Bagholders general, post your bags and how heavy they are. How long have you been holding for? Still going long...

Bagholders general, post your bags and how heavy they are. How long have you been holding for? Still going long? Planning to sell at a loss? How much are you down? What made you buy?

Ripple - bought the (((dip))) at .36 and it continued to dip been holding for about a month and a half. Down about $300

Zencash - Got fucked by you faggots from all the hype and sensationalism. Down at least $150 - not selling either because I am a greedy jew.

Ripple should moon back up soon. Bought 22btc worth last week. You've been warned.

BANCORE

Ripple might do well, but xrp will never do anything. Learn the difference senpai

DGB bought at 1200
Selling off in July

Finally
Ripple & Maid is being a fucking BITCH to hodl for the past month.

I'm in the green for everything except stupid fucking Ripple. Bags are light comparatively speaking though (I have like 105 XRP).

Total portfolio value is about .24 BTC.

Fucking ANt AT 500K EARLIER TODAY HODL.... balls deep with 198 ANTS .. fuck FOMO fuck a moon i want the LOw Earth Orbit at this point

>tfw I'm so good at hodling I forget which coins I even own
Unless you're buying pure shitcoins on yobit there's really no reason to worry about under-performing coins in a bull market like this. Just hodl and once the coin is in profit, decide if you want to sell or not.

I am up 50% on ARK but it is making me anxious. GO UP BITCH

I have 1k Ark.

i know people say "long term hold" but fuck I'm missing so many good moons

Bagholding 2.2k ark and 10 antshares but I'm pretty sure I will make profits very soon.

Maid is long term, could be some months before moon but its sure moon.

DGB, 7.1k DGB and didn't sell at 2300 because I'm stupid

Sprouting 3 million beans I bought above 200 sat, I know it'll eventually double so I make comfy sprouts all day.

my bags are lighter than air and pulling me upward at an uncontrollable pace. i will need a space suit soon

AMMO 330 sats
ANS at 520

had 1.2BTC of swt. now .6 BTC
down 50% on DGB
bought ark ~1.05 for 10k
and somehow i'm still up 3 BTC :^)
HODL

bought potcoin near ATH... Hodling because I think I'll still be able to get some gains off it.

currently strat rdd and xvg. Not too worried because I'm close to even on strat and think rdd and xvg will see pumps at some point in the near future

bought 800 ANT at 470k
was contemplating selling when it hit 510k but then went to dinner with my cutie waifu and missed my shot. Goodbye $4000........
Of course I took Veeky Forums's wisdom to heart and sold low

3k they said...

I remember 2400 like it was yesterday.

Strat here. Watching Golem and Sia go up while Stratis does nothing...