Hey guys, I see this just broke the front page on Coinmarketcap...

Hey guys, I see this just broke the front page on Coinmarketcap... I saw it shilled her a few times but you never know with assholes trying to get rich off their shitty memes.

But maybe I was wrong?

Is it viable? Does it do anything besides pump and dump potential?

Name sounds kinda stupid.

Lol I bought after browsing a shill thread. It honestly sounds like a genuinely interesting project. Not to mention it had the potential to gain a lot more traction after being added to bittrex.

this is going to $400

screencap this praise kek

Realistically, this will probably go to $40 or so in the next two weeks.

you know it's a shitcoin when you have the /pol/teens shilling it

LOL, really? Got a link?

I spent the more than the last year only on /pol/ and I made over $3000 in the last 24 hours. You can shut your whore mouth, nucoiner.

>I spent the more than the last year only

Also been up for a few days. Gainz ain't free.

>is it an interesting concept?
Yes. As a concept, a decentralised vpn service with automated payments and randomized nodes is very cool, and mysterium is a good idea.

>is it viable
Depends on how much the automated payment aspect of it adds to the eth blockchain bloat. Eth needs some serious updates to avoid the bloat congesting the network. If mysterium devs want to actually implement a functional trustless vpn they should have built it on a platform that supports side chains so they could manage transaction bloat. But, they didn't.

Right now it all hinges on how much $ people can make running nodes. If it's enough to get big players involved it will develop a nice ecosystem and scale 100x. If not there might be some trouble growing.

We'll find out.

Nice, thanks guys!

I put $145 usd into this just now.

kill me.

I dropped a bitcoin into this when it got added to Bittrex

:( thats a lot of coin, good buy

Cryptodamus, can I wait until after the antshare pump to go all in or will I be left on earth to remain a faggot until death?

it reads as a decent project, like Sia. I got some coins on liqui and bought there before it reached bittrex and already doubled my money. Will hold long term if there's decent updates from the devs.

why now user? did you check pricing? with that you could buy almost 100 MYST two days ago.

well im hearing speculation so why not? i just want to hold it.

i am tired of actively trading for now. it will go up right?

Myst will be at a 1 billion market cap by 2018.
Only non-tech retards don't understand how huge this is.

how do you know this? or just a good gut hunch?

Your risk now is if the presale whales come in to dump the price when it gets high enough for them.

what was the presale price, like $2?

I believe it will go up. Problem is that buying that high you will have to practice your grip when a pump and dump group hits it.
The concept looks cool and doable so on the other side you have that going, is not PieceOfShitWallet or some scam coin.
If you do believe in it and plan long term, try to get more if it dips to lower your entry price and get better gains.
I just had 400$ in BTC available and just jumped in, and right now I think it's north of 850$.

1 eth = 244 MYST (with 20% bonus before softcap), 1 eth = 204 MYST (after softcap)
I've got quite a bit of this stuff I'm going to be holding for the longterm, It's got better potential and a lower market cap than most cryptos atm.