Nobody will judge you for only getting 5x on Sia

Sia going to keep rising until it gets $1-2 on friday with the Obelisk announcement.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SiaTechHQ/status/876805824160690182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is obelisk?

Nobody knows exactly until Friday, but people are assuming it's the first rollout of their decentralized file sharing shit. Apparently Sia made a big deal today because they moved offices. Probably got a lot of normies interested because of the AWS hacks recently showing vulnerabilities.

twitter.com/SiaTechHQ/status/876805824160690182

im hodling sia but 1$ sounds unrealistic. im thinking 0.1 maybe?

or is 1$ realistic?

i dont know how much i should buy right now... any thoughts?

don't be stupid
$2 would give it a higher market cap than btc
$1 would put it on par with eth

sia is good but not that good

How much profit do you want? Divide that by 1000 units.

so what *is* realistic then? 0.10? 0.25?

PROFIT TAKING TIME, SELL, SELL.

$1 each puts this above ripple and almost up there with ethereum in terms of market cap, no way it does that by Friday, but it could go to $0.1 or so

It's not even profit *day*. Are you stupid?

i sold at 600, should i buy now? or wait for dip?

noooo fucking way. a double from here, sure, doubtful beyond .05.

50 cents is realistic for $sc.

1$ is realistic once ppl finally realize ETH is only an ICO generator and that Vitalik has AIDS.

I sold at 550 and couldn't resist. Got back in at 770.

I figure it's a long play so who gives a fuck about 200 SATs one way or the other.

>implying SIA is ever going to dip

lmao see you from ABOVE user!

.10 cents at BEST, realistically about 3-5 cents plus or minus a sharpie in the pooper.

kek'd very hard

15 million sia guy still holding.

I tried telling yall at 90 sats. I tried telling yall at 150 sats. I tried telling yall at 300. 400. 500.

I got in at 88. See yall on the moon.

I made the same mistake and didnt rebuy. Will probably do so tomorrow. Pray it dips

>tfw only 14k SIA

A-am I going to the Moon too?

I forgot to quote you to make you feel sorry and make you gift me some SIA :(

18k here, brother. We might not see lamboland, but I've made a week's paycheck so far, and that's not so bad.

what's with all these people talking like "if it goes above x price it'll have a higher market cap than y"

you do realise the overall market cap is expanding, right? by the time sia reaches what ripple's market cap is currently, ripple could easily be ten times higher

i remember when ripple itself couldnt possibly EVER go over 2 or 3 cents "because of the market cap"

this was only a month or two ago. are there people on here making wide sweeping declarations, who are seriously THAT new?

the point is that sia market cap is not going to 50 billion any time soon. nothing is certain but we have to make educated guesses where we can.

You think the sell wall is fake? Seems like it to me

>started out with 10$ dollars
>shorted like a maniac for the last couple of days
>managed to get a hold of 2200 coins before the moon
Life is suffering.

sia's bounced around at ~600 sat for a long time by get-rich-quick crypto standards. there WILL be profit taking, i wouldnt be too disheartened if it pings off 800 more than once on the way up

14k here (bought at 314 -760), should I buy more boys?

This. The crypto market is going to be huge. The trick is to find the ones that have longterm potential (SC for example), and hold on to them.

probably not

Prove it:
a7374bdb8123ab0957caefadea05ae30efba23624178cfc8f04122bf7acb2bb18bfa0c695664

Then I'll buy your shit coin.

>that giant sell wall that keeps getting moved

DO IT FAGGOT I DARE YOU

cool my sia gains have now made up for my digitard losses

its amazing how many people bought sia and digibyte at the same time (myself included)

Just threw in a few BTC more.

This thing is going to be huge. I could see this going to 2700 sats, similar to DGB, easily.

Seriously, 2700 sats this week alone is completely reasonable here.

>i can see this being similar to DGB

gak, dont say that

>yesterday sold this at 652
Why do I keep fucking up?

Tfw you made a thread this morning at 677 sat calling it to be 1000 and people laughed. Won't be laughing when I'm in a lambo on the moon.

DGB supply is about 4x smaler than SIA supply.

Sia market cap would have to be over 2 billion usd to go to 2700 sats.

Shilling faggots ruined this place. Anyway, do you htink wednesday will be too late to get in?

Yeah, I'd get in soon. I bought at 641 then bought more at 750. Still only 9k coins because I'm broke. But definitely hop on fast before you miss the sell walls falling.

somebody offloading at the moment. there'll be a bunch of these on the way up

this is what it looks like when someone claims their lambo

I'm debating getting this or stellar with leverage.

Not shilling, I don't have much to gain. Honestly I'd go with sia. Look at the volume increase in a day. It's still steadily climbing. Put some in and probably sell after the reveal, or if it's something legitimate then hold on for a while and retire.

you could try your luck with sia but i'd reel it in before friday unless you really want to do-or-die it

lmao if you believe AIDS is real

Dont you think obelisk meme is already priced in because of their tweet?

lmao if you think VITALIK is real

Unless it's actually something people will enjoy

Siacoin chart was showing a move up to 800 sat before Oblisk pre announcement. The price didn't go anywhere for weeks before. Now you're saying it's priced in? Kek

it literally started moving the minute they tweeted

OBELISK is not even at rumour level yet.
no one knows anything until Friday

I am already floating x3 profits. In this bitch for the long haul

We got aleast a few days of green here boys.

Obelisk is (most likely) sharing files with other sia users.
Check the roadmap, this was added to June 2017 release around late april and is the most wanted update in the June 2017 section.
Also, makes sense with the name "obelisk"

the sia nerds are clearly referencing the obelisk on phobos.

Is it $0.1 good though?

I guess that's up to every crypto investor to decide, but it shows that the sia team is clearly interested in what the community wants and is keeping pace with their roadmap

I-Is the moon over?

nah moons not over, gonna hit 1k sats soon

I got 14k coins. Should I buy more?

I think it'd be a safe gamble. Sia has a lot of believers who won't just dump bags. Even if doesn't pan out, you won't lose your money overnight

Besides there's so many of the fucking things you need a huge bag if you want to see some decent returns

just bought 6k coins. now the waiting game inshallah

>buy at 600
>sit on this coin for weeks
>tired of waiting
>get out and break even
>it moons the next day

goddamnit

allahu snackbar its is gonna moon on friday. after a small correction tomorrow.

retard

Come on man you must know the market better than that. Every day without a moon is just another day closer to it

damn, should have waited till then but whatevs. you think its a good bet to put more money into this?

tfw u buy and it already starts to dip lol. this is my first moon mission in a while, forgot how it feels desu

Sia is a long term coin. Devs are really good about keeping hype down unless its worthwhile. Easily .50 USD by end of the year. Just buy and forget

This guy gets it. Set up a miner for shits and giggles. Set aside while it shares HDD space as well. See you in 3 months

Is it too late to get in now?

Was it too late to get into antshares at 4$????

reckon its gonna dip before it goes up again?

Keep an eye on it for now. YUGE sell wall that's probably gonna get removed when the whales are done accumulating. Try to get in at ~790.

14 billion usd market cap by end of year? damn

dont buy at all time highs.

be patient ffs

BE PATIENT

there is ALWAYS a correction with these shitcoins

who here /double top/ ?

It's too high for too long, and the sell walls are obvious.

all in.

3000 satoshi by friday

800 good to get in? Or will it go down soon?

800 new floor.
Stable as fuck. See you on 3000

yeah go for it

Enjoy bag holding. Sell before the announcement

>$1-2

maybe 10-20 cents if we area the luckiest hodlers on Veeky Forums, still bretty gud

Buy again Sunday morning

If this shit gets to a dollar Ill be fucking rich

so what is going on here? I am about to drop 70e on sia because of this obelisk thing

when you buy below 1k you won't be bag holding no matter whether they you sell the news or not. sia is bound to stay above that level.

why do you think it will reach 3k?

DGB went from 700 to 2400 and they have 1/3 of the circulating supply + the citi bank news was a bigger deal

>rich
>20,000$
t. NEET

Every time I see some retard post a bittrex order book it just makes me laugh.

it's dipping guise, is it going back up again?

No. It's over. The sia blockchain will explode and it will go back down to 1 sat.

the citi bank news was a stupid presentation in a contest they didn't even win. that's as much news as a team 'making it into the microsoft developer program'.

sia has a product and a real business. they are one of the few projects in cryptospace that can actually make real money. warren buffet would approve.

these orderbooks dont mean shit, they're manipulated to shit by bots, whales, pnd groups, and they change every 2 seconds

HODL or sell?

can anyone spare any SIA for me? I hate begging but i only have 143 sia and i really want to improve my portfolio

46b532342e4ac799966f99fd599b801c06f3b5acaf35f0497633737cd406367999bc2560df73

Lmao you faggots are so dense. Obelisk was already announced like 30min ago. Check the twitter.

It's literally *nothing*

SELL SELL SELL

this is good, this is to optimize their sia boxes, whatever they're called. is this from their work with IMB? theyre creating a fucking industry around themselves wow