ROMANS

YOU OVER THERE

TELL ME SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT ROME

JOKES ONLY ROMANS WOVLD GET:

THIS KILLS THE GAVL

>using "U" instead of "V"

Son of a Gavlic whore, Polybivs, Yov are not a trve Roman!

Also look at this graffiti of my favorite Emperor Umu! At first it appears to be a crude caricature of the legendary neckbeard of Nero, but if you look at it close enough, you see it's also the back of a noble head, the great Nero hidden behind generations of slander!

IN DESCENDING CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

FIRST ROME: BYZANTINE EMPIRE = TROY.

SECOND ROME: RURIK/RUS EMPIRE = ROMA = LATINOKRATIA = HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE = HABSBURG EMPIRE.

THIRD ROME: THIRD REICH.

/////////////

FIRST ROME:

TROY, CAPITAL OF BYZANTION, FOUNDED BY BYZAS/ILOS.

SECOND ROME:

1. THE RUS EMPIRE, FOUNDED BY RURIK/AENEAS.

1.1 LATINOKRATIA/MAGNA GRAECIA, FOUNDED BY THE CRUSADING ARMIES THAT INVADED BYZANTEON.

1.2 ROMA, ITALIA, FOUNDED BY ONE, OR TWO, DESCENDANTS OF RURIK/AENEAS, NAMED SINEUS, AND TROVUS/BORIS, AND GLEB/ROMAN, AND DAVID/ROMULUS, AND REMUS.

1.3 SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM.

1.4 HABSBURG EMPIRE.

THESE FIVE ARE PERIODS OF A SINGLE "ROMAN CONTINUUM".

THIRD ROME:

1. GERMANIA, CAPITAL OF THE THIRD REICH, FOUNDED BY ADOLF HITLER.

1.1 CONTEMPORARY ZIONIST GLOBAL COLONIALISM; UNDETERMINED CAPITAL.

THESE TWO ARE PERIODS OF A SINGLE "ROMAN CONTINUUM".

/////////////

ROME WAS USURPED AND PERVERTED BY ITS ETERNAL ENEMIES: THE ZIONISTS, AND IT CONTINUES UNDER THEIR CONTROL.

THE "EAGLE" —WHICH REPRESENTS THE PHOENIX—, BICEPHALOUS, OR MONOCEPHALOUS, IS ONE OF THE MAIN SYMBOLS BY WHICH THE USURPED EMPIRE CAN BE IDENTIFIED.

ROMANS GOING FOR A WALK

THEY GOT KEKED BY GERMAN MASTER RACE, WHO THEN WOULD GO AHEAD TO CREATE THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE ROMAN EMPIRE

Will The God of Muhammad, peace be upon him save us on the day ancient Saturn turns his hoary eye towards us?
Io Saturnalia! Io Saturnalia! May I be rewarded on the day of my master's coming!

YOU SKIPPED MEHMETS RUM

THAT IS NOT EVEN A REAL PHOTOGRAPH OF SATURN; THAT IS A COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE.

THE SO CALLED HEXAGONAL CONFIGURATION ON SATURN'S POLES IS YET ANOTHER ZIONIST/JEWISH ATTEMPT TO DENIGRATE SATURN'S NOTION IN THE IGNORANTS' IMAGINATION.

SATURN IS THE ORIGINAL KING OF THE ARYAN RACE.

THE VERY NAME "ALLAH" DERIVES FROM "AL", WHICH IS ONE OF THE NAMES OF SATURN, ALTHOUGH, WHEN MUSLIMS SAY "ALLAH", THEY MEAN GOD, NOT SATURN; THE NAME "ALLAH" BECAME A NAME OF GOD VIA ANALOGY.

THE SAD TALE OF CEASAR BITUITUS II

CENTAURS FIGHTING LIONS (130 BEFORE CHRIST)

CAPTIARE LEPUS AVEC CANIS

You're retarded

That's a leopard and tiger as well as a lion, but I must know who won!

Allah comes from El. Yet I fully agree. Western world's use of the word "Allah" instead of the literal translation Capital-G "God" is an attempt by the ancient followers of Saturn to divide and conquer the worshipers of YHWH/Sol Invicta.

>Allah comes from El.

"EL", "AL", "IL", ARE MUTUALLY COGNATE PARTICLES; "EL" IS HEBREW, "AL" IS ARAMAIC.

>Western world's use of the word "Allah" instead of the literal translation Capital-G "God" is an attempt by the ancient followers of Saturn to divide and conquer the worshipers of YHWH/Sol Invicta.

?

1. YOU EVIDENTLY DID NOT READ, OR DID NOT COMPREHEND, WHAT I POSTED.

2. YHWH IS A DJINNI/DEMON, NOT GOD, NOR SATURN/SOL INVICTUS.

3. SOL INVICTUS, AND SATURN, ARE MUTUALLY EQUIVALENT.

4. IT IS THE FOLLOWERS OF YHWH —JEWS, AND ZIONISTS IN GENERAL— WHO "DIVIDE AND CONQUER", NOT THE FOLLOWERS OF SATURN —ARYANS, AND ARYANISTS IN GENERAL.

One of consuls sacrified himself to underground gods and rode of to army of thousands alone with his horse. He rip but rome won the battle.

Its looking pretty good for the centaur

The Romans used to put fish sauce on everything.
They were fucking drowning in that shit.

You leave fish guts on the sun. After it all rots you gather the fluid. That's how you get the sauce.
That's some fucked up shit.

Doesn't smell that awful as you imagine. It's like unwashed pussy. Maybe that's why they loved it.

It's all true
(early heliography, 33AD)

And they were still eating it right up until the 15th century apparently

Fish sauce is great man wtf are you talking about.

Not sure about that extraction method however.

You liek nasty pucci?