sorry about your bancor hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/
response: "FUD!" twitter.com/bancornetwork/status/876934646344404992

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bancornetwork/status/876934646344404992
freedomfeens.com/bs/
blog.bancor.network/learning-from-thedao-fdbeb687000a
blog.bancor.network/bancor-contracts-audited-and-deployed-54157fcc0a61
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/comment/dj508yk
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj4ozyw/?sh=62a15ece&st=J45391GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NICE TRY
NOBANCS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Wow, Bancor got wrecked. What a juvenile response.

>you could have reached out to use before authoring an opinion

What are these cucks afraid of? They just raised 150mm for fuck sake

Jewish tricks

>how dare you speak out against us, gentile

Was the gist I got

>PEOPLE ACTUALLY BOUGHT BANKOR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>twitter.com/bancornetwork/status/876934646344404992
lol what a faggot

Galia is hot tho

>raise 150m in hours
>cant afford a pr cuck that wont sperg on social media
bancor is a mess

>he fell for the jewess
some people just aren't meant to be rich.

Our supreme tribe of the real master race will now be holding the supranational reserve currency on the ethereum blockchain.

Try to touch that with your military.

J U I C E R O
U
I
C
E
R
O

kek

>twitter.com/bancornetwork/status/876934646344404992
why are public cryptofags always saying "won't age well" when arguing amongst themselves?

> This hack job, like the FUD you intentionally spread right before the fundraiser with NO ATTEMPT to contact the team will not age well Emin

lel, literally Veeky Forums tier response, didn't spend some of that $150M on a good PR person?

This was doomed for the fucking beginning with that nocap ICO, clearly ill prepared to deal with what they have fucking done, dump will be the most fucking dramatic we've seen yet.

this kills the ICO's

and with them, ETH

>FUD
>Bancor Team doesn't even try to disprove accusations
>Calls it FUD

bancor was jew scheme to destroy eth to make way for ripple from the beginning

they said they'll make a blog post explaining why Emin is wrong

>dump will be
when is this shit going public?

And when will they do that?
After the fund raising?

they should have done just that then. they look pathetic with the post they currently have up

tezos might be the ico killer and emin is an advisor to them.

Good chance it does, good chance it hits ETH
Fuck knows

meant for

well Emin didn't write the article before the crowdsale, so how the fuck do you think they could answer him before he wrote it?
Emin is a knwn troll, very few take him seriously, and he already wrote inflammatory comments about Bancor even before the crowdsale, so it's understandable why they are pissed off at him. The Bancor code was audited professionally, and just like Galia pointed out, they have been working on it for years, whereas Emin is a glorified "reasearchers" that knows very little about economics.

this

Then don't feed the trolls? I understand that they want to prove him wrong but this response is stupid and childish for a company that pulled $150mil in a few hours.

Don't even try and defend this coin man. It will be a fucking disaster I guarantee.

They should try to disprove him as fast as possible and also post the response on twitter. This is a PR nightmare for a million dollar ICO.

They could have just written something like "We are confident in our product and will address misgivings in due time" instead of doing the classic scam tactic of screaming FUD and making personal attacks against their critics.

Everything Bancor does sets of my scam alert.

WHEN ARE THE FUCKING JOOZ PUTTING IT ON BITTREX

ANSWER ME

freedomfeens.com/bs/
Bancor's PR resource

looking like a yobit exclusive right now

stop with the damage control. There's nothing childish in their answer. Emin is a retard, I would have had even harsher words for him, he's the kind of guy that farts in bottles and opens them to smell his own hot air.
do you really think that your FUD on a mongolian weaving board will have any effect? Did you niggers even tried the complete platform on testnet? Did you not notice the team has ties to Facebook? Can't you faggots make 2+2? This is why you'll always be poor.
They will, don't worry about it. They are being so scrupolous that the reason trading was delayed is exactly because they are making the platform as strong as possible.They already partially answered Emin's ramblings before he made a blog post about them anyway:
blog.bancor.network/learning-from-thedao-fdbeb687000a
They shouldn't have done shit, if you don't like the platform don't invest, but don't come up with "muh PR" bullshit because that's not an argument.
>classic scam tactic of screaming FUD and making personal attacks against their critics.
bitch pls, you clearly have no idea how scams in crypto look like
>Everything Bancor does sets of my scam alert.
then don't buy it, nobody gives a shit

Why didn't they work out EVERY kink in the code BEFORE they launched it? I can only think of one reason why the code is so short, but they couldn't go through and find all the problems.

>shill accusing critics of damage control
kekest of keks

>OV
>VEY

You literally brought this upon yourselves if you bought this

> blog.bancor.network/learning-from-thedao-fdbeb687000a

That answered literally zero of Emin's concerns, are you retarded user?

You're giving me the heebie jeebies.

>Why didn't they work out EVERY kink in the code BEFORE they launched it?
they did
blog.bancor.network/bancor-contracts-audited-and-deployed-54157fcc0a61
The "exploit" they found wouldn't impede trading and wouldn't be a concern for security, but they thought it would be better to address it anyway so retarded FUDders don't claim they release something with bugs because "muh 150 gorillions".
> I can only think of one reason why the code is so short, but they couldn't go through and find all the problems.
"The code is short" isn't an argument at all. How much code is in google's homepage? Does it matter? No it doesn't. What matters is what the code does and how it does it.
>critics
Emin isn't a critic, has a egomaniac with delusions of grandeur that never accomplished anything of worth in his life, so he has to act smug towards people who actually build something to make himself feel better about his pathetic existence
Even if I lost money on Bancor I am making so much money everywhere in crypto that it wouldn't bother me at all. Just telling truth here user, nothing more.

they answered Emin's concerns on Twitter before the crowdsale. Emin probably felt butthurt and BTFO so he wrote this blog post that OP linked. His new (((arguments))) will be answered in a new post. Keep up with the timeline of events user.
go to bed, kid

Lol. What great (((people))).

For what this coin wants to do it should've been bug free pre-ico. There is absolutely NO excuse for a buggy code, even if the bug is trivial.

Kid? Hahaha. You're adorable, Mordecai.

>For what this coin wants to do it should've been bug free pre-ico
there's no such thing as bug free software. The "bug" they found wouldn't be a danger to security. When you do something innovative it comes also with some risk. Still, their code is secure and your money is not in danger, that is what matters.
> There is absolutely NO excuse for a buggy code, even if the bug is trivial.
you obviously know nothing about coding then
go to bed, kid

Hello, Mr. Rabbi.

I wasn't even talking about Emin. But you just retreating to ad hominems reeks of
C O P E
O
P
E

This. Play jewish games, win jewish prizes. The shapeshifting shill has summed up their treachery very well.

>the code is short which makes troubleshooting easy
>bug is found and shown
>b-but bugs are hard to find in programming!!!

You can't even make a coherent argument. The size of the code effects the ease of troubleshooting. Even you admitted the code is short.

truly the juicero of crypto, you got me jews'd

Nobancs STILL on suicide watch.
Don't worry you might be able to get in at ico price for 5 seconds

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/comment/dj508yk
Nobancs btfo.

As I have already told you, the bug isn't in the code. The "bug", which isn't really a bug, was in the structure of incentives. To be precise, they have evaluated a countless number of circumstances in which the game theory could not work, and they found one in which it would work at 90% efficiency instead of 100%, so they decided to fix it for good instead of thinkin "well that's good enough anyway". If you ask me, they are being amazing and actually being as thourough as humanly possible, but you ignorant niggers will never understand these simple things and remain poor forever, your loss.

>literally zero arguments but "da joos" and "cope"
I think we are done here

plenty of time to get into the real market maker ico

You keep saying nigger and jew like it gives your shilling credibility, you tryhard faggot. You're a pretender. You're not fooling anyone.

>If you ask me, they are being amazing and actually being as thourough as humanly possible, but you ignorant niggers will never understand these simple things and remain poor forever, your loss.

>they don't even test the platform in all possible scenarios to ensure there's absolutely no unintended flaws in the system

Please, for the good of humanity, stop supporting Jewish tricks, and castrate yourself.

Please, Mr. Rabbi, give me the explanation why the extended the ICO and thus breaking a promise?

simple, hitler hack attack

>Emin literally admitting he didn't even research before attacking the project

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Color me surpsied, the guy is a total hack, just like I said

First of all it's impossible to find all possible case scenarios for something that is new and never tried before. The point is that they are doing all that's possible to make the platform secure, and they won't release it until it is. It's like you niggers newfags don't even know that Ehereum itself isn't nearly complete as software and is alpha at best, yet it's been running for fucking years now. Secondly pic related, even Emin admits he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Follow his example and stop with the damage control because your shitty arguments got BTFO and you're just humiliating yourself at this point.

the extended ICO was a favour they did to you. It was either that or you not partecipating, which one do you prefer? You niggers are unpleasable. Also don't move the goalposts just because you got BTFO, nigger.

Hahahaha first thing I read in the morning and almost spilled my coffeee laughing at this guy. Nobancs never learn

>it's impossible to find all possible case scenarios for something that is new and never tried before
>Code is like 250 lines and they couldn't find ONE fucking bug.
>They didn't test run the code on a local network to knock out every single fucking kink in the token

those bags must be getting really heavy bancbagger.

Vitalik give some hes ETH to this new SCAM

>still claiming the code is buggy although I already told him it isn't
>still thinks you can knock out every single kink although he's using Ethereum that is worth many billions and yet had to hard fork because they fucked up badly, and that still is in an alpha version full of bugs

How retarded are you from 1 to 10 user? I would say 13

>those bags must be getting really heavy bancbagger.
don't worry, when Bancor does x10 you'll be the first person to help me get rid of them ;)

lol this is fun

>Vitalik give some hes ETH to this new SCAM
Vitalik give some hes 28,000,000,000$ if ETH to this new SCAM

why don't you listen to Vitalik? He's got no problem with Bancor:
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj4ozyw/?sh=62a15ece&st=J45391GY

Vitalik give 140,000,000$ from hes 28,000,000,000$ in ETH to this new SCAM

I made plenty of arguments, you just refuse to acknowledge them and repeat debunked bullshit because you are a faggot that got BTFO

>implying ICO-therium is not a multi billion dollar hoax

>why don't you listen to Vitalik? He's got no problem with Bancor
>Vitalik Buterin
>THE CREATOR OF THE SECOND LARGEST SCAM IN HISTORY

ANTI SEMITES BTFO AGAIN LMFAO.
WI NOBANCS EVER LEARN?

>literally moving the goalposts because he's not capable of arguing that Bancor is shit anymore
>wants to invest in ETH ICO's
>doesn't even use ETH
>literally "stop liking what I don't like even if I have no reason not to like it except that I didn't buy the ICO and I am butthurt"
thank you for showing to everyone how much of a faggot you are
>moving the goalposts because you have no more FUD to vomit
again, it's pretty obvious we're done here

These guys are obviously BTC maximalists lmao. Fucking nobancs won't even be able to buy rope in a month when we're 10xing

Im an ethereum maximalist and i think bancor is a shitty waste of time. Why did you invest in such an obvious pile of shit? Kill yourself

imagine their faces when 3 years from now Facebook buys the Bancor team's tokens, it goes to 200 billion market cap, and they have to use it everyday while chatting and interacting with their normie friends. They'll probably make loads of threads about wanting to kill themselves.

All you've been saying this entire thread is that:
>there's no bug! it was an incentives issue!
>they're working hard to make sure the final product is great!
>VITALIK BUTERIN likes bancor!

But you havent backed the first 2 claims up with anything besides hot air. If this team were so professional, there wouldn't have been:

>A longer ICO limit.
>A fucking bug in a platform that has like 250 FUCKING LINES OF CODE TOTAL.
>A delay to hitting the exchanges.

This coin is going to make so many butthurt REEEEEEEEEEEEEE threads and the SEC is finally going to imprison Vitalik for being a scamartist, while Galia rides away in her lambo.

>he missed the ico
Why are you so mad kiddo? Don't worry, maybe you can still get in at 5x ico price soon as we hit the exchange.

Dream on. the best case scenario is that bancor return all the eth they raised and then agree to never do anything ethereum related again.

>But you havent backed the first 2 claims up with anything besides hot air. If this team were so professional, there wouldn't have been:
So you are asking me to prove that there's no bug? Nigger YOU have to prove there's a bug, and say exactly what it is, and where it is in the code. You made the claim first, the burden of proof is on you.

>still claiming there's a bug
there's no bug
>muh ICO limit
>muh delay
All I can hear is "p-p-please don't become rich while I miss out and stay poor". Pathetic

I am myself an ripple enthusiast, thank you.

Have you actually read what bancor does before buying it, fucking retard lmaoing@ur lyfe.

>Have you actually read what bancor does before buying it, fucking retard lmaoing@ur lyfe.
Nice non-argument. I have studied every single document, and blog post, and even telegram comment their team has produced. I am pretty sure I know it better than you, cuck-san

Yeah right mate.last one out of bancor is the loser, better make quickly with the sell order.

I closed my ethereum long because this shitshow is going to do some damage when it fails. It will get hacked in about 48 hours.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear any of that due to the overpowering COPE you keep screaming.

>your money is not in danger

any crypto can wipe out your money overnight

Terrible coping m8. Bancor is a pile of dogshit.

They have no serious engineers. Just a bunch of web developers.
I read they rolled their own math instead of using libraries. They're clueless Jews.

>when you are so BTFO your only argument is a reaction image
feels good not being a nobancor cuck
only if you don't know what you are doing>Bancor is a pile of dogshit
proofs? all the shitty FUD itt has already been BTFO

>NO BUGS FIFTY LINES OF FLAWLESS GOD CHOSEN CODE DELET

Crash or rocket, we all lose. Jews will either make millions from this and conspire with their fellow reptiles after it crashes OR it becomes a big deal and Jews are to a larger extent controlling crypto.

No wonder the Germans revolted against them.

They are not pleased...

Vitalik give 140,000,000$ from hes 28,000,000,000$ in ETH to this new SCAM

This will be the biggest legal heist in history and the best part is that we're going to see a market crash because of it. ICOs raising ridiculous sums will be a thing of the past and regulators will swoop in

Screencap this

> (OP)
>This will be the biggest legal heist in history and the best part is that we're going to see a market crash because of it. ICOs raising ridiculous sums will be a thing of the past and regulators will swoop in
>Screencap this
Ever wondered why ((they)) didn't allow money from the US? I wonder why?

when is it hitting exchanges?

>tfw (((they))) falseflagged cryptos

No ICo allows US money in fairnes