Your "god" transports you back in time to the year 1575, somewhere within the Mikawa Province in Japan...

Your "god" transports you back in time to the year 1575, somewhere within the Mikawa Province in Japan. You have the same body, skills, memories you always did.

So what're you gonna do now, faggot?

invent anime

Fpbp

First thing, head to

i have no god *tips fedora* but ill play along. Probobly overthrow the emperor and establish a democracy oh and create anime

>buy a saw
>sneak into the Oda camp
>cut all their matchlocks in half
>laugh as useless peasants get trampled by true Takeda samurai

Die from exposure to microbes that my immune system isn't familiar with

Tell them Europe exists.

Invest in Apple.

>Overthrow emperor
The emperor was useless during the sengoku jidah
>Democracy in 1575 Japan
hahahahahahahahaha
The fact that you would most likely have no respect for local authorities (basically a mob boss), I would give you 5 days before you get killed

>Implying they could handle the Hojo

>introduce modern steel production (Bessemer process)
>Steam engines
>Trains
>Zeppelins
>Planes
>Balloons
>Internal combustions
>Rifled barrels
>Flintlock's
>Paper cartridges
>Modern medicine practices and techniques

At some point, I would just start introducing more advanced versions of shit. Use my influence to establish a shogunate that unites Japan and push for Japan to invade small island niggers nearby, and maybe get that Co Asian prosperity sphere going.

I'll do it at night silly.

Pasteurization and other basic sterilization processes would be a thousand times more beneficial.

Try autistically to get a Japanese waifu and get cucked by a manlet daimyo.

Nips are gonna learn all about modern medicine. I'll show my glasses to a glassblower, then we'll really get to business with microscopes.

If I'm still alive somehow, i'd maybe make a reflecting telescope but idk.

Get a qt gril too fuck

Probably join the Ikko Ikki and die a meaningless death.

I'd become a Ninja

probably struggle to find food to live and avoid freezing to death in winter, try to turn to a life of crime, catch an arrow in my shoulder and die from infection, as a rough guess.

Be killed as a Korean spy.

Head to Oda.
Introduce myself as Rance and talk about superior european tactics and upgrades.

Probably have a hard time and die alone because i can only speak languages that barely existed in some form at the time.