So is golem the real deal or meme?

Is Golem the real deal long-term hold, or meme? Convince me.

Other urls found in this thread:

elastic.pw/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804795.new;topicseen#new
talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/wtb-wts-elastic/346/41
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

elastic.pw/

Golems days are numbered.

Ride the pumps all you want, but it will not live up to it's goals.

both

This. It's very normie-friendly. Hodling until the great normie bubble happens. Doubt it will be around in 20 years though.

assertion w no explanation nice

TOO MANY CRYPTO SITES WITH THOSE GODDAMN PARTICLES IN THE BACKGROUND

yes the normie bubble of 2018-2019 will see a bunch of Veeky Forums anons get rich af. tho I bet more than half of us will blow our earnings or hodl too long when everything pops

my future rests on this coin. if it flops I'm done for like keanu reeves in hardball when the bulls lose.

This is kind of unfloppable. Decentralized computing is the future whether or not that future starts with Brass Golem (I particularly believe decentralized AI backed by ETH is when it hits normieland). Just stick to those developers and you're set for life

fuck I hope you're right

is sia the same thing as gnt? someone in another thread said it was storage, but gnt is a distributed supercomputer. why would sia "compete" with gnt?

golem bumpage now

fuck will bitcoin every go up again? I want to trade mine for gnt once it gets higher than 2800 again

don't fuck with golem

dis

sia: cloud storage
golem: cloud computing

If a future version of gollum had a storage option it could. This makes my bag holding palms sweat as a sia hodler.

I.D.'s nigga

Just trying to show people the light negro

Ok pajeet. No need to shill golem, it'll do fine. You must have bought ATH or something.

my name is azir not pajeet

>iEx.ec
>Dumb as fuck name and logo.
lmfao they're not wrong
good pic

how to buy elastic

Just launched the litewallet, so not on exchanges yet. Can buy OTC on forums.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804795.new;topicseen#new

talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/wtb-wts-elastic/346/41