I'm 21, I've been doing A/C just under 4 years now...

I'm 21, I've been doing A/C just under 4 years now. I have bills that are eating my checks up and a baby on the way (pic related thats my girl). I live at home but I want my own place, I just cant afford it atm. How the fuck do I stop being a damn wagecuck???. I invested a little with BTC, ETH, & Moon but not much. I love working and i'm great at a lot of things but I cant just drop my job and go back to school or get a starting business loan I have no idea what i'm doing... throw some ideas at me Veeky Forums Much Appreciated.. E.A.T.

Put some money into MYST and wait a bit around the middle of July move your money into LTC easy money good luck

maybe you shouldn't have left the AC running for 4 years and then you wouldn't have such high bills

Not gonna lie.. I keked

Well I was a cook for 3 years then go to technical school and took practical nursing 12month program .. earning 19/hr not bad plus huge gains on crypto if i were you get some dank education first then join the cryptic golden age

i tried to sell my MOONcoin when they shilled the fuck out of it. im on bleutrade btw. bought in at 2sat's and tried to sell at 10 but i didnt know how to sell so i just put it off and missed out i think. How do i move it to MYST??

>I'm great at a lot of things
You made me feel bad. It seems like whatever I do I always encounter problems and struggle. Not to say I fail at everything but sometimes, lying in bed at 4 am it feels like it. I lack validation and positive feedback. Is this normal? I supposedly have ~130 IQ unless I became retarded since I took the test in my teens, am I an underachiever? Or do I just worry too much and overthink things?

Im sure i can get $20 if I ask for a raise but I wanna get out of all this crap. I want the freedom fiat provides for me and my family. I hate living check to check, feels like the more I make the more i'll have to pay one way or another..

being feeling low/depress is a result of your wrong decisions just keep fucking trying and never stop...
-words from burger flipper to IV pusher

>How the fuck do I stop being a damn wagecuck???

No, that's you're supposed to be doing Norman. Know your place and get out.

Nahh man I only say that cause im talking about work. You just gotta want to do something. I got tired of feeling bad after I couldnt make it through highschool. Went to jobcorps and thanks to a great cement masonry teacher I got me some work ethics. I have a lot going on right now and it sucks that im barely making it nut hey... what is Veeky Forums 4?

>keeping the baby

Well first of all get rid of that you fucking moron. And then, buy the fucking dip

hey bro post some sexy pics of your girl, dont have to be nudes :p

Says the guy who on Veeky Forums REGULARLY, jacking off DAILY, stuck in the SAME place, typing the SAME shit. HA!! I thought you were referring to me with that name. Nice to meet you Norman. Faggot...

>Lives at home
>Knocks up his roastie gf at age 21
>Dumb enough to post a picture of her on Veeky Forums with her shirt lifted up

Sorry OP you are a fucking idiot and you will always be poor. Get ready for her to leave you and then enslave you for child support for the next 18 years.

I would if you fuckers had some actual advice to give... shit we can take this to the Gif board I got vids. Just need some real ideas tho. I dont want to make money over time. I want to make money overnight.

Its not really that serious dude.. She's hot, where's yours?

OK you had me slightly believing you at first, nice try LARPer, should've known that nobody is this stupid

With a/c it is all about volume. Work overtime. Honestly, the real money is owning your business. Just need enough for your truck and a small place to but it. You'll make a bunch more money that way.

You could try risking doing side business with a/c while being employed. Are you still a helper or are you the main giy? Does your girl work?

hahahahahaa op answering himself

damn take this advice
its valuable,
i felt it

i super keked

Take what advice he's talking about himself.

Assuming you are serious, you are completely fucked, your life is over, that girl is going to leave you sooner or later and enslave you with child support. No Mexican roastie is going to stay with a 21 year old loser for the long run. She'll squeeze as much blood out of a turnip (you) as she can before wiping her ass with you.

If you are a LARPer, mid-tier troll, I give it a 5/10

idk what a Larper is man. im not a regular.

damn,

he's picturing it like that so you see what you sound like

lol

Lol im serious tho man and she is half white. her dad is mex and her mom is white she's just dark. This really is my life right now tho

Lol im serious tho man and she is half white. her dad is mex and her mom is white she's just dark. This really is my life right now tho. frfr no joke. no troll.

I don't think I've made any grossly wrong decisions... unless we talk not working harder maybe...
I'm about to graduate from uni but I didn't get along with my thesis advisor and she says my thesis is shit. Likely partly because she can't stand me.

I had to take additional driving lessons and still failed the test 2 times (it's manual though + most people in my country have to try several times since the tests are notoriously hard).

Things like this... I'm not gonna give up but it would be nice to succeed at something at last. Well a-at least I made some money off crypto r-right?
As for crypto investments: first of all put as much as you can afford to lose, you gotta throw some money in to get some. BTC is cool but it's probably the slowest growing option so imo don't bother unless you have a lot of money to throw in.
ETH is fine but it is a bit inflated right now, plus some of its tokens offer better returns. Look into GNT (it's still pretty cheap, the price will likely soar with Brass Golem release), ANT (lots of room for growth), Bancor (best buy through smart contract; this can go up a lot). Maybe buy some Status ICO tomorrow; generally ICOs are a decent opportunity at making free money quickly so I'd ride the bubble until it lasts.
Good luck man. PS you have a pretty gf

I was in construction running ductwork for 3 years and they switched me to controls for 8 months now. My boss thought I had more potential so he moved me up its only 3 guys on controls and 1 is a programmer so I mainly work with this older guy thats teaching me everything cause its nothing like ductwork and yes she works she's only 3 months right now but its not a high paying job and I want her to stay home at around 8 months.

biz, how about we send bitcoin for nudes?
win win

Ah, I see now. Yes. It is a shame that you followed in the footsteps of all of the other young black men who made the same mistake as you.

A productive thing would be to spread word in your community to help others avoid the same mistakes that you made. When you see a big 50" ass, just say NO to cumming inside her without a condom.

I met her when I was 15 and we've been fucking ever since. I make good money so I was pretty good until I went and financed a car then crashed it.. thats what started this whole spiral down but as far as losing goes.. I think im still doing a lot better than a lot of others.. JS

black?? I LOVE me some black pussy but im Hispanic dude and if we're being honest here it was them titties that had me nutting all over her. Her ass is nice but she took her moms side there..

Gotta show more OP if you want help. Only then you'll summon the biz gods to help with which you seek

I'll post the little black sidepiece I was fucking for some good feedback tho

SHIT. DONE! 1axMSHrKg3jHVoWE4HCNx6iXTS6ZFhauZ

Bad decision making but great work ethic. I should've known.

You did fuck up big time though. You should not start having kids until you can afford them. I don't think it's sunk into you yet.

Never finance a car. Build up a nest egg and pay everything with money that you already have.

Heres a girl I was banging earlier this year, I try to collect pics of my sidechicks and my girl. but SHHHHHHH..

I know now.. fuck yeah I fucked up. and that bad decisions but good ethics.. never thought of it like that. why do you say you shouldve known?

A baby is going to be a massive financial burden. If you can't even afford to move out of your parents house then your girl needs to get an abortion.

If your in school your good dude. I should have finished and went on to study medicine like my grandad said but I wanted to WORK just like him. I regret it and now I see why he told me that, Im fuckin exhausted.

I can afford the baby I just cant afford the baby AND my own apt for us. Thats why im on here. Need ideas.

I'm going to bother typing this even though you won't listen. It's important.

If you're going to let this creature have your baby you'd better be ready to manage her every fucking day. I mean totally dominate her. Do not let her hang out with single whores she knows or with housewives that have more money. Always help her be a good parent but when the baby is asleep, literally rape her and punish her for anything shes done that is typical bitch behavior. Human females are like dogs and when you've bred one they are even worse. If you don't train her diligently the tv and her friends will while you're out working. She will destroy. Not just her, all human females.

Do not disregard what I've told you. I won't bother justifying my perspective other than to say I've seen some shit and (parts of) your story reminded me of mine. Do not be prideful about the choices you've made, always be objective and admit your mistakes and their risks.

Never treat an American woman as an equal. Never.

Pic related to your future if you disregard.

So you bang degenerates and got a spic pregnant while working at home? Get a credit card and max it by buying BANCOR, the coin will moon before your first bill is due. Good luck.

Good fucking advice
Also post more of that bitches tits. Please

I feel the same way tho man.. you wont believe me but over these 6 years ive done well in training her.. for 1 example I put on every movie where a guy cheats on the girl and she takes him back anyway cause I dont want her to leave when she catches me. lol she takes care of me and she has caught me and this theory worked. No problems. I dont treat women as equals they cry about rights all day but they expect men to carry the weight. fuck that. Im the dominant.

a w a k e n e d

UHHH yes. working at home?? no.

I got a few of her.. here man I gotcha

>Im the dominant
>wagecuck
>invested in mooncoin

This for the most part. Although completely dominating her isn't going to work. She's going to up and leave sooner or later, nothing you can do about that. And then she'll get a lawyer and enslave you with child support. She'll raise the kid and put in the bare minimum effort to the baby, while spending the majority of your hard earned child support money on shoes, clothes, purses, and frivolous things designed to attract an alpha male who drives a nice car who she can leech off of for more money.

Wagecuck for a decent wage and I told you it was for the Shill

If you can't afford a baby and an apartment then you can't afford a baby fuckhead. Why do you feel compelled to doom a child to a life of poverty and struggle?

Buy MYST on bittrex

Lol then you aint doing it right. theres so many of you on here acting like psychology majors. You guys gotta go out and meet the world.

I guess you missed the part where he said he was Mexican

>wagecuck
>invested in mooncoin
>impregnated a spic before he moved out of his parents house
>invested in mooncoin
>invested in mooncoin
>invested in mooncoin
>Im the dominant

Cause im not in poverty

>falling for the woman meme

Enjoy. We've been warning you.

Women absolutely cannot be pleased, no matter how much you provide.

The minute you signal that you don't want to stay on the treadmill of providing more and more, she will consider you an abusive bum and the rest of society will agree with her.

Literally every western woman is like this.

Dude i bought 400k at 2sat's thats like 20 bucks for the shillers on here for fuckin fun. its not that serious. You wanna see Eth and Btc??

Dude trust me.. I know. but shes pretty chill. she cooks, cleans, sucks my dick, she works, shes hot.. fuck it.

Just like charts, everything is a trend until it isn't.

I have smaller less important girlfriends below my actual girlfriend. Theres a fuckin trend.

>bro I lost money as a joke lmao Im the dominant

I dont understand. its 20 dollars?? You lose money you can afford to lose. If you dont like the play then dont watch the game lil homie.

Im getting out of here. Preciate the wisdom. Heres a nice ass pic before I go.

No risk = no reward

I'm not your homie Juan.

The inherent principal is you got cucked online. No matter how insignificant the amount is. This is what you do not realize. You're also getting cucked in real life by getting a bitch pregnant while openly admitting to cheating on her regularly while still living in your goddamn parents house.

No matter how "dominant" you think you are, the courts do not view it that way. Women are incredibly irrational and the law is incredibly one sided against men. Love wanes, problems arise when children arrive, and you better believe you're going to have to shape up eventually or she'll be getting half your wagecuck money down the line. Not to mention you're literally turning to the land of shills shilling shills for crypto advice without doing any actual research yourself. You're gonna get assfucked 30 ways from sunday.

>Im the dominant