Reproduce

If you possess above average intelligence and can afford it, reproduce.

Low IQ people naturally reproduce much more. The majority of the middle class today, are the lower class of 50-100 years ago. Now our middle class is going /r/childfree and thus the modern lower class (even dumber than previous generations) are going to become the new middle class.

>the world is overpopulated
The third world is over-populated, western nations have birth rates below replacement, thus the immigration of poor, dumb people.

>education will fix it
IQ has a .75 heritability.

>i wont bring a child into this screwed up world, it is unfair to society/environment
It's likely that if you consider the broad effect of having children and decide against it, you have the compassion, conscientiousness that must be passed on genetically for the good of society.

>i wont bring a child into this screwed up world, it is unfair to the child
It is highly likely your child will succeed as much as you due to genetics.

>i dont care about society
You are a parasite and an implicit enemy to your neighbors.

>i care more about toys
Reflect on your life. You likely have a personality disorder if you value toys and status more than your community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what I tell people.

If you have kids today and actually raise them correctly they will have a massive leg up on the competition.

Unless they start handicapping the shit out of "privileged" people's children, then they are really fucked.

I agree 100%.

But this belongs on /pol/

Sage

Fuck off back to /pol/ faggot.

this world is unfit for my offspring

No.

Get the government to make marriage and reproduction less of a risk for men with wealth.

If you don't, no skin off my back. I'm content to watch society crumble.

It is highly likely your child will succeed as much as you due to genetics.

You are a parasite and an implicit enemy to your neighbors.

>enemy to your neighbors

You mean the ones trying to vote Hillary into office, support communism and feminism?

You're damn straight I'm an enemy to them.

>more than your community

multiculturalism causes alienation, the opposite of community.

CHILL SCROTE

nah, I'd rather see you fucks lose your minds over the country turning brown

And I'm waiting to watch your reaction to the fact that the country turning brown is going to turn the USA into a below average south american hellhole.

SJWs got exactly what they wanted, the destruction of the US

I am very fond of little girls.

I don't care. Morons deserve this country to go down the tubes. I'm 46 and I hate most people anyway. I sure don't give a fuck about your kids and what kind of life they will have.

Same here, buddy. I legitimately hope your loved ones suffer horrible accidents.

>You are a parasite and an implicit enemy to your neighbors.
>Implying mass reproduction is not exactly what a parasite does.

You should visit a wastesite and open your damn eyes.

The third world is over-populated, western nations have birth rates below replacement, thus the immigration of poor, dumb people.

my iq is 89 but i hvae worked hard to suckseed in this world i bileve that my hard working genes will be passed on becuae smart people will need us hard working people to do the dirtywork

Education is fixing this. They have to recalibrate the IQ tests year-by-year, because people are getting smarter. The influence of IQ on reproduction rate is small, overall movement of populations (brain drain) has a much larger effect.

You don't see the bigger picture.

Your interpretation of life IS parasitic in itself.

>my iq is 89
fucking retard. i have a perfect 100

feels good to be retared :^)))

Yah I watched Idiocracy too. Good flick.

>The majority of the middle class today, are the lower class of 50-100 years ago

Factually false.

Keep dreaming

my gf has a 115 IQ and I'm 130

What IQ will our kids have? I don't think I can handle having a wife smarter than me...I like to manipulate women.

TAKE THIS SHIT TO POL
t. retired polack

Correct.

hello, came here to say i value toys and status more than society

I'm not sure I understand this whitepaper. Can you just tell me which exchange this is listed on so I can buy?

Underrated.

If white people won't reproduce by naturally by themselves then it's going to happen artificialy.
Mark my words.

>t. retired polack

Come on m8, show us your tabs. No one ever leaves pol.

Mods can you please fucking delete these threads. This is Veeky Forums not /pol/

Everything in OP is profoundly right... and the best investment advice you can get.

40 years from now, nobody knows what state the world will be in. Having healthy adult sons who respect and love you beats facing whatever struggles all alone as an old man.

You diversify with cryptos, stocks, gold, cash. All of these assets are ultimately a way to barter, to trade for human effort; to bypass the natural process of forging bonds with your fellow men.

There's nothing wrong with the above. Assets let us bypass the issue of trust. But it doesn't make those strong bonds obsolete. Especially in times of crisis.

Everyone here is young. The oldest are in their 40s, which is ancient by teenager standards but not even half of your life. Look far ahead. You make 5 years and 10 years projections in investments, make 30 years and 40 years projections in the most important thing you can invest in - yourself. Think of yourself as a frail old dude and decide what live you want to have then.

Look at a billionaire list.
Try to spot the childless.
This should tell you everything.
Any schmuck can make millions.
Keeping millions and turning them into billions, making a dynasty - now that's the real game.

Like i give a fuck about where this planet goes after i die

>You likely have a personality disorder if you value toys and status more than your community.

>good of the group above the good of the unit

Fuck off you red scum.

>he's not investing in Redd

OP. I do agree but go to /pol/
I need more coin to pay for my future white babies.

Tomorrow I'm launching new coin called VargCoin.

Please fund my ICO.

This will help fund more white babies with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Regards.

T. Panjeet Singh Rathod.

Why do you put

T.

After regards

If it means same thing

Follow up

Varg approves this and makes me honorary white CEO

top kek

T is my family name.

No, low iq people reproduce because it's a low iq thing to do.

>i dont have a gf
you forgot this one OP

Anyone having thoughts about sperm donations?
It feels like the easiest way to fulfill your biological goal without putting much effort into it. I mean I would still like to have kids myself but you know, spreading my genes in different women is still preferable, right?

I'd love to have children, I even got the gf to go with it, but I have the typical high-IQ issues:

>probably gotta move around a lot for work and that's not healthy for a child growing up
>I'm working in a field with unsure pay and future, and I'd hate bringing up a child in poverty
>In order to make it somehow work, I'd either have to give the child into some kind of daycare all the time, so that the gf can keep working (not good for the child) or give the child to my parents, far away (also not good for the child)

Meanwhile, the lower class pops out one fucked up oxygenwaster after the other into a life of poverty, low education and "lol, let the state pay for us…"

related:
youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

Want to know which coin is going to the Lamboland next? Add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Marry me CryptoAnna

Take your emotional bullshit back to pol.

This is a bizniz board and kids have an awful ROI.

>I like to manipulate women

>Taking advice from a women
>lol

I'm pretty good looking, test at a psychologist showed a high IQ and I'm not a manlet but I have a health defect that is likely to be passed on my children.

My mental health is quite poor, though I'm working on it.

Plus I just don't feel like having children. I just want an attractive soul-mate with whom we will mutually enrich our lives. Perhaps I will change my mind in the future, though.

What are all the gains in the world worth if you have no genetic heritage.

Get kids.

Having kids is a low-IQ trait.

Unless we work out some way to grow intelligent kids in labs the world is fucked.

I'm 142 and never having kids

And you are retarded. Why would I be an enemy, if in the fight for reproductions, since no longer everyone wants/can nowadays, I drop out, and give my neighbors more chances? You fucking idiotic piece of shit? If there is less competition, it means that one more will succeed in my place. I am no enemy, I am a helper, you fucking downy logician.

And even so. If I were a (((parasite))) what were you gonna do about it? Try to remove me from society? How? Kill me? What if I was able to kill you? And I'm pretty sure I would be. Then what? You sacrificed passing on your genes, because I wasn't willing to pass on mine? That goes against any form of evolution or self-preservation. And since you are dead, I can eventually change my mind to reproduce or not, passing on my parasite genes, while you no longer get that chance. Nicely done, faggot.

Nah fuck that cunt

That's a given, grandpa

nah no thanks I don't talk to women

>Actually taking tips from the guy that doesn't vaccinate his children

OP, I don't want to be rude, but Varg is disgusting.

how do i know if im above average intelligence

>and can afford it
That's the key thing here. Very few people can afford to raise a family in the western world anymore. You literally have to have a net worth in the multiple millions, and I'm not memeing at all.

you missed this boat by about 70 years senpai