it's necessary to install the clerical fascist state
>racist
they weren't
>antisemitic
there's literally nothing wrong with this

>>>/reddit/

wew /pol/niggers got triggered again

>1st Wave Feminism
Isn't this counterintuitive to Marxism though? One of the major issues of 1st Wave Feminism was that it only reflected the requests and complaints of white middle class women. IF the autist in that picture wanted to stay consistent, he'd support the second wave of feminism.

>look how edgy I am because I embrace things that people usually look down upon

>antisemitic
>not racist

I wonder how he felt about Romania being forced to cede almost 1/3 of its territory to Hungary because Hitler wanted so.

Legiuea, man, they were violent and stupid. Go fuck yourself. Nobody care about Romania anyway.

why would I associate with normies?

>jews are a race
literally stormfront tier, the truth about the jews and why they are evil is their spirituality, this is why hitler considered some jews as honorary aryans (nobles) even if they were jews by blood

Boy, oh, boy, is that Incase? Now I'm horny.

except the jews that push the "progressive" liberal degeneracy you hate aren't religious, they are mostly just ethnic jews.

You've made the mistake of assuming /pol/ shitposters have any idea what they're talking about

>not agreeing with fascism makes you a far-left fedora

that's because atheism is just judaism 2.0 without their god, the only way jews can be "saved" is if they accept jesus and then assimilate with us

oh it's just another christian larper

it's true
youtube.com/watch?v=BH5X6t94L80

trips can't lie famalam