MYST WALL IS BREAKING DOWN

GOD IS GIVING YOU A SECOND CHANCE AFTER MISSING ANS.

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Already on it bruv

this is the next ethereum

tfw you got in at the presale and made over 20 grand

i told you stupid fucks that this is the next dgb

tfw when recovered from 400 dollars in swarm losses in 10 minutes thanks to this coin.

maybe god does love me.

This is easily going 10x in the next week. Get in or get cucked.

tfw rolling in dough

i regret selling even 5% at 0.0014

well, i wont sell now. Guess its like with BAT, its a good coin with a good team so it was bound to happen

nice i bought it on liqu.io the day before and already made 6k but hoping for more

I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT MOAAAARRR!!!

honestly, has there ever been a coin added to bittrex that doesnt moon right after? it seems like, as long as you buy into a coin within an hour of it being posted, you're going to make some money in the next few days. its fucking crazy.

Suggesting I missed ANS and didn't take those profits and already make an extra 25% on top with Myst already.

it's not a random shitcoin
it's gonna be used in a useful and smart way

is it too late to get in or nah?

me too user, me too

if not for the fact that you can't get in because of wallets being frozen on buttrex, sure

also this one is here to stay, read about it, it's very promising

I'm a newfag what do I buy?

Wallet maintenance means extremely scarce amount of MYST for the next several hours. 200k about to get crossed, next fib level is 800k sats HOLY FUCK

maintenance mean you can still bbuy?

Where the fuck is their wallet? This is why I don't keep shit on Shittrex.

ya stilll buy but cant deposit from offsite

Small sell wall at 180k is making people panic sell. This is your chance to buy.

IT'S A DIP DOWN TO 150k
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GO ALL IN BIG TIME

hmm I don't know user I kinda feel like you want to dump your bags on me after a nice little profit

damn, how low will it dip?

seems like it's over

>just listed
I'm gonna wait for the dip. Might regret it, it has a lot of hype, but new listings generally dip then flatline for awhile before they really take off. Look at 1ST.

Thank god it's dipping, maybe I can get some more.

MYST already flatlined on Liqui for 4-5 days. People are starting to realise it's undervalued. You can wait for a dip but with or without it this is going up long term.

It's overvalued. I doubled my money on it and it's a cool concept but #1 the tech is 5 years out and #2 people are looking at illegal shit on your node

This FUD has been debunked hundreds of times before. Go to bed you little jew.

In what way is this not the next BAT?

>the next BAT

So way overhyped, underdelivers and the price takes a harder dump than a 900 lb chinkfat who eats fried meat at a rate of 12,000 calories per day?

It's the pahjeet from yesterday! DUMP NOW THATS HIS WALL

>#2 people are looking at illegal shit on your node
the fact that you point this out proves you don't know jack shit on how this works. Go and join the retards talking about CP being stored on random computers with Sia. Try to not suck each others dick when that circlejerk hits critical mass

Too late to buy tomorrow? I get paid then

Did buttrex just fucked us in the bitt ?

Buttrex has been fucking me in the butt for about 9 hours, my MYST deposit has gone back and forth from pending to "routine" (ROUTINE MY FUCKING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK) maintenance twice

Read the whitepaper, solid fundamentals will still be there tomorrow.

Give it a day

>Give it a day
Yeah well I'm not just I want to know what's gonna happen in a day

what whitepaper

I think that's what he was getting at, yah.

I feel like a surfer. This has been a wavy night and I rode that shit all the way. Unfff~ It's stopped at 3.58 right now, anybody think it'll get dumped when the wallet comes back on.

Except people will might actually use MYST

This always happens with a new coin fresh off an ICO. The exchanges open the market, and the ICO buyers sell. They're the only ones with any coins.

> it'll get dumped when the wallet comes back on
au contraire