sort. A sliced dick and prayer mat won't help.

God bless Brazil. Those mongrels did at least something right.

>facts are bigoted!!

Drink bleach, Mohamed.

Proven for knowing jack shit about Africa.

Zimbabwe is an isolated example. Most of the country's blacks don't care about whites. It's a small group of radicals who signed up to fight for Mugabe with the promise of rewards. 'Liberating' white farms is the reward. It was basically once off.

African Christians are pretty devout and tend to be socially conservative. Charismatic and evangelical movements are big. That said, most big cities have large secular middle-class populations.

another ONE BOMBED THE THREAD

Europe is currently in a deep political struggle to answer the question: "is it ok for islam to slowly take over and destroy western civilisation or not?"

No, Gommunism will.
>tfw living in the best timeline.

At least here in France first generation migrants were a lot less religious and a lot more tolerant than their descendants. The more generations pass the mote radical they become.

Interesting point, I can't exactly speak for France but certainly in Britain the opposite is true (coming from someone who spends a lot of time around Muslims).

I've noticed this with several immigrant groups here in the states to a lesser degree(just large amounts of racism to whites/blacks). I feel that it is because they feel alienated from the US but at the same time realize that their parent's home country probably don't consider them one of their own too. They compensate by rejecting western culture and embracing their parent's country's culture.
This is why I believe the cultural appropriation meme is so prevalent amongst Asian Americans. They can't be special snowflakes if white and black people can enjoy it too.

Honestly, this could be circumvented if we were just more welcoming to immigrants and actually appreciate them when they assimilate.

True, many are simply bad muslims and their hearts too kind to be faithful.

I thought it was the younger generation that was becoming a lot more extremist then the older generation?

Actually it will even be worth.
Arabs are in their prime now but they die to quick or are caught up in aspirations for a western life they will never achieve that leads to their birh rates collapsing as well.
2070 the arab world will look demographically wise like europe in 10 years but only with a tenth of its productivity which dooms them to poverty and dependence if they dont get their shit together asap.

America may do this but europe is an old world country and thus inherintly tribalist based on blood in some way even if people dont dare to speak about it.
We can choose to become like the foreigners or like americans.
Or we do something ghastly when this continent becomes a big fat 90s yugoslavia.

I really can't fucking understand the people that agree to this evolution.

Europe was traditionally (in many places still is) a 'jus sanguinis' society. It is possible to shift to a 'What does it mean to be XYZ' based on VALUES rather than DNA, but these values (i.e. Western) are completely moot when undermined by the current strain of cultural marxist ideology (an overused buzzword, but it fits) that puts the whims of the foreigner above the host society's own values, and against better judgment.

Life ain't fair, and if you wanna join our club, there are certain things you just have to accept and/or cannot do.

I'm fine with immigration in principle, but there needs to be an explicit understanding that immigrants will more or less adopt Western values. Of course, it's a two way street and we need to adjust to some extent too. So sure, more spices in food, different music, a mixed marriage here and there. But we should never out aside free speech,

that is what he said
personally, I have seen trends in both directions. It mainly depends on the willingness of people to integrate

People are genuinely confusing the two these days, both the 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants and their Western hosts alike. The majority of younger generation immigrants are becoming less religious and more Westernized than their parents, but a sizeable minority of them are becoming more politically extreme and 'religious' in the same way a Zionist is more religious or a paleoconservative reactionary is more religious.

Because that is not the question at hand.
It's
>Is letting people experience the merits of a superior civilisation themselves more effective in turning them into a part of it than forcing them to act as we want them to?
And the thing is, it would be. The first problem is that the notion that Muslims in the past few decades were introduced into Western populations with good will and no hypocrisy involved. This is a misconception, they were imported as designated second-grade citizens and for some reason people suspected they would be OK with that. What we are experiencing today is the culmination of decades of maladaption that would at this point sadly require much harsher repercussions on the part of the authorities, it is sometimes getting out of hand. But many examples show us that when access to a proper Western way of life was actually provided, the integration was succesful.
The second problem is that original liberal thought disappeared from the liberal movement. The majority of liberals doesn't really understand what the point of all this would be. Their tendencies to reinforce the worst behaviours with positive feedback and handle them with nothing but condescending pity is not helping.
The solution is not the right-wing. It's not the contemporary left, either. What Europe needs is to embrace rationality and a proper debate culture without buzzwords and overly PC restrictions.

Women wear the hijab because it is required in most Muslim countries, which is illiberal. Some wear it because they want to, which is fine, but that's exception

Any religion that has gaining traction within higher standards of living will become more and more secular. Most of these immigrants coming over have grown up in conditions where Islam seemed like (and often was) the best way of life. As their children and children's children are exposed to the Western way of life, they too will assimilate.

>afraid of women
seems like you and the muslim world have a lot in common friendo

>Will Islam one day dominate the world?

Considering how their fertility rates are in freefall and Turkey and Iran already both under replacement level, no.

There is a chance that they can outlast Western civilization if we stay in full-on "childless cuck" mode, but they're not dominating anything after they join us in the "graying and declining" society camp.

Integration is a two-way street. You can't simply blame immigrants for not integrating when the host culture is hostile or dismissive.

This.

>You can't simply blame immigrants for not integrating when the host culture is hostile or dismissive.
What does this mean, Ahmed? Because 90% Christian towns serving nothing but halal food I'm their school cafeteria and the call to prayer playing five times a day on loud speakers throughout the town and shariah courts marrying young children are not reasonable integration demands.

too many people drinking the alt righterina kool aid

The only places where hijab is compulsory are Iran, southern communities of Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Sudan, and most women wear hijab in those countries because they want to, not because they are forced to by the government. Hijab is not obligatory in most Muslim countries, stop making shit up.

Every single one of those is 100% true, though. Liberals have abandoned their basic tenants for the death spiral of identity politics.

This is a backlash to late stage progressivism

But ISIS are being pushed back from their initial gains.
They only succeeded because the Iraqi troops at the time were incredibly incompetent.

Mabye. there so many muslims because the fuck like rabbits, if you look at islam it self more people leave the religion than convert to it.

>You can't simply blame immigrants for not integrating when the host culture is hostile or dismissive.
Fuck that. Europeans were extremely accommodating to immigrants, and look where that's gotten them.

>there's an alt right revolution!

another /pol/ delusion

you lost the popular vote. and this is when the only reason trump won is because half the democrats didn't vote.

the future is firmly liberal. when the shitty racist boomer base dies off. you will have nowhere to go.

The Iraqi troops are still incredibly incompetent. In Mosul, the Iraqi forces outnumer ISIS forces 10 to 1, but they both have lost an equal amount of soldiers. And that is despite the fact that Iraqi government has the support of Iran and the West, while ISIS is supported by no one.

You seem awfully butthurt and defensive, time to go back to plebbit.

>says r/thedonald newfag

/pol/ is also factually the newfag reddit cancer board. you even have a political fedora.

Jesus fucking Christ. I wish that went back to '03. Veeky Forums was tiny as fuck back then.

>implying im altright

Feeling defensive? I said progressivism has fulfilled its purpose, its members have begun to cannabalise themselves (see your dumbass comic for example), not that the altright would replace it.

Last 60 years have an aberration, this is just reality catching up to bust the liberal bubble.

>Japs and Germans were persecuted during WW2
wat

>liberal bubble
>won popular vote
>everyone except old white males and autistic white males are liberal

yeah nah keep parroting your /pol/blr talking points though

All white people (men and women) voted Trump over Hillary. Sorry that you side yourself with Deshawn and Hernadez though.

>you will die before the world turns into a global dark age muslim-dominated society
wahey lads

Here in germany it tends to be the other way around