just bought 10k ;)

it must be suffering being a dgb bagholder

i have 5000 bags and yes it is

fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

last gasp before 15 sats

but we are mooning?

facts are facts

No, it's not.
It's simple manipulation. Wait for a bigger dip.

Check the MACD
WEW

Literally just checked it out. Its going back to ground zero. Glad I got out of that shit coin.

>bought my bags at 2k sats
JUST

I want to get back in, but I know there's so many bag holders ready to sell the minute I buy.

Fuck me.

It's such high risk/low reward

I just bought dgb and instantly I felt worse as a human being, like i had made some horrible rookie error and would never see that money again

lol. youre gonna make it brah

what do we sell at im new?

NEVER, user

holy shit its real, moon run incoming

>tfw bought at 1095 yesterday
Great feel.
>tfw bought RDD at 79 the same day only to see it plummet to 50 within hours
We'll see there.

Maybe good time to sell

please no

>It's such high risk/low reward
It's only high risk if you buy at ATH like a dummy. DGB has been on a very soft decline lately, virtually flat. Meanwhile, because the dev team is still active, there is a high chance is modest (30-50%) gains if you're willing to hodl for a bit.

Low risk/moderate reward.

WE'VE GOT TO HOLD ON TO WHAT WE'VE GOT

DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF IT PUMPS OR NOT

WE'VE GOT EACH OTHER, AND DEEGEEBEE

SEXY MASCOTS

Maybe good time to FOMO

Threadly reminder it's time to sell.

I just want that autistic FUDer to get BTFO

>t. 500k since 200 sats

going to hold as hard as I can because it might hit 2x

hahaha god i hope so too. it triggers me so much in how wrong it is based on analysis.

whoops wrong reply

i bought at 300 and sold near ATH and never have to give this garbage coin serious consideration ever again

feels really good hehe

>analysis
First mistake

Hehe yeah I felt the same way when I sold ripple for 3 cents

tfw DGB moons to $5

really pathetic attempt at getting someone to buy your bags m8

legitimately is there any chance of a true moon here?

But I'm not interested in selling my bags, sorry. Keep fudding though, you might get lucky, although after weeks of nonstop effort on your part, I'd say most weak handers have been shaken out of the tree

Interesting though aye. Weeks of nonstop fudding. Day after day. Hmm.

can you tell me why I should believe in DGB please, I want to believe right now, it looks like it could moon, but I want to know if it actually will

This is a warning to all new coiners. This is a PND scheme. The discord kicked my ass out so I'm spilling the beans. They are going to get you to get hype and buy into DGB to get it to inflate then dump all over you. These are the same people who dumped Capricoins on biz yesterday. Don't end up like pic related. You have been warned.

thats completely untrue
at the end of the day i actually dont care if you dont buy
good chances are that i'll be rich and anons wont. so what

youtu.be/NOG3eus4ZSo?t=73

yeah i was there too, lying motherfuckers, fucking bittrex being slow as fuck saved me from losing a lot. I was too much of a pussy to get into ANT today.

Sorry you're gonna be poor forever m8.

Look at the market cap. Most have already sold at a loss and the rest are not selling below the 2k+ they bought for.

>mfw i bought ans 2 days ago

Great profit, I have some ANS still. But DGB has been overshadowed.

let's go, boys

Please kek here my prayer, make DGB moon, I promise I will be a good goy, I will make sure no pool stays open, no merchant ungassed, and no trigger unsaid

Please, I pray for your moon, being chaos to Veeky Forums lord pepe

looking good so far lads

nonshills please make me believe, kek believes in us, believe in the dubs, are we gonna make it?

I bought 3k DGB when there was that citibank news thingy. What happened with that?

Mfw rich cunt shows up with 7 million coins and dumps

Who is paying you Pajeeta?

4k bag holder but I got hope

I should have bought and hodl when it was in stable zone @1100 satoshi.

Want to jump onto a crypto coin train before it departures to the land of abundance? Add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Wish is granted

Sell that shit already god dammit. I used to be a bugholder, but sold yesterday at 1110 and bought SIA. Even though DGB had a little pump this night I don't see any future in it, it's just a shit coin. Sell while you can.

HOLY SHIT LETS GO!

No thanks

Protip : Today's pump was similar to the pump late may, when DGB rose from 500 sats to 900 sats, only to stabilize at 700.

There is a HUGE pump incoming, especially with the July news (citi awards). Buy now.

Thanks for the 1100sat dgb dumper

I sold 700,000 DGB yesterday fuck

Why would you even do that when it's been stable for so long and Citi announcements are coming soon?

>TRIPS GET BACKED BY GOD
>r
>i
>p

what did he mean by this

I lost over 50% on dgb. Put what I had left on ans. made back all I lost and then some. Fuck you, dgbtards.

You're the retard for buying near ATH

>buy dgb it's going to the moon!
>buy
>it goes to shit
>now it's going to the moon!
>goes to shit yet again
>now, moon!
>goes down by half
(((you)))

>listening to Veeky Forums
>ever

And being the low IQ shit that you are you fell for the hype. Buy high sell low

>Look ma! Someone on the internet can predict the future! Can I borrow some money?
This is you. If you're not doing the research, be responsible enough to admit you made a bad decision.
This also doesn't mean DGB won't crash further or moon. There's just nothing going for it at the moment.

Every time someone posts this I check the market and it's always between 1000-1200.

DGBagholders just sell and start making your losses back already

You do realize half of Veeky Forums is literally comprised of underage children?

fuck

Pajeets*