I hear stories of how people have more than doubled their investments...

I hear stories of how people have more than doubled their investments, from small amounts like 200 to 1000 in just a month or two. How exactly is this possible? Anyone have any similar experiences such as this, and if so, do you have any tips or advice on how to choose a good coin over a shit coin?

One word:
Bitbean

You just get lucky.
Like those guys you hear about making millions from a pennystock in a year, you just get one thing, go all in and get lucky.

I second this

I went 10x in ripple and 7x in monero and sia

Pure luck. I also bought diem and horizon, both delisted now

Ride hype trains and get out most of your investment when the ride starts to slow.

ANS or 1ST are perfect examples of that.

Also, if something has already mooned 100% in a day DO NOT fomo buy it

You either get into a pump because you find out before everyone else.
You get lucky. Right place, right time.
Or you look for big announcements for certain coins and buy before the news get around.

do a lot of research, get in early, go all in or split between two coins and get the hell out as soon as it shits the bed. jump from coin to coin until you arrive at something that moons. i did this with ethereum, then got on litecoin when ether corrected, picked up dgb and rdd, sold both to get more ethereum, then consolidated into ans. now i'm riding that and have tripled my initial investment, all in under two weeks. totally possible.

When does something moons 100%?

I went from 5.8k to a strong 13k and rising fast in maybe 2 weeks. ANS, LTC and SIA helped me a lot. I do my own research when biz points something out. I research ALOT. It's so easy.

If its already pumped passed 30% you are probably too late.

Go through the top 200 coins on coinmarketcap, quickly check the price history and trade volume and announcement page. If both look pretty good add to your research list.

Many are shit coins that you can write off straight away.

Also check out coins that are being talked about on Veeky Forums, Twitter & Bitcointalk that haven't mooned yet, sometimes you'll find some gems.

Once you have your list research them in more detail then pick the ones you think are undervalued and then put your money where your mouth is.

Then simply hodl and sell when you meet your target. Repeat and diversify.

Been trading for about a month now. Ive doubled plus some. Got lucky with choosing bitshares as my first alt coin and it sky rocketed now im on the ant ride.

>tfw this will never be me on the floor

cool, where do you get your news for the pumps and shit?

what are your thoughts on Status user, are you investing?

If its increased 100% in value overnight dont buy it. Anything that shoots up that quickly will drop just as quickly

In a month I went from 12k - 30k by buying into the ethereum hype. Some of these factors are p easy to predict that theyll snowball into a huge return. Just do your research and buy what other people will buy then sell before they do

>Diem

I know this feel

stop giving good advice, this is biz

Risky method. Even if you meet your target before the price drop the volume could still increase and you'll be buying at a higher price on the same sats you sold it before. This is why people who can't hold are the ones who fall easily.