I buy cfi at 17k sats

I buy cfi at 17k sats
IT FUCKING DROPS FUCKING WHY!?!?!? EVERY TIME

desu that was retarded but you should be fine. I expect it to go up

You bought it after a +100% pump, are you retarded?

We'll be fine user. I bought half my stack at 12k and half at 17.1k we will still make it.

HOLD FRIENDO
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER

Me too bro I sold at a loss, just fuck it

>every time

Because you don't trust in the right shills.

The ones saying BRO BUY THIS SHIT NOWWWW LOOK AT THE CANDLES BRO are the ones that are dicking you.

ANS vs. CPC

Ark vs Zencash

DGB vs Everything

The shills that say "hey guys this thing seems neat and has good prospects, might wanna check it out" are the ones that are encouraging you to research before the pump, not right after it.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

HOLD. Freaking newfags have weak hands.

>mfw I bought at 8k

got 2k at 10k just now, is this on Blockfolio yet

>sell high buy high
W E A K H A N D S
E
A
K
H
A
N
D
S

Lmao you're a fucking faggot. Couldn't take being in the red for a couple of hours? How the fuck do you plan to make money?

hey, I've been doing it for a while now and I'm almost up 8% ;)

FUCK THIS FUCKING CONFOUNDED SHITCOIN!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was just listed you fucking tards. New coins almost always go through an accumulation phase before they start taking off.
How do you idiots manage to even dress yourselves?

FUCK YOU NIGGERS I SOLD EVERYTHING . NOW NEVER COMING BACK. TOO SCARED TO LOSE MY SAVINGS!

I BOUGHT IN AT 18.5K SATS REEEEEEEEEE

>HOLDING BAGS AND BAGS OF THIS SHIT

this place is full a fucking weak handed children who can't see an investment go red for more than an hour without panicking

>couple hours
you renting out that crystal ball?

I bought in at .27 and rode it to .43 usd.
Dont get in on shit after it shoots up 100% guys... sometimes it sucks but you miss the wagon

This coin still has tons to moon you moron.
The more you will have of CFI the higher will be your investment cap for their ICOs.

>mfw I bought the ico at 4k