forced to work 8 hours a day to make money for someone else

> forced to work 8 hours a day to make money for someone else

wtf how is this legal?!

jobs are ruining our generation, just tell them to fuck off and trade crypto. just alone today you could have made 100% by putting money into MYST and 1st, soon its Lumens turn, 2easy

Create your own business and work 8 hours a day making money for yourself. What's stopping you?

you're not FORCED to make money for someone else.

You've negotiated a salary to provide a service. No one forced you. Your salary was determined by the market, and every other fuck head who would have done it for less if they were given the chance for the same job.

Archive thread-- NEXT!

> if i dont work i will starve to death
> not forced

ummm Veeky Forumstard?

>someone else
except you get a wage for yourself. the value you provide your company has to be relatively fair compared to what you are paid.

i don't know if it's too many retarded parents or too many immigrants but if you let someone pay you less than you want, you're a bitch. you can flip your shitblogpost around and say that "employers are FORCED to give away money and good insurance plans" and that would be just as valid if you had a workforce that negotiated their terms of employment or just stopped doing those jobs.

do you think ALL tech workers are really that much more intelligent/competent than everyone? nope. junior engineers? nope. some of my friends make 100k working a few hours each day checking to see if there are any typos or grammatical mistakes in company documents that are being updated. i was making 80k in one of my first jobs playing around with tables in Excel. half of my company doesn't understand how to troubleshoot a printer; we have a dedicated IT guy for printer paper and restarting the printers. if other people are willing to do the job for a couple of dollars an hour, find something else to do that they don't know about.

Fuck it makes me mad that some people let themselves be poor. At least you have an excuse if you are retarded.

What a fucking hyperbole, you aren't forced. Nothing stops you from quitting tomorrow and living on the sidewalk.
Oh but I'm guessing you'd rather enjoy the higher standard of living that comes with being a productive member of society?
Grow your own food. Someone's job is to do that for you, by the way.

uh what? you want money to just fly into you?

you can always move to some forest and live in the mountains

this would only force you to find food. scavenge, beg, grow, etc.

are you like 15?

>free money to trade crypto all day

I think I've done maybe 10 solid hours of work in the past month or so.

They'll probably figure it out and fire me sooner or later, getting tired of people asking me if I'm trading stocks when they see me with coinmarketcap open though.

it always surprises me that the unemployment rate isnt higher considering all the absolute fucking retards out there.

He's honestly not wrong.

Every few months I spend most of my time training each new hire how to use excel (despite them being "certified").

Where do you grow food if you own no land?

You have two choices in regards to this

>work for someone else for 8 hours day for guaranteed income with no financial risk to yourself.
>minimal but guaranteed reward
or
>work 12-14 hours a day for yourself and build your own business. 100% responsible for all financial risk involved
>no guarantee of success

Where do u grow ur balls when you're a massive cuck faggot?

You are not, in any given situation, entitled to another mans labors fruits. Literally.
You can beg for it, work for it, or try to grow it yourself.

Fuckin underage lefty faggot scum, get a grip.

This is true even if you're living alone on a desert island, you mongoloid. Who's "forcing" you then, nature? It's a fact of life that living requires work or taking from someone else who works.

>Work 12-14 hrs a day
My roommate owns a cleaning company and the only work she does every day is dispatching all her teams and making their schedules. Other than that she can do whatever she wants

Working is a joke

>Hurrr I'm a fucking retarded millenial i use literally in every sentence even when it doesn't make sense

How did she get those cleaning teams? The contracts? The equipment?

She just woke up one morning with a few phone numbers and a bank account full of profit?

In a pot.
So start digging for some clay and get sticks for a fire. Since you won't buy a pot