Blocknet

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blocknet/

JUST FOR YOUR F*CKING INTEREST:
100% trustless exchange will be moved from testnet to mainnet in the next weeks.

MINE WILL BE ORANGE 0/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/atcsecure/blocknet/branches/all
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0
internetofcoins.org/public/uploads/whitepaper_ioc.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick rundown. I'll move 1k usd in

I have a significant amount of my portfolio in this. Veeky Forums would rather go in on memecoins instead of solid tech. Watch this time next week when it reaches $10 per coin and everyone's rushing to get on board

Trustless atomic swap exchange i.e no need for deposits/withdrawals. Instant transfers. Been in Dev over 3 years. Basically ark but with actual tech but no real marketing atm. Seems their pushing their marketing campaign after launch.

Solid coin with a low marketcap and low volume which has been steadily growing over the past months due to anticipation.

Smells like shitty scamcoin

The Dex is available for public testing but is currently on the test net. There's videos showing transfers between btc, ltc, and syscoin. You can download it yourself and have a go.

New gui and softfork are releasing next couple week as well as spv which should spike price.

Just got 30 of dem bitches after watching some utube videos.

>Make scam exchanges more scamy

Fuck off you only trade instant in an exchange is cause you put in real crypto and you trade notes that only represent real crypto on withdraw

Blocknet interacts directly with other blockchains. No intermediaries. The coins are used to set up nodes for the exchange and node controllers get a % of the trading fees.

Say you want x amount of litecoin for x amount of btc. In traditional trading sites, you deposit your btc to the website and trade from there. With blocknet it is done wallet to wallet, no need to deposit or withdraw. Fully decentralised and working atm.

Link me to the github where the code for this is and I will buy right now. All I can find is the source code for their wallet.

github.com/atcsecure/blocknet/branches/all

Here you go pal, last update was 11 days ago. The good thing about block is that it can interact with any BIP165 enabled coin so project scalability isn't an issue as 80% of the coins atm are BIP165 enabled.

Once the new ui goes online the exchange should be user friendly and ready to go. Atm it's running on cmd lines in the current build wallet.

u wont regret ;-) good luck

Bought 48 as a yolo
But can someone give a run down on the differences between blocknet and ARK

Seems hard to find an answer

this shit went from 5$ to 7$ since yesterday. its actually happening for once

If it doesn't user colored coins, what's the point of the block token at all?

Serious q

Ark is newer and much better

Its to run exchange nodes. I think the devs are saying 5000 to run a node but this isn't set in stone. Each node controller gets a % of the trading fees. Great way to incentivize holding long term

Aha, thanks.

wow amazing let me drop everything and put money into ark you dumb fucking shill

Ark and Blocknet are running a similar project i.e. building an internet of blockchains. Blocknet has been running bridging for a few months successfully whilst ark is still in development phase. The main difference has been the marketing, Blocknet seemingly has little to none and are planning on launching a proper campaign after launch whereas ARK has been aggressive since the beginning.

So why would I buy this coin for the long run if I won't have enough to run a node?

Actually ark has 2+ years development time on ark, silly boy

Leasing, maybe? The waves model is bretty gud

Less than 100 wallets have over 5k block so this value is going to change most likely. The coin itself has a market cap of around 20mil wheres waves is 500mil+ so large scope for growth if mainstream adoption takes place.

Plus supply is rather restricted atm and when nodes are released I can see supply squeezed again so less supply=higher price.

This coin really depends on adoption rate once the new ui +nodes are released.

Very solid product here

I tried out the DX myself a few weeks ago with SYS and LTC and it worked like a charm.

Proof of stake 3%, with every trade on the DX Block is bought and distributed to nodes as fees. I also read somewhere that Nodes and Block holders will have voting rights for projects/etc.

Here are the problems I see:

1) You need to run a full node for the coin you want to exchange, which is as mess since most people (like myself) only bother running a bitcoin core full node. You need easy access to create a good liquidity.

2) They say they are working on "SPV support" but then how's that decentralized anymore?

3) The dev was accused of scamming

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0

Anyone knows how does this compare to this one?

internetofcoins.org/public/uploads/whitepaper_ioc.pdf

ICO ends tomorrow.

Read up on the scamming. Major FUD campaign a while back that was debunked. Main dev is active on Slack all the time answering community questions.

You don't need a full node to trade on the DX.

How is adding a lite wallet option centralization? The nodes are still running irrespective of lite wallet implementation