Other urls found in this thread:

status.im/whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reported

How does a decentralized messenger even work

why

read the whitepaper

I'm sorry I thought you were trying to scam

No worries good to be careful, but yea it is legit.

I saw people posting "early Access" today with their own wallet etc... I'm tired.

i have never participated in an ICO. are americans really banned for buying in during the ICO? i wanted to put in 10 ETH

wtf I want to make money can I use tor instead fuck it?

This is their contribution address, not a block.

Check the website after you deposit

0x23a72ef6CF055DDF73D054Df24e5C8fb633EfdCc

i don't know but i would also like to participate. but im also wondering if i could get into trouble if i were to participate in this ICO if it is illegal to do so. if that is the case, even if there is not really any chance of getting into trouble, then i would probably have to sit this out which sucks but if im putting 5k into something, i better make sure im doing it legally, you know?

A few concerns about Status:
>(Rumored) 3,000,000,000 token volume (Only 41% actually released in the ICO)
Means there's not much room for growth, because let's face it, Status has a long way to go before it's replacing WhatsApp

>Shady market caps
Makes me think they want to acquire as much funding as possible before people realize the volume is too high for price mobility and it tanks.

>No exchange confirmations
So we buy all this SNT and have nowhere to exchange it back for anything else as of the launch date in 10 hours

>Contract leaves tokens non-transferable for 7 days.
Because if no current exchanges wasn't bad enough, you couldn't even send them to an exchange for a week IF you bought in on the ICO.

>(Rumored) 3,000,000,000 token volume (Only 41% actually released in the ICO)

That has to be bullshit

Would like to know if that's true or not also.

can i send now, or do i have to wait?

Kill you are self.

HAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAA

Only 41% of the volume being sold during the ICO is in the whitepaper.

The market cap is rumored; the soft cap during the contribution period is about 36,630,080 SNT (about 3600 ETH). An user in another thread said the hard cap isn't until 300,000 ETH ($112,000,000) which gives you the 3,000,000 volume. Though remember, even if the hard cap is 150,000 ETH it's still only 41% of the total amount, so it'd still mean they make 3b tokens.

status.im/whitepaper.pdf

Send now

See

okay just wondering because i didn't know if i had to wait for the block to hit the number. Man you sure? Thanks

thanks man, stocked up on 11 eth for this

Honestly have a bad feeling about this one guys. Not trying to fud, I was excited about it until this evening. I feel like there are too many red flags to ignore at this point.

That's what they said to send to in the slack anyway

Not the real address

The contract will just bounce the transaction back if you send now.

DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM

Please neck yourself nigger. Scammers get off my fucking board.

Amazing fud my niggerd

Why the fuck do some ICO's not allow us Amerifats to contribute?

Kill yourself you nigger

ICO's are illegal in the United States. You can still participate since the blockchain does not store the IP used to access a wallet or send transactions.

If you're in the US they won't let you see the contribution address. It is 0x8bc7c1ce3948430f375005704a58792a8fff6a72

This is going at least 2x, right?

Wow dude, trying to scam these kids...

Real address is:
0x39F47215EFf4D47083BB92620632dD2c74dB47F0

It is listed in the terms and conditions.

How do i tell when it hits that block number?

not with a cap over 100m