>digital assets
>bancor partner
>parent company work with alipay
>approval of chinese government
>conference on 22nd detailing release 2,0
>microsoft speaking at conference

links
bancor.network/partners

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/alibaba-deploys-onchains-antshares-blockchain-for-super-secured-email/

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i0cj8/translated_article_062217_smart_economy_antshares/ - See this for microsoft speakers

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i36u2/actual_sourced_facts_only_thread/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2VpR8HahKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit is fucking crazy.

PRESS F

Fuck I LOVE THE CHINKS

GOD BLESS CHINA

NEW SUPERPOWER

REPORT IN YOUR ANS HOLDINGS BOYS

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

You know after all this fucking insanity I am almost convinced that ANS will either be with 3k in the next two years or it will actively give people cancer and take their money in two years.

This is the rockiest fucking crypto

>he didn't sell at 520k+ and buy at 380k
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

i cant fucking sleep

This will be $100 in a week

bought 4 at like 14 before the dip.
didn't buy at the dip.

please hit 30 by tomorrow little ants.

>mfw people sold at the $10 dip only for it to shoot up back to $12 after 2 minutes
BASED ANS, SHAKE OFF THESE WEAK HAND FAGGOTS

People who BHSL, please explain yourselves. If you do that, you're gambling money you can't lose. So what the fuck are you doing buying at all?

Literally retarded if you do this

I LOVE THIS SHIT
DAY TRADERS DREAM

FUCK COULDNT BUY MORE ON DIP FUCK YOU RETARDS

chinks dumping on you haha

I knew shit was going to get crazy when the Chinese dragon woke up but I didn't think it'd be THIS bad

Fucking 20% swings in less then 30 seconds my heart can't take this shit

>Bittrex price inflated at 450k sat
>Eastern markets trading at 300k sat, with the majority of the volume
totally not price manipulation guys

how long do we hold? rn holding 1300 palms are sweaty

53ANS here
hope it's enough for the lambo

Now that's what I call flash sales

334.65560298 ANS AVAILABLE

This is my first crypto, trial by fire

+400 off $300 dollar so far
crazy as shit

MY BALLS CANT HANDLE THE HIGH FREQUENCY PND

WHY IS IT CRASHINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw sold at 44 and made mad gains

Invested what I earnt in SIA, guess I have to wait for some time now until moving my crypto.

could've made 4 ants but held through that rollercoaster, mixed emotions

I LOVE THIS SHIT.

AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD

>volume 26k btc
Ok user

zero waiting for the dip to 30k

I just wanna thank the weak handed user who just sold me 1121 ants for
0.00373201 aka $9.75 kek

>>Eastern markets trading at 300k sat, with the majority of the volume

That's only Yunbi, and it might be the biggest exchange but every single other exchange makes for a bigger portion and they're all selling for more

Hopefully it stays under $20 until I get paid on Friday. I want to be done with the wage slave life

HERE WE GO AGAIN

ONLY 32 I'LL MAYBE GET A HONDA ACCORD OR SOMETHING

What the fuck, when did that happen? just now?

got about 100 more by selling during the dip and then rebuying

I bought 925 at 360k

really makes you think

Yes lol

chink*

China dropping

>got into crypto some days ago
>did buy high sell low every single time
>lost most of my LTC money
>but now I FUCKING HELD

>Tfw only 62 ant

Well I guess this will allow me to catch the next moon mission

I fucking had the sell order at 360k ready but then saw it go up again. Holy fuck guess, the chinks almos got me...
To the fuckers who sold @500 or higher. You got stop limit sale orders ready or have just awesome chart pattern recognition?

Congrats user, I'm jealous. Wish I sold at 520k and re-bought the dip this was obvious that chinks wanted to take profits

we market leaders now

Yeah now look at all the other Eastern markets and see how much they're selling for. Adding all them together and comparing to Yunbi isn't a hard concept user

oh my lord, i got my dip coin at 0.00399995

Lost 4 ANS by buying high selling low
end my life

yunbi in 2nd tab desu senpai

When do we sell, guys? Should we hodl after the 22nd?

Thanks, it makes up for my weak handed move yesterday where I lost 300 of them trying to buy back in.

can u give link plox? Thx!

still have 4 ants from buying at 13 and holding.

mfw

Why did you do this. Why does ANYONE do this? Are you completely stupid?

CHINK MARKETS RECOVERING, GEGTTIN

Hold till we're filthy stinking rich. Remember ETH didn't moon to $375 overnight

What was the lowest dip? I have a buy order at 310

Buy the room sell the news

sell at 22nd

panic first coiner

i know I did the same

I wouldn't call it "awesome" chart pattern recognition. This shit is pretty basic. Maybe it's my experience though or I'm just highly autistic.

IF THIS SHIT GOES TO 100 IL CUT MY DICK OFF AND LIVE STREAM IT

volatility is through the roof right now

trying to find a good time to buy in. i missed the first dip :( kill me now

rumor*

CHINA IS PUMPING ON YUNBI

ONE MORE TIME WE GONNA CELEBRATE

OH YEAH

ONE MORE TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=A2VpR8HahKc

Chink markets moving upwards

>tfw actually bought high and sold low

FUCK YOU CHINKS

REEEEEEEEEEE MY FUCKING CAPTCHA

okay found it myself...the dip was indeed a couple of minutes delayed. Thanks for the tip user!

yea fugg
now im just going to follow yunbi trend

HOLY FUCK MY DICK IS SO HARD RIGHT NOW

YUNBI REMOONING

I'm just scared I'll wait too long and end up losing money

Either is good. Sell the news like others are saying or put your faith into the conference, to be fair they have some interesting things lined up.

>mfw when sold at 0.00528 and caught the deep dip @ 0.0039
>mfw instantly sold for .0047
>mfw i catch the next dip and HODL till 22nd

bought at 0.0048 who can beat this?

Yeah I'm down to 907 from 1600 from making the same mistake as you. Hopefully will get an opportunity like this again but hard to predict the market at this point.

How do you get the trades/bids/asks on yunbi to automatically update???
I keep having to refresh the page, the candlesticks chart updates every minute but the others dont.

>Finally makes money to fuck underage girls on Thailand
>Cuts his dick off instead

It's a reasonable fear. I had the benefit of getting in at 134k sats so I have nothing at all to be afraid of

retardddddddd

You can't as far as I know. It's just a shitty laggy exchange. That and the volume is fucking huge to be fair GDAX would be offline by now.

I'm new to shorting stuff. You just trade it to BTC and back? What about bitrex fees

THIS THREAD SHOWS THE FINE LINE BETWEEN ORDER AND CHAOS

BY NAPPING FOR 10 MINUTES I SUBCONSCIOUSLY DECIDED TO AVOID CHAOS BUT STILL WAS AT THE LIMIT BETWEEN ORDER BECAUSE I HAD THE COIN IN MY MIND AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF IM NOT IN FRONT OF IT

WELL

ILL CLEAN UP MY ROOM TO MAKE UP FOR IT

Riding up to the 53 sell wall

I CANT GO SLEEP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have 13 ants, anyone with a lower amount?

how?

4 here

There was an user with two or three in previous threads. You gotta start out somewhere and it's a good today.

I got 10.4

Man, bulls are litereally BTFO of everyone

So I I know I'm retarded but I saw the news line on YuanBao. It's talking about restriction on the use of bitcoin. It's broken chinese so I was curious what the fuck it was about. It seemed like it was accusing Bitcoin of being used for illegal activity.

Are the chinese now actively trying to stop the use of Crypto other than ANS?