Briefcases

Engineer here, about to hit RnD branch manager in a billion dollar company and i'm heading up the ladder fast.
A briefcase caught my eye but i dont know if its acceptable so im coming to you Veeky Forums

Can i get away with using a pelican iM2370 as a briefcase (pic related)

You'd look pretty silly unless you have equipment in it. Try Veeky Forums or just get a montblanc.

Get it user, looks sharp and professional.

I mean if you are RnD weapons/military stuff maybe. Might still look a little toolish unless you served.

Further elaboration, i will carry around sensitive equipment, files, data and samples to some extent so a secure case is a must.

i like that user
its vegan
when youre better than other people its okay to be eccentric

It looks like a tool box. Get it if you are carrying around tools

I take it you've never used a pelican? Excellent products but not as a briefcase. Latches are really loud and it's pretty heavy empty.

I'm net better than everyone yet and I'm aiming for director of R&D. If i was at the top i would do whatever the fuck i wanted but i still need to give off a good vibe for atleast 3-4 more years

Never used one, i just cant seem to find anything remotely close to the indestructible case i want from others

>give off a good vibe
just get the montblanc, user.

Seem fashionable, but i kind of need lne that is also secure and very sturdy(i sometimes carry around stuff that fits in a palm and costs around 100k)

get a small pelican type case for that shit and get a respectable looking briefcase. people will make fun of you if you go with the one you posted.

don't be a tryhard mate, you don't want to give off the autism vibe too hard and let's be real, this thread, this place, you're on the spectrum

just buy something discrete, black and secure

gear like this gives me a raging BONOR

what's your engineering field op?

looks nice, but this is not a briefcase you take to an oil rig, or a high-rise building construction site

that's not the case i'm suggesting he buys
besides that case is literally just 2 massive steel plates

Lets be real here, engineer and genius and somehow still in a management position. I'm on the spectrum alright.
I came here for advice so calm yo tits.
Also that's a bit too rough but you're definitely in the ballpark with that case

Chem-, bio- and materials-
More specifically high entropy alloys and superconductors

get this one

Edge man

Used to lug a getac mobile server and some precision measuring gear, but it came with a very sturdy briefcase from the factory.

But yeah, many people around used pelicans.